你不是说过你想活下去吗
You remember you once said that you wanted to live?
我也想活下去
Well, I want to live.
这是我活下去的机会
This is my chance for last.
我要跟他走
I won’t let him go.
他那么善良 基蒂 那么可爱 纯洁 那么好
He’s so kind, Kitty, so sweet, clean, and wonderful.
我会一生忠于他的
I’ll devote myself to him.
再说这也是他的幸福 基蒂
After all, his happiness too, Kitty.
他爱我 他一直在等我
He… he loves me, he’s waited for me.
就我的灵魂来说 我也在等他
And my soul… I’ve waited for him.
我能回到他身边吗 说呀 基蒂
Tell me, I cango to him, please.
那就没什么一定之规了
Guess there’s no rules, Myra.
要是你觉得好 他也觉得好
For what you feel, what he feels.
基蒂
Kitty!
当然 如果他是真的爱你
After all, he’s mad enough about you.
那就总算熬出来了
May make up for everything.
是这样 是这样
Must! Must!
那就试试
Oh, try it.
跟他走
Go to him!
哦 基蒂
Oh, Kitty.
周围有几英亩 玛拉
The ancestor’sstraw aches, Myra.
我各处都领你看看 不嫌烦吧
Shall I point out the things we are proud of no matter how boring.
真漂亮 真是漂亮极了
Oh, it’s beautiful, simply beautiful.
妈妈全会领你看的
Mother will take you all over these.
可你别说我带你看了
You must turn right to show you a thing.
要像第一次看到那样
Seeing all of these first time on earth.
也得这么热情
Being enthusiastic too.
这还不容易
That one will be difficult.
在这么个地方度过童年时代 真是太好了
It must be wonderful to spend one’s childhood in a place like this.
是啊 那可得年轻
Yeah, it’s great when you’re young.
的的确确的年轻
When you’re really young.
哦 罗伊
Oh! Roy.
你以为自己老了吗
Do youthink yourselfis old?
经过这场战争谁还会年轻呢
No one’s spend this war is young.
是这样的 我知道
Now that’s true.
记得朗 费罗的诗句吗
You remember long for those line
童年的回忆是无边无际的
their thoughts of you are long long box.
玛拉
Myra!
什么 罗伊
Yes, Roy.
我们在一起真好啊 你说呢
We are overly good to get together, don’t you think?
请回答呀 我是说这是一个问题 需要回答 好或者不好
Rips, I mean that was a question requires an answer “YES” or “NO”.
好
Yes.
你的回答很正确
Your answer is correct.
我的家 亲爱的
Hello, how are you, darling?
妈妈
Mother!
玛拉 我太高兴了 又见你了 亲爱的
Myra, I am so glad to see you again, my dear.
这有多好啊 罗伊这么快就找到你了
Isn’t it wonderful Roy finding you so quickly.
我真♥相♥信这是天意
I really believe that providence.
我看是天意
I am sure of that, mother.
谢谢 玛格丽特夫人
You’re very kind, lady Margaret.
罗伊 我希望你没带玛拉去转过
Roy, I do hope you haven’t show Myra anything.
我要亲自带她四处去看看
I want to show her around myself.
我哪儿都没领她去过
I didn’t show her a thing.
很好
Good!
来吧
Come!
我真是太高兴了
Oh, I am so happy, I am…
你好 巴恩斯
Hello! Barns!
哦 罗伊先生 请你原谅
Oh! Mr. Roy, do excuseme.
我一个下午都在等候您的马车 还是错过了
I’ve been waiting all afternoon, but the dog come, and then I missed it.
你也许会说正是关键时刻
Just at the exclusive moment, he may seed.
哦 巴恩斯
Well, as a matter of fact, Barns…
可是我错过了欢迎委员会 我想使她加深印象
I missmy welcoming committee for their present of Miss Lester.
这是我的未婚妻莱斯特小姐
However, this is my future wife, Barns.
玛拉 这是巴恩斯
Myra, this is Barns.
你好
How do you do!
你好 小姐
How do you do!
他把我从小带大的
Drop me up from baby.
你要想听 他会详细跟你说的
Show you all about the details if you let him.
哦 我很愿意听
Oh, I love to hear wiser.
哦 他给我们添了不少麻烦 莱斯特小姐
Well, he gives awful a lot of troubles, Miss Lester.
他可不算是个乖孩子 不过谁都喜欢他
He wasn’t when you called a good child, but he couldn’t resistant.
有一次他从树顶上往下跳
One day, he jump off from a tree tall…
那个我跟她说过了 巴恩斯 你来点新的吧
I told her about that, Barns, you pickup something new.
是
Yes.
妈妈 领玛拉看看她的卧室吧
Come, mother, what about showing Myra to her room?
哦 罗伊 我给忘了
Oh! Roy, I forgot.
恐怕我们就要遭到侵犯了
I’m afraid we’re going to be invaded!
侵犯
Invaded?
那些邻居 我想尽办法给你免了
The neighbor I did my best to spare you with whole countryside
可是邻居们今天晚上 都要来看你跟你的新娘
is coming tonight to see you and your bride.
可怜的玛拉
Ho… ho… poorMyra!
你要看到一些奇特的人物了
Going to see some wonderful time!
他们俩真♥相♥配 是吗
They do look well, don’t they?
是的 可爱的姑娘
She’s a lovely girl.
可爱极了
Perfectly lovely!
我看这两位年轻人
I suppose there’s so least young people
很快会找我 为他们举♥行♥婚礼的
will be pairing professionally busy.
大概明天上午吧 罗伊爱得都疯了
Tomorrow morning I expect Roy’s madly in love.
忌妒吗
Jealous?
有点
A little.
可你喜欢她
But you like her, don’t you?
非常喜欢
Very much!
越看我越喜欢
More every minutes.
她跳得真漂亮 是不是
She dances beautifully, doesn’t she?
她本行嘛
Well, that’s here job!
克劳宁家的男人全被那些当众脱衣的女人给迷住了
Those Crunningman, they’re always attractive by girls who undressed in public.
你怎么不试试 薇拉
Why don’t you try that, Lela.
哈 我没那勇气
Ho, I haven’t done that.
说不定还没那身段
I am not quite sure I got the figure.
我跟你说 有不少名门望族的漂亮姑娘眼睛
All I can see is that there are plenty of charming girls,
都盯着罗伊
of good family in the county who would jump off to Roy.
我并不是说我的侄女维多利亚
And I don’t mean money speak victory.
他能笼得住吗
I wonder if she can arrange.
谁见过他们俩
Never heard of her.
有谁见过她跳舞呢
Is there any one ever seen her dance?
显然罗伊见过 恐怕他喜欢这样
Well, evidently, Roy seen her, and evidently like it.
你注意了 公爵不在场
You know, just the Duke isn’t here.
看来公爵不喜欢她
Evidently, the Duke doesn’t like it.
幸福吗
Happy?
是的
Yes!
幸福极了
Completely?
是的
Yes!
陶醉了
Ecstatically?
是的
Yes!
不怀疑了
No doubts?
不
No.
不犹豫了
No reservation?
不
No.
不嫌弃了
No dividism.
不
No.
亲爱的 那为什么你眼睛里含着恐惧呢
Darling, every once I seen your eyes, I see fearness.
为什么
Why?
哦 你日子过得很艰难 这我知道
Oh, life’s been hard for you, I know that.
你不得不在困苦中挣扎
You did struggle, and privation… and…
可这一切都过去了
That’s all over now.
你安全了
You are save now.
不用害怕了
Don’t be afraid.
你不用再害怕了
You need me ever again
我爱你
I love you.
罗伊 你真好 你真
Oh, Roy, you’re so good, you’re so…
哦 亲爱的 这 这一切是真的吧
Oh, darling, it’s unreal, isn’t it?