我们将在他的右翼佯攻
We tease his right side.
如果他削弱他的中♥央♥去增援右翼的话
If he weakens his centre to support the right –
那我就能知道这些英国贵族的
Then I will know the calibre
本事到底多大了
of this English aristocrat.
先生们…今天要猎狐
Gentlemen… today’s fox.
真是个利落的小伙子 你的衣服 海伊
Clever chap, your tailor, Hay.
是在詹姆斯街的邓莫尔和洛克做的
Dunmore and Locke’s in St. James.
德兰西 记得提醒我
Remind me of that de Lancey.
我喜欢我的人当面对敌人时
I like my men well dressed.
穿得好一些
For the enemy.
– 拉贝杜瓦耶 – 什么事 陛下
– La Bedoyere? – Yes, Sire.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
是的 我有一个儿子 很小
Yes. I have one son. Very young.
不比你的靴子高
No taller than your boot.
那你想让他今天和你在一起吗
And would you want him to be with you today?
想
Yes.
– 想 为什么 – 那样他就能见到您了 陛下
– Yes? Why? – So he could see you, Sire.
见到我
See me…
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
为了能见到他 付出任何代价
I would give anything to see him.
献出我的心 我的生命
I’d give my heart, my life.
但不是这里。
But not here.
我不想让他亲眼目睹今天的这场战斗
I wouldn’t want him to witness this battle today.
他的主力隐藏在那座小山后面
His main strength is beyond that hill.
他只向我们暴露了一个正面
What he shows me is only a facade.
他很聪明 很聪明
He is clever. Clever.
我们将从那里开始进攻 在乌古蒙
We’ll begin the attack there. At Hougoumont.
啊 舞会开始了
Well, that opens the ball.
十一点三十五分
Thirty – five minutes past eleven.
谢谢 先生们 回到你们的位置上去吧
Thank you, gentlemen. Return to your positions.
开火
Fire!
步兵营 前进 骑兵连 前进
Battalion, advance!
他把任务交给热罗姆的师了
He’s committed Foye’s division.
他想让我们转向右翼
He intends to turn us on the right.
看起来他是想那么做 也在做
What he seems to intend and what he does. –
和用白马吃掉黑象完全不同
– Will be as different as white knight to black bishop.
我们可以让九十五团向那里移♥动♥ 先生
We can move the 95th down, sir.
我可不想像一只落汤鸡那样到处乱跑
I will not run around like a wet hen.
还有很多时间的 先生
There will be plenty of time, sir.
他还是没有移♥动♥ 他把他自己钉牢在山脊上了
He hasn’t moved. He’s nailed himself to his ridge.
这个英国人有我所敬重的两种品质
This Englishman has two qualities that I admire.
谨慎 以及最重要的勇气
Caution and, above all, courage.
他还是没有移♥动♥ 现在是时候
He hasn’t moved. Now we move
移♥动♥重炮来对付皮克顿了
the heavy artillery against Picton.
看起来他正骑在你头上作威作福 皮克顿
It seems he’s swinging his weight to you, Picton.
他的大炮移♥动♥得如此迅速
His guns move so smoothly.
他像使用手♥枪♥一样移♥动♥他的大炮
He moves his cannon like a pistol.
我怀疑拜兰的旅能不能坚持住
I doubt if Byland’s brigade will stand.
不用担心 就让他们尝一尝这滋味
Never mind. Let him have a taste of it.
只要他们不先逃跑
If they don’t run first.
他们穿着同一款式的衣服
They’re coming on in the same old style.
那我们就得照老办法对付他们了
And we’ll have to meet them in the same old style.
这一次还是小心点吧
This one’s going to take careful timing.
伙计们 喝酒了 如果你还行的话就喝了它
Gin up, boys. Get it while you can.
不管怎么说 过一会儿法国人就要把
The French will have it out
它们从你那儿夺走了
of you in a minute, anyway.
– 迪克 – 不 谢谢了
– Dick? – No, thank you.
喝点杜松子酒吧
Have a sup of gin with His Majesty’s compliments.
下次我们去皇宫时 提醒我要感谢他
Remind me to thank him next time we visit the palace.
你说他们会有很多人吗
Would you say there are many of them?
我可没办法透过山头看到
I can’t see through a hill.
这就像整个该死的地狱
It’s like the whole of bloody hell
从地里面爬出来了一样
is coming up out of the ground.
除了站在一个全知全能的朋友边上之外
Nothing frightens me more than being next
再没有什么能吓倒我了
to a friend of the Almighty.
第九十二团准备前进
The 72nd will prepare to advance!
在我们出发之前 埃布里奇
Before we go, Uxbridge.
野蛮的东西 庞森比
Savage stuff, Ponsonby.
你以后就见不到了 我父亲曾经留给
You don’t see its like anymore.
我们上百磅 只剩下最后一盎司了
My father left us a hundredweight.
是亚历山大城的一个犹太老头调制的
An old Jew in Alexandria had the blend.
调制
Blend?
我父亲是被法国人杀死的
My father was killed by the French.
这本来不应该发生的
It never should have happened.
他的马陷在了泥地里 那畜牲不肯出来了
His horse got bogged in a field and the brute just gave up.
七个该死的枪骑兵围住了他 像打陷阱里的老虎
Seven lancers had him like a tiger in a pit.
– 坏运气 嗯 埃布里奇 – 该死的坏运气
– Bad luck, eh, Uxbridge? – Damned bad luck.
是的 虽然特别是他在家里
Yes, particularly bad luck.
有四百匹更好的用来跳栏的马
He had 400 better horses at home.
拜兰旅被击溃了 堵上缺口 如果你愿意的话
Byland’s brigade has broken. Plug the gap, if you please.
我想现在是重骑兵出场的时候了
Now is the time for the heavy cavalry, I think.
戈登 把你那群私生子带到前面去
Get your bastards up onto the crest.
我会把剩下的部队调上来的
I’ll bring up the rest of the brigade.
别急 皮克
Don’t hurry yourself, Pic.
我的伙计们会挡住他们直到你来的
My lads’ll hold them ’till you come.
快去吧 你这个该死说大话的家伙
Get forward, damn you.
第九十二团准备前进 绿格子呢宝贝们
The 92nd will advance! Greenslade Mackenna!
除了这群亚马逊女人威灵顿就没有兵可派了吗
Has Wellington nothing to offer me but these Amazons?
开火
Fire!
继续 你们这些喝醉了的流氓
On, you drunken rascals!
你们这些婊♥子♥养♥的♥杂种
You whore’s melts! You thieves!
你们这些小偷 废物
Now, Scots Greys, now!
就是现在 苏格兰灰色龙骑兵们 是时候了
Those men on grey horses are terrifying.
他们是全欧洲气质最高贵
They are the noblest cavalry in Europe.
而指挥最低劣的骑兵
And the worst led.
可能是吧 可能是吧
That may be. That may be.
不过我将用我们的枪骑兵迎击他们
But we’ll match them with our lancers.
我们是坚强的家伙
We’re the hard boys!
向炮队冲锋
Charge for the guns!
吹撤退号♥
Sound the recall!
别吹那没用的号♥了 会伤到你自己的
Stop that useless noise. You’ll hurt yourself.
回去 吹撤退号♥
Get back! Sound the recall!
左面有枪骑兵
Lancers on your left!
小心左面
Look out on the left!
把这个带给我的儿子 继续跑 自己逃命吧
Give these to my son. Ride on. Save yourself.
看在上帝的份上
By God, sir,
炮声在召唤我们
the cannons are calling us.
向炮声走去
March to the sound of the guns.
我们的职责就是…
Our duty is to…
不用来教导我职责是什么 热拉尔将军
Do not teach me my duty, General.
我从皇帝那里得到的指令是明确的
My orders from the Emperor were precise.
让我的剑指着布吕歇尔的背后
To keep my sword in Blucher’s back.
如果你不准备向炮声行进
If you will not march to the sound of the guns,
那就让我去吧
allow me to go.
分♥裂♥我的军队 法兰西会绞死我的
And divide my force? France would hang me.
或许法兰西会是公正的
And maybe France would be right.
– 拉贝杜瓦耶 – 是的 陛下
– La Bedoyere! – Yes, Sire.
那边什么东西在移♥动♥
What’s moving there?
我看到一些以纵队行军的部队
I see men marching in column.
也许有五六千人
Maybe five or six thousand.
他是对的
He’s right.
现在我看到马匹了
I see horses now.
马匹 但是是谁的
Horses, but whose?
法国的还是普鲁士的
The French or the Prussians?
我想那是格鲁希军队的蓝色 先生
I think it’s Grouchy’s blue, sir.
那正是我们所害怕的 先生 格鲁希来了
It’s what we feared, sir. Grouchy has come across.
该死的 那也可能是普鲁士军队的黑色
Damn it, it could be Prussian black.
海伊 你的眼睛比较年轻
Hay, your eyes are young.
告诉我那是什么颜色
Tell me the colour.
我想那是 那是…
I think they’re…