可我终于出来到了瑞士
but… I got out at last from Switzerland.
妈妈也到瑞士来照顾我
Mother came over of course.
实习医师了解我的
My intern knows mine.
你和她失去联♥系♥了
And I heard that… she lost touch with you.
我都快疯了
I was lost my mind.
怎么回事啊
What happened…
她没找到你
Did she find you?
你和妈妈联♥系♥过吗
Did you get contact with her?
没有
No.
你不知道我回来
Then, you didn’t know I was coming.

No.
那你来车站干什么 在等个朋友
Well, you stood in the station while looking for a friend?
啊 那个朋友就是我了
Well, I am the friend you are looking for.
他是谁
Who was he?
你非得告诉我他是谁
I insist upon knowing.
他是谁
Who was he?
是一个姑娘 不是特意等谁
Oh, just a girl, no one in particular.
你不是特意等谁
Ho… just a little short of American…
而我一下子碰上你
I should run madly into your life
真是奇迹
in this case your wedding for no one particular.
啊 来了
Ah… here we are!
你瞧这茶好浓啊
Good strong tea.
非常提神
This will buck you up
来 喝点
Come on, drink this.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
有好多话要问你
A thousand of questions.
靠什么生活
Where have you been up to?
有工作吗
You got a job.
在哪儿
Where is it?
多少薪水
What does it pay?
说实在的 多点少点没关系 你就要不干了
Mm… doesn’t really matter, because you’re quitting it.
你马上就要不干了
You’re quitting it at instant.
这次我决不让你消失在我的视线
I’m not going let you out of my sight this time.
就要和我结婚了 你懂吗
Not when we are marry, you understand that?
哦 你当然受了很多苦
Oh, darling, you have been through a lot, haven’t you?
生活很艰难 啊
Pretty tough, Mm?
我又不在你身边
And I wasn’t there to help you.
不过 一切都过去了
But that’s all over now.
我要弥补过去
I’m going to make up for you.
我要让你过得舒服
I’m going to make things easy for you.
我不愿意看见你流泪 除了为了幸福
I never want to see you cry again except for happiness.
要是我知道你还活着 你还活在人间
I’ve really had known that you would alive that you would in the world.
我不离开你了 亲爱的
I’ll never leave you again, darling.
永远不
Never!
好 莱斯特小姐
And now, Miss Lester…
我有个设想
I have a program.
我是个有设想有行动的人
A man with a program, a man of action.
我打电♥话♥告诉妈妈 我找到了你
I am calling my mother that I found you in record of time,
坐晚车回来
And we’re coming up in evening train.
抱歉 玛拉
Excuseme, Myra.
我去打电♥话♥
I’ll find a phone.
你等一会儿 别走开 我就回来
Don’t you move until I come back to you.
玛格丽特夫人 我们九点零七分到
The fact is lady Margaret we’ll be up there at night at six…
罗伊 有件事我一定要跟你说
Hold on, Roy, I must speak to you…
有件事我一定要跟你说
Something I must speak…
真的
Will you?
这太好了
That’ll be marvelous!
谢谢 妈妈 再见
Thanks, Mother, good bye.
啊 就这样
That’s all set.
罗伊 你得听我说
Roy, you mustn’t!
什么事
What is it?
我不能跟你到乡下去
I can’t go to the country with you.
这根本不可能
It’s… quite out of the question.
为什么
Why not?
请你别问我 我就是不能去
Please don’t ask me, but I… I simply can’t.
我非得问你 你非得告诉我
Don’t ask, God! You’vegot to tell me.

All right.
我 我太不像样子了
I look terrible for one thing.
我 我连衣服也没有
I haven’t have any clothes.
我真的哪儿也不想去
I… I really can’t go anywhere.
哈 哈 小傻瓜
Ha… ha, you little fool.
让我看看 你说得过分了
Let me tell you one thing, I think you’re exaggerating.
唔 我看也许你说得有点道理
Now when I look at you, I perhaps understand what are your say?
未来的克劳宁太太 怎么样
Well, Madame Cunning to be, we’ll see what we can do?
你愿意做伦敦最时髦的女人吗
How would like to be the smartest woman in London?
不 我不能
No, Roy, I can’t.
玛拉 亲爱的
Well, darling…
恐怕是我太愚蠢了 又自负又愚蠢
I am afraid I have been stupid, conceived stupid.
因为你一直在我心里
Cause you’ve never been out of my thought, so I…
哦 我还以为你也跟我一样
I took it for granted that it was the same with you.
你是不是有人了 玛拉
There’s someone else, isn’t it, Myra?
当然 你以为我死了
After all, you thought I’m… dead!
你已经有人了
There is someone else, isn’t it?
别怕 告诉我
Don’t be afraid to tell me.
哦 罗伊 当然我没有别人
Roy, of course there isn’t anyone else.
也不可能有
There couldn’tbe.
我爱你
I love you
别人我谁也没爱过
I never love anyone else.
今后也不会
I never shall.
这是真话 罗伊
That’s the truth, Roy.
我就想知道这个
That’s all I want to know.
那好 亲爱的 你笑笑
Oh, darling, smile for a change.
不会笑了吗
Have you forgotten how?
真是个好姑娘
That’s a good girl.
我简直不能相信还能见到你
I can’t believe I’m with you again.
可你见到了
But you are.
高兴吗
Happy?
高兴
Yes!
我呢 高兴得发狂了
Firstly, I am delirious!
走 买♥♥东西去
Come on, we’re going to shop.
玛拉
Myra!
这是怎么回事
What’s all these?
你从店里偷来的
Have you taken to shop lately?
哦 基蒂 亲爱的
Oh, Kitty darling!
罗伊他活着回来了
Roy’s alive, he’s back, he’s here!
罗伊
Roy?

Mm!

No!
是的
Yes!
他回来了 今天一下午我们都在一起
He’s back, we’ve been together whole afternoon.
他随时都会来这儿的
He’ll be here any minute.
基蒂 他想跟我结婚
Kitty, he wants to marry me.
哦 不 这种事是不可能的
Oh, no, that things don’t happen.
是真的
It’s true
哦 这可太好了
Oh, Kitty, it’s going to be so wonderful.
对你也好
For you too.
我做罗伊的妻子 对你再好不过了
No things will be too good for you when I am Roy’s wife.
我知道你想什么
Oh, I know what you’re thinking.
我也在想这个
I have been thinking too.
你认为我这样太可怕了 是吗
You think that’ll be dreadful owl, don’t you?
他知道吗
Does he know?

No.
你以为这样可以混过去
Do you think you can get away with it?
你是说骗他
You mean deserving him?

Yes.
我打算告诉他
Oh, I’m going to tell him.
人可以分为两大类 玛拉
There are two sorts of people, Myra.
一种人生来走运 一种人生来倒霉
Those who get breaks and those who don’t!
现在我要走运了
Well, I’m going to take a break.
我不想倒霉下去
Now I am not going to think.