终于到了
Shall we face?
事情来得太快了
It’s been so quick…
你真的拿定主意了
Are you quite, quite sure?
玛拉 我这个主意是拿定了
Myra, I was never so sure anything in my life.
上一次你一走
In the moment you left me after the air ray.
我就感到必须马上再找到你
I knew I must find you again, quickly.
我找到了 就永远不让你走
I found you, I’ll never let you go.
这一下放心了
Does that answer you?
你在这儿等一下
Wait here.
这是莱斯特小姐
This is Miss Lester.
你好 莱斯特小姐
How do you do, Miss Lester.
你好
How do you do.
真抱歉使你失望了 莱斯特小姐
I am sorry to disappoint you, Miss Lester.
现在我不能为你们举♥行♥婚礼
But I’m afraid that it’s impossible for me to marry you now.
你们应该知道 根据法律
Do don’t you forget that according to the law,
下午三点之后不能举♥行♥婚礼
no marriage can take place after three o’clock.
我已经跟牧师说过了 玛拉
I explain to the Deacon, Myra.
这是一个非常事件
That the this is the emergency,
我们想战争时期能通融一点
we thought during war time, something could bemanaged…
是不是可以帮一下忙
Isn’t there really anything you could do, sir?
我们将万分感激
We’ll pay our most grateful.
我很愿意帮忙
I’d like to help you.
不幸的是 这是法
But unfortunately, that is law.
但是如果你们明天十一点钟来这儿
However, if you would come tomorrow morning at 11 time,
我将十分高兴的为你们举♥行♥婚礼
I shall be most happy to purfome the ceremony for you.
可我们时间不多了
But we have so little of time.
哦 这只差几小时
Well, there are only few hours.
只不过我们的订婚要拖长一天了
I just means we’ll have to be engaged for a whole day.
我不赞成订婚拖得太长 你说呢 牧师
I don’t believe long engagement, do you, Deacon?
哦 除非双方年龄较大
Oh, not when the party are elder.
照你们的情况我想 到没有什么妨碍
But I think in your case, it can do no harm.
那么我明天十一点钟等你们
Then I should expect you tomorrow at eleven.
我们会来的
We’ll be here.
钟打11下我们准到
11 precisely.
我也准时等候
We’ll stroke the hours.
谢谢
I should be thank you.
谢谢你了
Good bye, thank you very much.
再见 莱斯特小姐
Good bye, MissLester.
再见 牧师
Good bye, deacon.
玛拉到底上哪儿了
Where’s Myra, anyhow?
快八点了 得上剧场了
No more date, we’ve got to go to the theater.
我真为这姑娘提着心
I’ll tell, I just tremble for the poor girl.
哦 你干嘛老是提着心
Oh, chorally, who’s trembling?
也许她直接上剧场去了
Maybe she went to the theater
说对了
That’s right!
可能她等着我们呢
She’s probably waiting us there.
但愿如此
I hope…
哦 你上哪儿去了
Where have you being?
真把我愁死了
I’ve been worrying to death.
我以为你们在一起 可他打来好几个电♥话♥
I thought you’ll with the boss, she find you a couple of times.
哦 是吗
Oh, did he?
我想知道
I wonder why…
兵营非要他回去
He has to go back to the back.
我就去买♥♥东西了
I went to go shopping.
嘿 你怎么回事
Hei, what’s happened to you?
这 这衣服是谁的
Who… whose dress of that?
我的
It’s mine.
是你的
Yes!
我把所有的钱都花了
I spend my last penny.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
是啊 我疯了
Yes, quite, quite.
我买♥♥了顶帽子 真漂亮 还有鞋 手提包 手套
I bought a hat, a lovely hat, and shoes, and bag, and lovely… and…
我的结婚礼服
My wedding dress.
哦 玛拉 你的意思是
Oh, Myra… youdon’t mean…
是的 我要结婚了
Yes, I am going to be marry.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling!
快过来给我一个拥抱
Come here and give me a hug.
哦 真的
Wonderful…
是哪天 哪天
When, when?
明天早晨 在圣马修教堂
Tomorrow morning at St. Matthew’s Church.
基蒂 我快乐极了
Oh, Kitty, I’m so madly happy.
哦 亲爱的 我简直不能相信
Oh, darling, I can’t believe it!
我也一样
Neither can I.
哦 我要哭了
Oh… I want to cry.
我哭了一整天了
I’ve been crying all day.
哦 真是难以相信
It’s unbelievable!
这种事简直不可能发生
Anything I could do to hang…
太好了
It’s so wonderful!
哦 这可跟夫人开了个玩笑
Oh, what joke on Madam.
基蒂 你快来
Kitty, are you coming?
哦 好 马上就来
Yes, all right, wait a second.
我们去剧场 你去吗
You’re coming just…You’re on your cross.
当然去 我不能拆夫人的台呀
I wouldn’t have let Madam done for anything.
那马上来吧
OK. We have to hurry
来吧 快走
Come on.
哦 姑娘们
Oh, Girls!
姑娘们
Girls!
嘿 莉迪娅
Hei! Lydia…
姑娘们
Girls!
你们想得到吗
What do you think?
玛拉要结婚了
Myra’s going to be marry?
结婚
Marry?!
玛拉
Myra…
我告诉她们
May I tell them?
你不反对吧
You don’t mind, do you?
木已成舟了
You seem to done it!
跟谁
What’s his name?
罗伊克劳宁
Roy Cunning.
你是克劳宁夫人了
Oh, Mrs. Cunning, I declare.
我真替你高兴
I’m so happy for you…
玛拉 亲爱的
Oh, you’re a darling…
我都快要哭了
I feel like crying too.
我们时间不多啦
But we haven’t got enough time.
快走吧 我们要迟到了
Come on, we are late for the theater.
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
玛拉 你的电♥话♥
Miss Myra, you’re wanted on telephone.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hello!
是啊
Yes!
哦 不
Oh… no…
什么时候
When?
哦 太可怕了
Oh! That’s terrible!
不能让你多留一天吗
Can’t they give you one more day?
非得走
You have to…
哦 当然 我马上就来
Of course, I’ll come to.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么回事
What happened?
命令改了
The order has been changed.
他今晚就出发
He’s going to Madrid.
火车二十五分钟后就开
The train is leaving within 25 minutes.

Oh…
我要去送他
I am going to see him now.
上哪儿去
Going where?
滑铁卢车站
Waterloo Station.
你不能去
But you can’t.
你赶不上回来演出 夫人她
You won’t be back in time for the show!
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
玛拉 别去了
Myra, please!
夫人绝不会原谅你的
She’ll never forgive you, never.