也许等罗伊下次休假 他会带你来庄园的
Perhaps on Roy’s next leave he’ll bring you to the country.
再见 玛拉
Bye-bye!
那位夫人走了
The lady is leaving, Miss.
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉
Myra!
谁呀
Who is it?
莱斯特小姐出去了吗 克拉克太太
Does Miss Myra Lester gone out? Mrs. Clack?
什么 什么事
What? What isit?
莱斯特小姐上哪儿去了
Where is Miss Lester?
我怎么知道 她出去了
How should I know? She went out.
什么时候
When?
一个小时前
About an hour ago.
你不该让她走
You should’ve never let her.
她身体不好不能出去 再说又是这么坏的天气
You know she’s not well enough to go out. Not like this too.
这种事我管不着 我管不着
This is not nursing house, Miss Melody, not your nursing home.
玛拉 你上哪儿去了
Myra, where have you been?
你有什么事情这种天气还出去
Whatever made you go out at night like this!
你出去还淋了一身雨
You will got the cold in rain too.
赶快上楼去躺一会儿
Now you come on and stay in bed.
几个月啦 我辛辛苦苦的让你养好身体
I spend several months trying to build you up
可你干这种傻事
You’re going to do silly thing like this.
我真是管不住你了
I can’t trust you out of my sight.
你快去把衣服脱了吧
Now you get those things off.
快点 你快点
Double quick time too.
我给你冲热水袋
I’ll pick you up hot water bottle.
基蒂
Kitty…

Yes…
今晚的演出怎么样
How did the show goes tonight?
哦 跟平常一样
Oh, same as usual.
卖♥♥座好吗
Was it good house?
还可以
So so.
怎么
Why?
我到剧场去了
I went to the theater.
我想冷不防叫你高兴一下
I thought I surprise you by calling for you.
哦 是
Oh, yeah!
我是不想让你操心
See, Myra, I didn’t want to worry you.
现在我不再跳你说过的那种舞了
See, I am in the different order of the show than what I’ve said…
我在跳一种比较低级的舞
I was in a cheap sort of show, so…
基蒂 你没有工作 一直没有工作
Kitty, we’ve never got a job at all, we never did have one.
我们怎么过的
How we’ve been living?
只要活着 管它怎么过呢
What differences make as long as we live!
钱哪儿弄来的 哪儿弄来的
Where’s the money coming from?
你以为从哪儿弄来的
Where do you think I’ve been getting it?
我本来想瞒着你
Try to keep it from you…
可现在你知道了
Well, you know now.
你是为了我
You did it for me.
不 不是
No, I didn’t.
我反正得这么做
I’d done it anyhow.
就这样
So I get!
没有工作
No job?
没有人想和你结婚
No boys want to marry you.
只有些寻欢作乐的人 他们怕活着的日子不多了
Only man want to kill off your eye cause they know maybe you are lost.
基蒂 你是为了我买♥♥吃的 买♥♥药
Kitty, you do it for me to buy me food and medicine.
我真宁愿死了
I sooner die.
不 不 你不会的
No, no, you wouldn’t.
你想死 可你不会死
You think you would, but you wouldn’t.
我也那么想过
I thought of that.
可是我没那个勇气
But it wasn’t brave enough.
我想活下去
I wanted to go on living.
反正我活下来了 你也会活下去的
Heaven knows why, but I didn’t, so would you.
我们还年轻
We’re young, and it’s…
活着有多好啊
It’s good to live!
哪怕过这种日子
Even the life that I’m living now…
哦 是啊
God knows
我也不是说活着容易
I’d better call it the easiest way.
但可能是想到死亡就害怕了
I wonder whether thought of death a little afraid.
我算是懂了 不能做个女人
I know one thing… couldn’t being a woman.
也许你会觉得
I suppose you think…
我下♥贱♥
I am bitch.
哦 基蒂
Oh, Kitty!
小姐
Hello!
今儿晚上天气不怎么样 是吧
There’s a wet weather we have this evening, didn’t we?
现在雾散了 天好了
Cleared up nicely, after all!
去散散步 好吗
How about a little straw?
运气好吗
How’s luck?
不怎么样
No such thing.
基蒂呢
How’s Kitty?
和我差不多
Oh, about the same as me.
啊 这年头谁也不会有什么好运气
Oh, now I think there seems no love from no luck.
是啊 好日子快来了
Oh, well better day to come in the sunset
但愿如此
I hope so.
再见
Tour-to-Ioo!
再见
Bye-bye!
你好 玛拉
Hello, Myra!
运气好吗
How was life?
我还没有打算退休呢
Not exactly prepared to retire yet.
瞧 他们回来了
Well, here they come.
再见
See you.
再见
See you.
欢迎回国
Welcome home!
谢谢 宝贝儿
Thanks, ducky!
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉
Myra!
玛拉 我简直不能相信
I can’t believe it.
真的是你
It’s you, isn’t it.
玛拉 真是你
It’s really you.
哦 罗伊
Oh, Roy…
真的是你
It’s really you.
玛拉 亲爱的 让我看看你
Oh, darling! Let me look at you.
我没做梦吧
I’m not dreaming, am I?
刚想去找你 你在这儿了
Think of you are waiting for me.

I…
哦 真是奇迹
It’s… it’s a miracle.
哦 罗伊 你活着
Oh, Roy… you’re alive.
几个月来 我一直盼着这一天 我以为看不到你了
Oh, at the once I’ve waited for this moment, 1241 because I think it will never come.
你怎么知道我回来
How do you know I am come,
和我妈妈谈过了
do you telephone my mother?
哦 亲爱的 别伤心了
Oh… darling!

Do you have…
你怎样知道的
How do you know?
过去了 都过去了
It’s over, darling, it’s all over.
我们永远在一起了
We’ll get together for always.
哦 罗伊 你活着
Oh, roy, you’re alive.
是的 活得挺好
Yes, drive againstly.
哦 小可怜
Mm… poor darling.
来吧 去那儿坐坐
Come on, we’ll go sit down.
哦 亲爱的 别哭了
Ho… darling, don’t cry…
结局很美满
It’s happy ending.
你想我吗
You miss me?
你以为我
Do you think I was…
你知道我是摧不垮的
Didn’t you know I was indestructible?
我们订了婚 我怎么能死呢
How can I die when we were engaged?
怎么能破坏婚约
Do you think I will break our engagement?
哦 不 我不是这种人
Ho… you don’tknow me, young woman.
哦 我受过伤
Well, I was wounded…
把什么都丢了
Somehow lost my identification…
说起来话长 改天再告诉你吧
It’s get a long story, I’ll tell you someday.
在德国的俘虏营呆了大半年 我头部受伤 几乎动不了啦
But anyhow, I was in Germany prison camp, pretty nervously signed off,