The future
未来
The polar ice caps have melted,
两极冰盖融化
covering the Earth with water.
地球被淹没在海洋中
Those who survived have adapted…
幸存者逐渐适应了这个…
to a new world.
新世界
Bad luck, English.
你真倒霉
But the Slavers are producing a good grade of poxy these days.
奴隶贩子正在做合成松香
Cost you a handful of dirt… or maybe that wind chime.
跟你换一半泥土 风铃也许
What are you doing here? Just waiting.
你在这里做什么? 等生意
Take your hand off the sail.
别碰船帆
Take it off!
我说别碰
I’ve seen your boat before. Haven’t seen you.
我看过你的船 没见过你
Took it legal.
这可是合法的
Previous owner was dead on the tiller when I found it.
我发现这艘船时 主人早死了
You had another hour before I traded up again.
你考虑一小时 不然我就找别人
Just improving my means.
我得替我自己打算
Well, I owe you then. No, thanks.
算我欠你个人情 不用了
I got all the supplies I need. Just came from an atoll.
我刚离开一个环礁 给养很充足
Eight days east, if you’re interested.
想去就往东走八天航程
Two drifters meet, something needs to be exchanged. I know the code.
浪人碰面通常都要交换些东西 我知道规矩
But I’ll give you this one for free.
但这次免费
Nothing’s free in Waterworld.
水世界没免费的东西
Smokers.
机动人
Just enough wind to get away clean.
风势够我从容开溜
Forget the bag.
别管那玩意了
It’s not worth it. You’ll never make it with your sails down.
不值得 想跑就快升帆吧
What can I say?
算你倒霉
Joe, he’s going for it. What the hell?
乔 他要去抢那东西 搞什么鬼?
Never seen that before.
没见过这玩意
Here we go! Go! Drive! Drive!
上呀 冲呀
Faster! Faster!
快点 快点
Come on! He’s gonna get it! He’s gonna get it!
快点 要被他抢走了
Pick her up! Get it! Get it!
快逮他 快啊
Oh, no!
不
Inbound! Straight out from the gates.
有船来 大门前方
English.
英语
Flag’s down, drifter. We got enough traders.
别升旗了 今天不交换东西
What he got?
他拿的是什么?
Dirt.
泥土
Open the gates!
开门
Bones to berries.
尸体长果子
Veins to vine.
血脉变蔓藤
These tendons to trees. This blood to brine.
肢骨化为大树 血浆变盐水
Too old she was.
她衰老而死
This woman does leave us, recycled and enshrined…
这女人离我们而去 被引领我们的…
in the presence of Him who leads us.
上帝收回
What is that?
那是什么?
You know me?
认识我吗?
I know what you are.
我知道你
Good. Then you know if you look for trouble while you’re here,
你知道 要是你在这惹麻烦
You’ll find more than you can handle.
你就会吃不了兜着走
You got two hours.
你有两个小时
I’ll only need one.
我只需要一小时
He’s coming over here.
他过来了
Me. You each get one…
给我 每人一个…
if everything’s here when I get back.
但要帮我看好船
Pure dirt.
很纯的泥土
3.2 kilos.
3.2公斤
How’d you come by so much of it?
哪儿找的这么多泥土?
Another atoll 30 horizons west of here.
向西30个水平线的环礁
Where’d they get it?
他们从哪儿拿来的?
They didn’t say. We heard about that place…
他们没说 听说那地方的人…
that they was all killed.
都被杀光了…
That’s why they didn’t say. Smokers?
所以他们才没说 机动人干的?
Maybe Smokers, maybe Slavers.
也许是机动人 也许是奴隶贩
So what’s the word? We trading or not?
值多少? 想交换吗?
We’ll tally it like, uh, pure hydro.
我们就用干净的淡水计算
Works out to… 62 chits.
换给你62份
I want twice that.
我要加倍
I just want one sip of hydro! No, not till you tell me.
我想喝口水 除非你告诉我
She got inkings on her back. I seen her.
她背上有图案 我看过
They say if you read the marks on the child,
听说 如果能读懂那小孩背上的符号♥
they’ll lead ya all the way to Dryland.
你就能找到陆地
Dryland’s a myth. Some still believe.
陆地只是神话 可有人想信
They say the Smokers even got an eye out for her.
他们还说机动人 也在找这小女孩
Well, then, we’d better keep it to ourselves.
那我们最好保守秘密
Help you?
能帮你吗?
Where’s the store? You found it.
商店在哪里? 这里就是
You don’t have much.
没什么东西
You the man with the dirt?
你就是带泥土来的人?
Skoal.
敬一杯
One more. Make it two.
再来一杯 两杯
A man this rich will buy for a fellow outwater, I’m sure.
你这么有钱应该请客吧
One.
一杯
That’s an interesting pair of boots you got.
你这双靴子真不错
Trade? No.
想换吗? 不
Shame.
可惜
Enola. Hey, what are you doing?
伊诺雅 你在干什么?
No, you can’t do that. I need another piece. I want to draw some more.
不行 我要再拿一块去画画
I’ll get it to you. Just stay in the back.
我拿给你 快到后面去
With all those chits, you could order up a bath.
你有这么多水 你可以洗澡了
Have you ever had a freshwater bath? Why are you talking to me?
你用清水洗过澡吗? 你为什么找我说话?
Just being friendly.
只想交个朋友
Is that a tomato plant? Yeah.
那是蕃茄树吗? 对
You have a keen eye.
好眼力
Saw one in a picture. How much?
我在图上看过 多少钱?
Half your chits.
你一半的钱
I’ll take them too. Take what?
那些我也要 还要什么?
You bought everything. I’ll take them shelves.
你都买♥♥光了 我要那架子
So, what did you see out there in your 15 months?
这十五个月你都看到些什么?
Such as? An end to all this water.
比如说? 海水的尽头
Asking the wrong person.
你问错人了
The one they buried today?
今天埋葬了一个人?
She found the only end there is.
这里就是她的尽头
I’ve got a proposition for you, Mariner.
航海人 我有个提议
I’m not staying. We’re not asking you to. All we want is your seed.
我不会留下来 我们没要你留下来 我们只要你的种
We can look to our own for impregnation,
找自己人让她怀孕也行
but too much of that sort of thing gets… undesirable.
只是这样子生下的孩子 不是很好
When she’s pregnant, you go on your way…
当她怀孕后 你就能走了…
with all the supplies you need.
你想要什么就拿什么
You don’t have anything. You’re dying.
你们一无所有 快绝种了
No man stays out that long and turns down a woman.
单身航海这么久 不该拒绝女人
He’s hiding something. Maybe he’s a Smoker spy.
他一定在隐瞒什么 也许是机动人间谍
When the elders say so, you can leave,
长老让你走 你才能走
and not before.
要不然甭想离开
Gills.
鳃
Mutation! He’s a mutant!
变种人 他是变种人
My hand!
我的手
Throw the nets!
快撒网
By what right…
你凭什么…
You pay me to keep the peace.
你请我来维持和平
This isn’t it.
这不算和平
He has killed one of ours. He was defending himself.
他杀了我们一个人 他只是自卫
He needs to be destroyed! Kill him. Let’s kill him.
我们要消灭他 宰了他
That may be, but not here and not like this.
也许吧 但不能就这样随便杀人
What is it?
那是什么?
It’s tight. I can’t get it off.
太紧了 打不开
Open the gate.
开门
Is it a map?
那是地图吗?
You’d tell me if you knew, wouldn’t you, Enola?
伊诺雅 知道就跟我说 好吗?