别去了 玛拉
Don’t do it, Myra!
也许再也见不着他了
I may never see him again.
火车要开了
She’s just going, sir.
请原谅
Excuseme.
对不起
Sorry.
玛拉
Myra!
罗伊
Roy
玛拉
Myra!
罗伊
Roy!
玛拉
Myra…
玛拉 亲爱的
Myra darling…
他走了吗
Did he leave?
你们谈了吗
Did you talk to him?
到底见到他没有
Did you see him at all?
就看到他一眼
Just called him some.
哦 真倒霉
Oh… what a sham!
我打不到车
I couldn’t get a taxi.
他们又说错了站台
They took me to a wrong platform.
哦 他 他会回来的
Oh… he’ll be back.
他会平安无事的 玛拉
He’ll be all right.
仗不能老打下去呀
The war can’t last forever
是的 他会回来的
Yes, he’ll be back.
晚上好 玛拉
Good evening, Myra.
承蒙您不弃 您还是回来了
It’s very condescending for you to come here at all.
她很伤心 夫人
She’s very unhappy, Madam!
她未婚夫被调到前线去了
Her fiancee was called to the front.
我对军队调动不感兴趣
I am not interested in talk moment.
她本来明天就要结婚了
She was to be marry in the morning.
这我也不感兴趣
No any social event.
整个世界并不仅仅只有芭蕾啊
The whole world doesn’t begin and end with ballet.
我的世界是的
My world does.
只要你跟我在一起你也一样
And while you are with me, so must yours.
这条规定对玛拉已经不再适用了
The prescription does no longer apply to Myra.
哦 别开除她 夫人
Oh, don’t sacrifice her, Madam!
我警告过你
I warned you.
你现在被开除了
You are dismissed.
我认为这不合理
I’ve never heard such unreasonable…
小心点 基蒂
Be careful, Kitty…
不
No, I won’t be careful…
我受够了
I am fed up with her.
这两年里我早就想跟也说了 现在我就要对你说了
I’ve been warning and telling for two years, now I’m going to tell you…
要是你不爱听的话 你是活该
And if you don’t like it, you can love it.
我早就烦透你这种专横了
I’m sick of you and your irritability.
你把我们当成是一群奴隶 还说是什么纪律
You treated us a lot of slaves and chorally discipline.
哼 根本不是
Here and that.
你只是喜欢虐待我们而已
It’s just you’re enjoying bulling us.
莉迪娅
Lydia.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
明天十一点钟的排练
Rehearsal tomorrow at 11.
给我补两个后备演员
With “TWO” under studies.
再见
Good night!
哦 和芭蕾分手了
Well, no more ballet to me.
那个母老虎 我可受够了
I am sick of the highbrow and feet.
你我两只丑小鸭
You and I, ducky
得去演歌♥舞了
Are going to get the interview.
只要找个经理安排进去就行了
Oh, we got to get to do it some engage to put while on.
这事很简单
That will be simple.
基蒂
Kitty?
什么
Yes?
你真认为
Do you think?
有时
Occasionally.
什么
What?
你认为他会给我写信
Do you think you’re right?
你好
Hello.
我回来了 那个活儿没弄到手
I am back and I didn’t get the job.
基蒂 你吓了我一跳
Kitty, you stop off me.
我
Did I?
对不起
Sorry.
我完了 你怎么样
Well, Myra, I am all settled town, how about you?
不走运
No luck.
没来信
There’s nothing there.
你不用找了
No reason for looking.
我上星期刚寄走 我也没想他来信
Well, while I doing last week, I didn’t really expect…
服装店怎么样
How about the dress shop?
要熟练工
Fairly needed.
茶馆呢
Fetero?
满了
Filled.
当然了
Naturally.
他们把我列入候补了
They put me onthe waiting.
那只是安慰 是吗
It’s confidence, isn’tit?
哦 玛拉 我们俩真是太成功了
Oh! Myra, we’re a couple of howling successes,
简直是登峰造极
sitting on the top of world, aren’t we?
你的情绪不太好 对吗
You’re in nice mood, aren’t you?
怪不得一个人坐在暗处伤心呢
No wonder you’re sitting here and started feeling sorry for yourself.
不 我不会伤心 永远不会
I don’t feel sorry for myself, who will?
问题是你饿着肚子
Probably you didn’t eat and you’re hungry.
来 帮帮我的忙
Come on, give me a hand.
吃点东西你就不会这样了
You’ll feel better when you have something to eat.
玛拉
Myra…
可能你不愿意听这个
You’re probably sick of sitting here…
我们为什么不让罗伊知道呢
Honestly, why don’t you let Roy know…
说我们没工作
We’re out of work?
说我们垮了
That we’re broke!
完全垮了
Flat broke!
只剩最后一个罐头了
Down to our last tin!
他会担心的
Only why?
他担心总比我们挨饿好
Better let him worry that we are starving.
哦 我们没有挨饿
Kitty, we’re not starving.
也没人挨饿
Nobody is starving.
那是因为没来得及说饿死了
You mean people starveonly to tell about it.
我不知道我们该怎么办
I don’t know what are we going to do.
我们在剧团找不到工作 也没别的活可干
Can’t get job in the show, can’t get anywhere else.
夫人要在我就去找她 顾不得自尊心了
Madam was down here, Igo to her with pride or no pride.
可是现在没人可找了
But it is just no body.
玛拉 我害怕
Myra, I am frightened!
我从来没有害怕过
I have never been frightened before.
我不想这样
I don’t like it.
哦 基蒂
Oh, Kitty…
也许我太自私不让罗伊知道
Perhaps it’s selfish on me not to let Roy know.
我有那种愚蠢的 自尊心
Perhaps it’s sort of stupid pride about it…
基蒂 熬一熬
Can’t we wait just a little while?
就再熬一阵吧 情况总会变好的
Just alittle while longer, something must till happen.
要不是这样 我就
If it doesn’t…
好
Well…
哦 是梅格太太要房♥租来了
Oh, its bedge, for therent
我说你去排练了
Pretending you’re in rehearsal
好的 好的
Oh, yes!
莱斯特小姐吗
Miss Lester?
我是莱斯特小姐
I am Miss Lester.
给您的 小姐
For you, Miss Lester.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没关系
Quite all right, Miss.
基蒂
Kitty?
花
Flower!
简直不能想象
I can’t imagine!
我看看 把它放这儿
Put them down here.
哦 多可爱
Oh, they’re lovely!
谁送的
Who do you suppose…
基蒂 是罗伊的笔迹
Kitty, it’s Roy, it’s handwriting.
十五 十八 二十
Fifteen, eighteen, twenty…