我要不去那得有点胆子
Takes a lot of nerves to miss Colonel’s dinner.
你是回来度假的
Are you home on leave?
快到期了
I haven’t.
我家在苏格兰
My home is in Scotland
那你又得回去了 我是说去法国
And you have to go back to… to France… I mean?
明天
Tomorrow.
哦 太遗憾了
Oh, I’m so sorry.
可恶的战争
This hateful war.
是啊 我也这样想
Yes, I suppose it is.
这战争 怎么说呢
Yet, I don’t know…
也有它的精彩之处
It owns certain amount of excitement too.
它能随时随地教人感到意外 引人入胜
On the corner every second fascination of the unknown.
就像我们这会儿这样的
We’re both facing at the incident.
不 和平时期我们也会这样的
Oh, we’re facing unknowing peacetime too.
你很实际 是不是
You’re rather a matter of fact, don’t you?
是的 你很浪漫 是不是
Yes, you’re rather romantic, aren’t you?
好了 空袭过去了
Well, here we are. Wait is over.
没经历过这么好的空袭吧
Never enjoyed in L. A more.
我们现在走还是等下一次空袭
Shall we go now or wait for the next.
这主意不错 我们还是走吧
Oh, very attempting, but… I think we’d better go
我帮你拿吧
Shall I carry that?
不 不
No, no!
我只有在紧急的时候才会掉的
I only drop it in the emergency.
啊 但愿下次掉的时候我在旁边
I hope I’m around next time it happens.
这不大可能吧
It isn’t very like it, isn’t it?
你要回法国
You go back to France.
你呢
And you…
我们可能去美国
We may go to America.
哦 这么说不可能罗
That does make it unlikely.
太遗憾了
I’m sorry.
我也是
So am I.
太晚了
Too late…
我得坐车走了
I’m afraid I’ll have to take taxi.
车可不太好叫啊
Well, it may not be so simple.
知不知道 (要是我能)
I don’t know your… (wish I could have seen… )
你想说什么
What you’re gonna to say?
要是我能看到芭蕾
Wish I could go to see the Ballet.
在战壕里我就有愉快的回忆了
I’m sure it would be a pleasant memory in the trenches.
你想说什么
What were you going to say?
哦 可是我
Oh, it just… I…
前线的人我一个也不认识
I don’t know anyone who’s in France, and…
我是不会忘的
I’m afraid to bring it home
现在我认识了你 当然我并不完全了解你
Now I’ve known you, not I really know you of course.
谢谢 谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
我希望你能平安归来
I hope you’ll get back save in town.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 这给你
Here, take this.
这是你的吉祥符啊
Your… your good luck charm?
也许会给你带来运气
Perhaps it’ll bring you luck.
会的
I hope it does.
我说我不能拿
Oh… I don’t… I can’t take it
这是你心爱的东西
It mean so much to you.
你拿着吧
You’d better to have it.
我已经过分依赖它了
I was beginning to rely on it too much.
哦 你可真太好了
Oh, that’s wonderfully kind of you.
去奥林匹克剧场
Olympic Theater, please.
再会
Good bye.
再会
Good bye.
基蒂 他来了
Kitty, he’s here.
谁
Who?
在地下铁道的那位
The man you met on the ground?
我真不懂
I don’t understand.
他说他不能来
He says he couldn’t come.
可他还是来看演出了
Suppose he just come to see the show…
你说他要参加上校的宴会
You said he has Colonel’s dinner?
这不是我说的 是他说的
It’s not what I say, it’s what he says.
他人不错 是吗
He’s nice, isn’t he?
人还不错
He’s being all right.
可是他把上校给甩了
What did he do the corneal?
夫人会说话吗
Do you know what her man says?
我们得留神
Watching play?
姑娘们 姑娘们
Girls, girls!
姑娘们 哦 快点 快点
Girls, please, please to be quite!
夫人最恨乱吵吵了
You know how Madam hates noise.
莫琳 奥凡涅舞步怎么跳
Pauline, what is partabera?
奥凡涅舞步是仅次于小碎步的脚尖移♥动♥步伐
A partabera is progressional points by certain very small even steps.
既然知道 为什么演出的时候不这么跳
If you know it, why don’t you do it during the performance?
艾尔莎
Elsa,
你那个迎风展翅毛毛糙糙的
your all abase-sware jumping, they were pussy timbly, elastic.
简直是疯疯颠颠
Really I was concern for you.
安娜
Anna
请你给这些年轻小姐
show the young lady, please?
跳一个腾空打击四次
How to do an encachgalta? I.
我想问一问 为什么你在观众面前不这么跳
And may I ask why didn’t you do it that way for the audience?
他们有权利看真正的演出
They also have some rights, you know?
今天晚上的演出简直是丢脸
The performance tonight was disgraceful.
我们现在虽然是在游乐场演出 不过
We are playing for the moment in the Wallace Theater, but…
基蒂
Kitty?
不过这并不意味着你们就可以不用心了
But that doesn’t mean you should work with less precision than
比你们前一个节目海豹的表演还差
performing sills, which proceed you.
你们不尊重芭蕾
You don’t own the Ballet by your presssincere,
可芭蕾尊重你们
The ballet honors you.
有什么事吗
Are there questions?
什么 夫人
Madam?
纸条 基蒂
The note, Kitty?
纸条 刚才人家给你的
The note that was handed to you.
是个老朋友刚送来的
Oh, it is just from an old friend, and may I…
不用人说 我就知道你扮演了低级歌♥舞团里的一个配角
I don’t need to be reminded that you were of course call girls in a review.
太不像话
Your behavior!
玛拉
Myra!
不 基蒂
No, Kitty!
这是给我的
It’s for me, Madam.
那你念念吧
Then you may read it.
大声点
Aloud, please.
夫人 我
Madam… I…
请你念吧
Read it, please.
我终于觉得我怎么也不能去跟上校 度过我最后一个夜晚
As you see,I cannot bear just spend my last evening with my corneal after all,
请跟我一起吃晚饭
Please have supper with me,
防空壕的朋友
Your friend in the Shelter
我相信你会来的
P. S. I am sure you would because I have a good luck charm
因为吉祥符把我的运气转好了
which had already change my luck.
署名呢
And the signature?
没有署名
There isn’t one.
如果要有的话
And if there were one.
是什么呢
What would it be?
不知道 我就知道他是个军官
I don’t know, I only know his last name.Indeed!
好啊 我必须强调一下
I must emphasize.
如果你想要的是晚会啊 军官哪 快活呀
That if you want sub-parties, officers,
你就别呆在我这个地方
and at the last, you shouldn’t be here with me,
去另找一个职业吧
but in other occupation.
莉迪娅 给我一张纸
Lydia, paper, please.
战争并不是随心所欲的借口
A word is no excuse for in the quarrel.
现在写吧
And write, please,
亲爱的先生
Dear sir,
什么军衔
What does he act?
上尉
Captain!
亲爱的上尉
Dear Captain,
给您的 先生
Here you are, sir.
啊 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.