不行啦 先生
No goes, sir?
看来是不行了
No, I’m afraid not.
哦 上尉 你等等
Oh, captain, captain.
我是基蒂 玛拉的朋友
Captain, I’m kitty, Myra’s friend.
你想在哪儿等她
Where do you like to meet her?
什么 玛拉
What? Myra?
哦 你好
Oh, how do you do?
哦 谢谢
I do very well, thank you.
你想在哪儿等她呢
But where do you want to meet her?
我
I…
可她 她拒绝了
But she… uh… she refuse…
哦 你别在意
Oh, take your note.
是夫人让她这么写的
There’s an old drag made her to write that
那么说她来
You mean she’ll come after all?
说吧 在哪儿等她
Name the place.
烛光俱乐部吧
Does she know the candle night’s club?
好 我告诉她
No, but I do. Good, then…
一小时后 我在那儿等她
Then I’ll be there, an hour, say?
那好吧
An hour.
我说
Look, here…
这件成人之美的差事我做得对不对
I… I hope I’m doing the right thing.
玛拉是个可爱的女孩
Myra’s just a sweet child
你明白 是吗
You can see that, can’t you?
我明白 基蒂
I can see that, Kitty.
再见 上尉
Bye-bye, captain.
你好
Hello
哦 我好
Oh! Hello
我正担心基蒂把地点说错了
I’m afraid that Kitty direct you to the wrong place.
没有
Oh no!
你的条子我当着大家的面念了
But I read the letter before the whole class.
你难为情吗
Were you embarrassed?
是的 你也会难为情
Yes, so would you, I believe?
我敢说
Mh… Idare say.
我使你为难了吧
I’m afraid I made it difficult for you?
啊 你 你把上校甩了
Well, you… you gave up the corneal,
所以 恐怕我也使你难为情了
so I spend a time very difficult to see you too.
是啊 可我得到了补偿
Yes sure you did, but I have my reward.
你来了太好了
It’s wonderful to have you to come.
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
好的
All right.
请原谅
Excuseme!
你真美啊
How nice you look!
谢谢
Thank you!
你们舞蹈演员吃什么
Mm… what a dancer eat?
舞蹈演员吃有营养的 脂肪少的
Oh, dancing… mostly netruous yet not fattening
哦 今晚例外
Oh, no… not tonight.
你这儿有什么特别的菜吗 我们要高脂肪 难消化
What do you suggest would be particularly rich and in adjustable?
龙虾不错 先生
The crab is very nice, sir
还有酒 不违反舞蹈演员的规矩吧
And wine, this begins against the rule,
稍微喝点淡酒
but dancer does drink a little light wine, isn’t it?
对 不违反
Well, tonight?
好
Good!
来14号♥
No.14,please.
知道了 先生
No 14,sir.
啊 你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful!
我看不见得
Madame didn’t think so.
内行不懂只有外行懂
Well, experts never know.
我跟你说 你跳得非常美
It takes outsider to know when I tell you it was beautiful.
这说明你确实是外行
That certainly proves you are an outsider.
再见到我高兴吗
You’d like to see me again.
是的
Yes.
我看你有点保留
I sense reservation.
说得对 是这样的
Well, I suppose there is one.
是什么
What?
为什么
Why?
这让我怎么说呢
What’s the good of it?
你是个奇特的姑娘
You are a strange girl, aren’t you?
我很想知道你是怎么想的
What’s the good of everything? What’s the good of living?
那也是个问题
That’s a question, too.
哦 等等 我不想让你离开话题
Oh, no, wait a minute. I’m not let you get away with that.
生活里最美好的就是能发生这样的事
One of the thing about living is this sort of things can happen.
在空袭的死亡阴影里
The shadow of desperate,
能遇见你 我就充满活力
I can meet youa nd feel more intensely alive,
比和平时期悠闲的散步更有活力
and walking around in the peace time, taking my life for granted.
这代价太高了
It’s high price to pay for it.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我这么认为
I do.
难道人们非得互相残杀 才能给他们带来活力
Do people have to kill each other to give them a hiking sense of life?
可这和互相残杀完全是两回事
That’s got nothing to do with people killing each other.
对生活不是充满信心
Are you excited about life or you’re not?
就是麻木不仁 无动于衷
You know, I’ve never been able to wait for the future.
我还记得我很小的时候
When I was very young, a child in fact,
我像一个跳水员似的爬到一棵大树顶上
I climb to the top branch of a high tree to like a diver,
向女教师宣布 我要跳向未来
announce my horrify governance, now I shall take a leave into the future
而且真跳了
and I jump.
我住了两个月医院
I was in the hospital two months.
真该让未来慢一点
You should let the future catch up you more slowly.
哦 不 不 我天生这样 没办法
Oh, no, can’t help it, I can’t help it.
你看 要是我们在一般情况下相遇
OK., if we met in ordinary time with ordinary way,
那我们就只能谈谈上什么学校了
we’re just about telling what school we went to.
可我们现在就不一样了
We’re much further along, don’t you think?
是吗
Are we?
你知道是的
You know we are.
我太高兴了 跳舞去吧
Oh! I’m too excited, let’s dance?
好的
All right!
敬你
To you!
谢谢
Thank you!
敬我们
To us!
我还是不太明白
I still don’t get enough quite.
什么
What?
你的脸
Your face.
那么年轻 那么美
It’s all beauty, all beauty.
还有什么你不明白的
What is it you still don’t get?
你知道我们分手以后
You know when I left you this afternoon.
我忘了你的长什么样了 记不得了
I couldn’t remember what you look like, not for the life of me.
我想她美吗
I thought was she pretty?
丑吗
Was she ugly?
说实话 怎么也想不起来了
What was she like? I couldn’t remember.
我非得赶到剧场看看你的模样
I simply had to go get back to the theater to see what does she look like?
现在不会忘了吧
And do you think you can remember me now?
我想不会 不会的
I think so. I think so.
一辈子都不会忘
For the rest of my life.
对我 你还想知道点什么
But what is it all about the muse you still don’t get?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
现在演奏今晚的最后一个舞曲
we now come to the last dance of the evening.
请你们跳一路平安
I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
待会儿跟你说 现在跳舞
I’ll tell you later, let’s dance now.
这些蜡烛什么意思
What does this mean of these candles?
你一会儿就知道了
You’ll find out.
我给你写信
I’ll write to you.
你回信吗
Will you answer?
当然
Of course.
迷人的夜晚 是吗
Wonderfully evening, wasn’t it?
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you very much.
等我回来 我们 我们再去那儿
When I come back, we’ll go there again.
好的
Yes.
那是我们的地方
There’ll be our place.
是我们永远不能忘记的地方
That’s where we’re always re-catch this evening.
你看我们还会见面吗
You think we’ll ever seen each other again?
我看很难说 你说呢
I think it’s startful, don’t you? .