别这么说
Not at all.
你没走
You… you didn’t go?
海下有水雷
Couldn’t…My orders has changed,
放假48小时
forty-eight hours to leave.
真是太好了
Isn’t that wonderful.
是的 有整整两天
Yes, two whole days.
你知道 我一夜都在想你
I thought all about you last night.
睡也睡不着
Couldn’t sleep for a wink.
你终于学会记住我了
You’re merry to remember me last instance.
是的 刚刚学会
Yes, very merry.
玛拉 今天我们干什么
Myra, what do you think we’re going todo this?
哦 我 我
Well… I… I…
现在不 由你这样
Oh, you want the time for that.
这样
What?
这样犹豫
For hesitate!
你不能再犹豫了
No more hesitating for you.
不能
No?
不
No!
那我该怎么样呢
What’re the merry things you’re going to say?
去跟我结婚
We’re going to be marry.
哦 罗伊 你疯了吧
Roy, you must be mad!
疯狂是美好的感觉
Ah… no, it’s marvelous sensation.
哦 罗伊
Oh! Roy!
理智点
Do be sensitive.
我才不呢
Not me!
可你还不了解我
But you don’t know me!
会了解的
I discover you.
用我一生来了解
Spend the rest of whole my life doing it.
哦 罗伊 现在在打仗
Oh! Roy, it’s war time.
因为你快要离开了
It’s… it’s because you are leaving so soon.
因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个一生
Because you feel you must spend whole of your life in forty-eighthours.
我们去结婚吧
We’re going to be marry
除了你
It’s you.
别的人我都不要
And it’ll never be anyone else.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you tell that?
亲爱的
I must know it.
别吱吱唔唔了
None of your equlevent.
别再问了
None of your questioning.
别再犹豫了
None of your doubts.
就这样定了 知道吗
This is positive, you see.
这样肯定了 知道吗
This is firmarative, you see.
这样决定了 知道吗
This is final, you see.
我们去结婚吧
You are going to marry me.
知道吗
You see!
我知道
I see.
怎么回事 亲爱的
What’s matter, darling?
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去宣布订婚
To uptown for engagement,
回兵营去
to theBaron, St. Thomas Square.
玛拉 我跟你说
Now, Myra, I want to give you a complete picture
目前会陷于什么样的麻烦
what I am going to let you in for.
好的
All right.
我要你知道一下某些情况
I have to going through certain back.
首先我亲爱的年轻小姐
In the first place, my dear young lady.
了解我是朗特谢步兵团的上尉
Am a captain in the rental ship Ulserlias.
挺唬人吧
Are you impressed?
挺唬人
Very much.
一个朗特谢步兵团的上尉 是不能草率结婚的
A captain in the rental ship Ulserlias cannot be marry casually.
要准备 要有很多手续和仪式
Requires men’s preposition for melody… anything.
这我知道
I see.
这有点繁文缛节
It’s alibraryritual…
是吗
Is it?
譬如一个朗特谢步兵团的上尉
For example, the captain in the rentalship Ulserlias
要结婚 必须得到他上校的同意
has before he marries to get concern of his corneal…
这很困难吗
Is that difficult?
也许困难 也许不
Well, it might or it might not be.
我看不那么容易
I think it’s gonna be difficult.
这得看怎么恳求了
Great deal depends upon the potentationers.
看恳求的魅力 看他的热情和口才
On thecharmerof potentationers, on these others, on the eloquence.
玛拉 看着我
Myra, look at me.
是 上尉
Yes, captain!
怎么 你怀疑吗
Don’t doubt how it comes
你太自信了 上尉
You’re very competitive, captain!
你简直疯狂了 上尉
You’requite mad, captain!
你又莽撞 又固执 又
You’re ragulartism, head strong and…
我爱你 上尉
I adore you.
你坐这儿
Now, sit here.
跟谁也别说话
Don’t speak to strangers.
我一会就来
I’ll be right back.
玛拉
Myra!
这么快
So soon?
不 我还没见着他呢
Oh, no, I’ve not see him.
有件重要的必不可少的东西我忘了
I’ve got something very important… In face, indispensable!
什么
What?
你的履历表
Your virus-certificate.
哦 我不知道放哪儿了
Well, I’m afraid I’ve been misled them.
我给你填上
I’ll check them up.
那么
Now, then…
你在哪儿出生的
I assume you were born… where?
伯明翰
Berming.
年月
When?
1♥8♥9♥5年6月9日
July, 9, 1♥8♥9♥5
你父亲的职业
Father’s occupation?
中学教员
Schoolmaster!
父母在吗
Parents living?
不
No.
我说
Ha… say, whatelse?
对了
Oh, yes!
你姓什么
What’s your last name?
哦 罗伊
Oh, Roy!
莱斯特
Lester!
幸亏想到这个 这很要紧
Lucky I thought of that, that is very vital.
再见 莱斯特小姐
Good bye, Miss Lester!
再见
Good bye!
稍等一会儿
Wait just a second!
对不起
Excuseme, sir.
哦 什么事 克劳宁
Yes, yes, what is it, corneal?
能单独跟你谈谈吗
May I see you privately, sir?
我在吃饭呢
I am at lunch!
这事非常要紧
It’s extremely important, sir.
昨天的宴会你让我们好等
You know Sanprous last night when he interrupted dinner.
现在你又想不让我吃饭了
Now you interrupt my lunch!
都是为了一件事情
It’s all part of the same thing, sir.
哦 好吧 我就来
Ah, very well, back in a minute.
我非常抱歉
I am terribly sorry, sir.
不过我想你会理解的
But I think you understand.
但愿你能理解
I hope you understand.
你是不是能给我透露一点呢
You are not going me some sort of clue?
我很抱歉 昨天你的宴会我没能来
Sorry about interrupting your dinner last night.
不过你知道 上校
But… you see, corneal…
不管你想说些什么 你还是干脆说吧
Well, whatever it is, I hope you strictly it up
免得我消化不良
beforel get corny into the suggestion.
坐吧
Sit down.
我想我还是站着好 我急得不得了
Well, I’d rather stand if you don’t mind, sir, I am inquite of hurry.
事情是 上校
The fact is, corneal…
事情 事情
…the fact… the fact…
究竟什么事情
What is the fact?
要是你允许
With your permission, sir.
要是你不反对
If you don’t mind, sir.
今天下午我想结婚
I would like to get marry this afternoon.