坐吧
Sit down.
出什么事了
What happened?
她留了个条 说不能嫁给我
She left a note she couldn’t marry me.
是不是你们家里不太同意
Why, is there any trouble With… with your family?
不 不 不
No…
不能想像 简直不能理解
It’s incredible, Kitty, I can’t understand it at all.
昨晚上我们还在一起 她说很快乐
When last night we were together, she told me she was happy.
她什么时候走的
When did she leave?
坐头班车 买♥♥到伦敦的票
At the first train, took a ticket for London.
她已到了几小时
She must arrive hours ago.
可是她没来过这儿
Oh, she’s not been here.
哦 她去哪儿了
Where is she?
基蒂
Kitty?
有件事我一直不明白
There’s something I’ve ever understood.
我一回国就感觉到了
I felt in the back my mind ever since I come home,
这事你知道
You know what it is?
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me!
你得面对现实 罗伊
I thought you’d got face it, Roy.
我猜她不想再和你见面了
I thought she means you’d never see her again.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道 你别问我
I don’t know, don’t ask me!
基蒂 究竟怎么回事
Kitty, we’ll think more realize…
你不说我就报♥警♥ 我一定要找到她
if you don’t tell me, I go to the police. I got to find her
哦 不 别报♥警♥
Oh, no no, don’t go to the police.
为什么
Why shouldn’t I?
别问了 罗伊
Roy, can you take it?
你非要知道不可吗
No matter what you find out about it?
什么意思 我说了你能经受得住
Answer me, can you take it?
不管是什么 我都一样 一定要找到她
No matter what I find out won’t make any difference, I got to find her.
好 那么走
Well, come on then.
我们去找她
We’ll look for her!
你好 基蒂
Hello, Kitty!
你看到玛拉吗
Have you seen Myra?
没有
No!
肯定没有吗
Are you sure?
上这儿来的人我没有不知道的
Hei, I know seventy bit what’s coming near.
更不用说是玛拉
And Myra particularly!
我跟你说她没来 没来
Everyone I tell she ann… she ann…
那好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
干嘛不跟那位先生坐下来吃点什么
Why don’t you and your gentleman sit down here put a bite?
你看见玛拉吗
Seen Myra?
没有
No.
我有四天没见到她了
It’s about four times when she gone that in the air…
看见她跟她说我在找她 好吗
If yousee her, tell her I’m looking for her, will you?
好的 基蒂
All right, I will be.
嗨 麦克
Hei, Mike?
你好 大姐
How are you, sister?
你看见玛拉吗
Have you seen Myra?
你要找玛拉
Way for Myra.
她常常要到半夜才会来呢
She don’t usually come around to about mid-night.
那好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
罗伊 她好像哪儿也没去
Roy, she do seem to be anywhere.
只有一个地方我们还没找过
Does one place we haven’t try?
什么地方
Where is that?
滑铁卢车站
Waterloo Station!
去滑铁卢车站
Waterloo Station, driver!
怎样
Well?
哪儿都没有
Not anywhere.
没有 没人看见她
No, nobody seen her.
哦 罗伊 我害怕
Oh, Roy, I am scared
基蒂
Kitty!
我害怕了
I am scared.
她到底去哪儿啦
Tell me where is she?
她实在混不下去了
She… she couldn’t go through with it.
她太忠厚了
She was too honest.
她说过你是她活下去的机会
She said it was her chance to live.
活下去的机会
Chance to live?
她说一切都过去了
That she’ll never go back…
她再也不干这种
She’ll never to be…
不用再说了
You don’t need to say!
我懂了
I understand.
那
Then…
那么她在哪儿
Then where is she?
她不见了
She’s lost, Kitty.
她躲着我们
She escapist.
我要永远找她
I’ll always look for her.
可找不到
But never find her.
是你吗 玛拉
Is that you, Myra?
你好啊
Hello!
你没嫁人吗
Aren’t you was marry?
没有
No!
那个基蒂 她跟我说过
That Kitty, she told me,
你跟了个体面人
Said you got off some top.
我早就说了 哪有这种好事
I know it’s too good to be true.
是啊
Yes.
哎 别泄气
Oh, well, cheer up.
反正就这么回事
Things can’t be worse.
到火车站去吗
Going down to the Station?
好吧
Oh… well…
我到哪儿都没伴
I’ll be all for you sometimes.
再见
To-tuo-Ioo…
我爱你
I love you.
别人我谁也没爱过
I never love anyone else.
今后也不会
I never shall.
这是真话 罗伊
It’s truth, Roy.
今后也不会
I never shall.