我上次一看到你 你好像有点特别
When I saw you, you seemed strange to me.
我认为你不配做
I thought you couldn’tbe…
我心目中的罗伊未来的妻子
Well… what I wanted Roy’s wife to be.
我做母亲的除了想给自己儿子找个十全十美的人以外
I have no excuse except mother’s excuse for
没别的理由
wanting any possible idea for her son.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
这有什么要原谅的呢
But I have nothing to forgive.
第二天一回到家就看到了
When I got home the next day,
关于罗伊可怕消息的电报
I found the telegram telling the drafting news about Roy.
等我清醒过来
And when could think again…
突然想到你是早知道了
It suddenly struck me that youhad known all the time,
你当时已经看到了 报上登了他的名字了
that you’ve just seen his name in paper.
所以说话颠三倒四的
And you hardly knew what you’re saying.
说得对吗
Is that truth?
是的
Yes.
哦 可怜的孩子 当时我要是知道
Oh, you poor child if I only know.
我想尽办法找你 可是你不知去向了
I did my very best to find you, but you disappeared.
我想今后我会弥补这一点的
And now I want to make it up to you in the future.
我很高兴你们能喜结连理 玛拉
I am very happy about this marriage, Myra.
我知道我们会相处得很融洽的
And I know we are going to be wonderful friends.
原谅我上次感情用事
Forgive me for being sentimental.
晚安 我的女儿
Good night, my daughter.
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret!
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret!
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret!
什么 玛拉
Yes, Myra!
我有话要说
I must speak you.
好的 玛拉
Why, of course, Myra.
我不能跟他结婚
I can’t marry Roy.
好好坐下 亲爱的 你说吧
Sit down quietly, dear, tell me.
我得走
I must go away.
我根本不该来这儿
I should never come here.
我早知道不可能
I knew it is impossible.
可我一直在骗自己
…But, I kept conceiving myself.
我一定得走
I got to go away… I…
我再也不见他了
I mustn’t see him again.
亲爱的 告诉我 究竟为了什么
My dear, why don’t you tell me what it is?
我相信我能帮助你
I’m sure I can help you.
哦 没人能帮我
No, no one can help me.
可是亲爱的 到底是什么事 有那么严重吗
But my dear, what can it be that is so terrible?
是不是你有了别人
Has there been someone else?
玛格丽特夫人 您太单纯了
Oh! Lady Margaret… you are nice.
玛拉
Myra?!
是的
Yes!
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
玛拉
Myra!?
是的 你心里早明白了
Yes, that’s all true.
可你不敢相信 这是真的
It’s on your mind, but you’re telling yourself it can’t be true.
是真的
It’s true!
玛拉
Myra!
是的
Yes!
你干嘛不早告诉他
Why didn’t you tell him?
我没有这勇气
I didn’t have the courage.
我能举出许多理由
Or I can give plenty of reasons.
我又饿又穷
I was hungry, I was poor
我 我以为罗伊死了
I… I thought Roy was dead… but…
我能让你理解 可无济于事
I could make you understand… but it would tell…
哦 我不知道怎么说好
I don’t know what to say?
可是这件事我跟你一样有过错
But it’s my fault as much as yours…
因为我没能理解你 没能照料你
for not having understood, for not having taken care of…
别再对我这么好
Oh! Don’t be nice to me!
要是我
If I…
要是我明儿一早就离开
If I leave early in the morning…
要是我再也不见罗伊
If I never seen Roy again…
你能答应永远也不告诉他吗
Would you promise me he’ll never know?
这么伤害他我受不了
I couldn’t bear hurt him like that.
玛拉
Myra!
哦 我们明天早上再说吧
Oh! Let us wait until morning.
我们再考虑一下
Let’s think this over.
您答应吗
Would you promise?
我答应你
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
您真太好了
You’ve been so good.
我多想成为您所希望的 可是
I wish I could’ve been all you hope… but
玛拉
Myra!
你这个夜游神
What’re your little game about?
这么晚干嘛还到处乱逛
Why are you doing crawling around at this hour?
去妈妈那儿了
You’ve been with mother?
是的
Yes.
她人不错吧
Isn’t she wonderful?
是的 很好
Yes, she is.
我知道睡不着 所以到花♥园♥走走
Honey, I wouldn’t sleep so I’ve been walking in the garden,
跟星星谈谈我的好运道
confronting my good luck to the stars.
它们高兴吗
Were they pleased?
哦 它们漠不关心
Mm… they seem to different.
老是一闪一闪的 就爱出风头
They wouldn’t do glaring, they’re little exhibitions.

Oh!
见过这个吗
Have you ever seen this before?
我想见过的
I think so
给你
Here.
可我给你了 是你的了
But I gave it to you, it’s yours.
我看搁你那儿要比我这儿安全点
I think it’ll be saver with you, just as are we.
刚才丢在花♥园♥里 我急疯了 总算找着了
I dropit in the garden moment ago, I was finding it until I found it again.
我看还是放在你身边好 因为
I think you’d better have it from now on, because…
我们现在是一家人了 正如他们所说
now we are both, as they said, one…
我们俩谁收着不都一样
Really doesn’t matter which one keeps it, doesn’t it?
它给我运气
It brought me luck.
现在也会给你了
Now it will bring you luck
我给你保存 罗伊
I’ll keep it for you, Roy.
我累了 亲爱的
I’m tired, darling.
是的 你好像累了
Yes, you look tired.
辛苦一天了
Penestratenous day for you, darling.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling
再会 亲爱的
Good bye, darling.
干嘛再会 一会儿就天亮了
Why good-bye, it’s only for a morning…
因为每次跟你分手就像小小的永别
Because every parting from you, is… is like a little eternality.
我也有这种感觉
That’s the way I feel too.
再会
Good bye!
再会 多愁善感的人
Good bye! Little sentimentalist!
明天 整天都属于我们的
Tomorrow, all day for ourselves!
是啊 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
我无法以言语来表达
但我们没有未来
我感激你以及你对我的情义
我无法写出–
再见 我的至爱
玛拉
等着我
Wait for me!
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉 我是罗伊
Myra! It’s Roy!
玛拉
Myra!
怎么回事 哦 是你呀
What’s going on… oh, it’s you.
你好 基蒂
Hello, Kitty!
玛拉在哪儿
Where’s Myra?
她不在你这儿
She’s not with you?
你说什么
What’re you talking about?
她昨晚离开苏格兰了
She left Shaft’s Garden last night.
没告诉你
Without telling you?
她不在这儿
She’s not been here then.
可她前天还跟你在一起的呀
Without your sincere hospitality with you the other day.
能让我进来吗
Look, can I come in?
当然
Of course!
我刚才正在吃饭
I was just about to eat.