由于全世界都已得悉的行动结果
Without any exception, known now by all the world,
1939年9月3日
it’s now Sunday, September the 3rd, 1939,
成为人们长久铭记的日子
as a day to belong remember.
今天上午11点15分
At 11:15 this morning,
首相在唐宁街十号♥向全国发表演说
the primary minister speaking to the Nation from No.10, Dunning Street,
宣告英国与德国进入战争状态
announce the Great Britain is at the war with Germany.
同时殷切期望伦敦市民不要忘记已经发布的紧急状态令
Meanwhile, the London Public Earnest remind their emergency order already issued.
在灯火管制时间内不得露出任何灯光
No light at any description should be visible after black out time.
天黑以后任何人不得在街上游荡
No dogs or cats will be allowed to room at three through out of dark,
切记不得在公共防空洞里安置床铺
and the troops should’ve to remember the thief should not to be committed in public area shelter.
临睡前应将防毒面具和御寒衣服放在身边
Gas mask and warm clothing should be placed hence for retiring
建议在暖瓶里盛上热饮料
and he suggests the warm drinking of cinnamon
这对在深夜时不得不被叫醒的儿童们会有很大好处
would be a great of comfort to small children who might have been waken at unusual hour.
要尽力稳定那些仍然留在伦敦的儿童们的情绪
If there’s ever the troops maid to require the nurse of those children who still remain in London despite of the evacuation
尽管至今深夜撤退行动仍在持续进行
which would continue the late hours until this evening.
克劳宁上校的车
Colonel Cronnie’s car!
我说对了 汤马斯 就是今晚
I was right, Thomas. Tonight!
您要去法国
To france, Sir?
去滑铁卢车站
Waterloo Station!

Yes.
那儿你很熟悉吧
Be familiarity you wanted it.
我是说您经历了上次大战
I mean I’ve been to the last one.
是啊 是很熟悉
Yes, it would be familiar.
汤马斯
Thomas
什么
Sir
从滑铁卢桥去车站
Go by way of Waterloo Bridge, will you?
滑铁卢桥
Waterloo Bridge? Sir?
时间还够
We have plenty of time.
好的
All right, sir?
把车开到桥那头
Wait for me at the other end of the Bridge.
我走着过去
I’ll walk across.
是的 上校
All right.
哦 这给你
Here, take this!
吉祥符
Good luck chuck?
也许它会给你带来运气
Perhaps it would bring you luck.
我想它会的
I hope it will.
我真希望它会
I prey it will.
哦 你真是太好了
It’s such wonderfully kind of you
你现在不会忘记我了吧
Do you think you remember me now?
我想不会
I think so.
不会的
I think so.
一辈子都不会忘记你
For the rest of my life.
听 空袭♥警♥报
I hear it.
你在做梦吧
Oh, you’re dreaming.
我什么也没听见
I didn’t hear a thing.
我听见了 你们听
Well, I didn’t…Did you? Myra
又来了
And it rings again.
怎么办呢 你们安静点
Be quiet, please, all of you.
对不起 那是空袭♥警♥报吗
Pardonme, but was that a warning?
恐怕是 一会儿就知道了
I’m afraid so, we’ll know in a minute.
空袭 你们还不信
Myra, I told you, we’ll be late
夫人会发脾气的
Madame will be furious.
我们还替夫人担心呢
We shouldn’t worry about Madame.
瞧 瞧啊
Look! Look!
它在哪儿呢
Where was he?
我们去哪儿好呢
Where can we go?
去地下铁道车站吧
The other front station on your right.
右边
On your right!
右边 嘿 右边
Your right! Your right!
我真傻 总是这样
Stupid bag, it always does this.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
也许他们要扫射这桥
Mind your own life, we might be stretched.
快走吧
We’d better get off.
哦 我的吉祥符
Oh! My lucky chuck!
你不想活了
You’re a fool, you’ll out of life.
不能丢这儿
I have it years,
它带给我运气
it brings me luck.
带给你空袭
That is outrages.
要是我们跑的话 那就太不像军人了
Do you think there’ll be troops on Miller Street if we could run.
没关系
Not at all.
嘿 别推我 先生
You idiot, don’t push me, sir.
我就说幸亏推了你
And I say you blow me well push
要不是我们的几条腿 你还在门外面呢
if you later would like to staying outside.
我是一向靠自己跑
I was always right about myself.
我听上了年纪的人说 活动的靶子可不好打
That’s my old man says a moving tart.It is others to eat.
是吗
Anti-?
当然
Not at all.
哎呀呀
Blinding!
特国人打得可准了
Urman’s ready marks on March 18
特国
Urman?
是呀
Yes.
特国就是德国
Urman the German.
真对不起
I’m Sorry.
看来这股推劲还不小呢
It seems there is a certain amount of shaving.
很挤 是吗
It is crowd, isn’t it?
这颗扔得很近
That one must close.
这儿安全
Ah, we’re save here.
靠墙边好像人还少一点
There may be some space over the wall.
我们挤过去
Shall we make through?
好啊
All right.
对不起
Excuse us, please.
对不起
All right
好点吧
Better, yeah
是的 谢谢 好多了
Yes, thanks, much better.
找你的朋友
Look for your friends?
是的 也许她们从别的门进来了
Yes, perhaps they’re taking another end.
不在意吧
Do you mind?
哦 不 不
Oh, no.
大概你不会吸烟吧
I suppose I must offer you one.
不 谢谢
Mm… no thanks.
你是个学生 是吗
You’re on school, aren’t you?

Oh… ho…
这话可笑吗
I’ve being funny?
哦 瞧 我们的学校
Oh, look, that’s our school,
基诺娃夫人的国际芭蕾舞团
Madam Olga Kirowa International Ballet.
国际芭蕾舞团
International ballet?
这么说你是个舞蹈演员啰
You don’t mean to say you’re a dancer.
是的
Yes.
是专业演员
Ah… professional dancer?
我看差不多吧
Now and then I wonder.
你是说你会转圈什么的
You mean you can very well nodor something
当然 我还会滑步呢
Certainly, I can do auto-sante
你说什么
I beg you pardon?
我能双脚腾空打击六次
I can cross my feet six times in mid-air
尤金斯基能做十次
It just could do ten
不过这一百年才出一个
but that only happen once in the Century.
哦 这对肌肉有好处
Must because of the muscle’s of…
对肌肉有好处
Let’s forget of the muscle.
舞蹈演员的肌肉就像男人的啰
I should think of the dancer’s muscle be like strong man.
哦 那不见得 要这样的话 那真是太可怕了
Oh, not quietly, that’ll be restrictful. We try to combine the slender and strength
我从十二岁开始就练舞蹈了
Well, I’ve been dancing since I was 12, and…
我一点都不觉得肌肉特别发达
I don’t think the muscle is over-developed?
哦 不 不 你是例外
Oh… no, not in your case.
我们像运动员一样锻炼
Cause we have to train like gasoline
我们的生活有严格的纪律
Madame believes rigid discipline.
你今晚去剧场吗
You’re expected to be in the theater tonight?
当然 十点才上场呢
We don’t go on until ten.
但愿我能去看
Wish I could be there.
你来吗
Why don’t you come?
可惜 上校那儿有个宴会
No, unfortunately I have Colonel’s dinner.