我无法再承受了
l can endure no more.
我要追随我的家人 死去
l want to join my family desperately.
为何死神不把我也带走
Why does death pass me by?
戴维斯镇
Davidstown?
戴维斯镇
Davidstown.
只有几里的路了
l was only miles away.
恶魔已经席卷了这座小镇
By now the town was overrun.
这些恶魔以为我无法对他们构成任何威胁
The fiends imagined themselves safe from me.
但我已回来
But now l was home.
我的复仇要开始了
And revenge would be mine.
不 不是黑船上的恶魔
No, not the brigands from the Black Freighter.
这人我认识 他是戴维斯镇的放债者
The man l recognized, a moneylender from Davidstown.
既然戴维斯镇已陷落
With Davidstown certainly captured…
为什么这个恶棍和他的荡♥妇♥幸免遇难
…why would this scoundrel and his wench be allowed free passage…
还能在这里幽会
…for this midnight tryst?
他也参与了吗
Had he collaborated?
难道他背叛了我们的人
Had he betrayed my people?
我的家人 来得到我吧 亲爱的
My family? WOMAN: Come and get it, babe.
来吧
Here.
我变得冷酷残忍♥
CAPTAIN: My heart grew cold.
当这个走狗与他的主人奸笑之时
Was my wife comforted before her execution…
我的妻子是否是安详地死去
…while this collaborator and his pirate masters sneered?
我立刻做出了决定 毫无迟疑
My decision was hurried, but not difficult.
你是谁 你要做什么
MONEYLENDER: Who are you? What?
他的脑袋迸裂 似乎里面的罪恶太多 已没有空间
CAPTAIN: His head burst, as if pressurized by the guilt within.
海盗的淫♥妇♥不值得怜悯
A buccaneer’s whore deserves no pity.
他们两个骑马过来
Two figures had ridden here.
那么一定要有两个人骑马回去
Two must ride back.
海盗的岗哨
A pirate sentry.
我不紧不慢地经过 以免遭到怀疑
l trotted unhurriedly to avoid suspicion.
他们的恶行 没有因镇上人们的善良而停止
Their violation did not stop with the good people of Davidstown…
反而更加猛烈
…but had cut deeply, infecting my beloved homeland.
戴维斯镇已不同往日
My Davidstown was not as I last saw it.
小镇饱受黑船的诅咒
Already it was afflicted with the curse ofthe Black Freighter.
马上 我就会置身于这群恶魔之中 那些占领了我的家乡的屠夫
Soon, l would venture amongst evil men, butchers who now reside in my home…
我会使他们感受到恐惧
…and make them fear me.
到家之后 我发现街道上安静地可怕
Upon my return home, l found the streets conspicuously silent.
我悄无声息地进入了我过去的住所
l entered my former residence noiselessly.
避免惊醒还在睡梦中的这些屠夫
Careful not to rouse the pirate butchers occupying it from their debauched slumber.
他们不知道死神在向他们走来
Unaware that death was amongst them…
他们不会知道为何自己会死去
…they would know its dark embrace without ever understanding why.
其中一个醒来了
One, however, was awake. Frantic.
为避免他唤醒更多的人
Lest he should raise alarms…
我在这黑暗的房♥间中伏击
…I set upon him as he entered the night-wrapped chamber.
没有其他海盗醒来 但更糟地事情发生了
No pirates come, but something worse.
父亲
Father?
我抬起头 看到了熟悉的面孔 安全但又惊慌
CAPTAIN: l look up into faces familiar, save for their terror.
她喘着气 嘴唇沾满血 喊出了我的名字
Through puffed and bloodied lips, she mouthed my name.
亲爱的 为什么
My love, why?
突然间我明白了一切
CAPTAIN: There came an understanding so large…
我无法继续保持理智
…it left no room for sanity.
只有逃离
So l ran.
谁杀了她
MAN: What’s happened to her?

You.
诅咒紧紧地跟随着我
CAPTAIN: The knowledge of my damnation paced me…
叫嚣着 庆祝它丑陋的胜利
…shouting, celebrating its awful victory.
我的推论无懈可击
My deduction was flawless.
黑船是向戴维斯镇驶来的
The Black Freighter was heading to Davidstown.
它应该早就达到的啊 他向那边跑了
lt should have arrived. MAN: He went that way!
最后 我来到了凄凉的黑海边
CAPTAIN: Eventually, l came to a dismal black ocean…
一望无际
…stretching endlessly before me.
我怎么落到这般田地
How had l reached this appalling position with love…
我做的一切都是出于爱
…only love, as my guide?
放债者的尸体在我脚边浮起
The moneylender floated at my feet.
荣誉的指引让我做出了可怕的事
Noble intentions had led me to atrocity.
我被正义冲昏了头脑 现在看来一切都是错误的
The righteous anger fueling my ingenious, awful scheme was but delusion.
我到底哪里做错了
Where was my error?
正在我准备继续航行时 黑船出现了
Planning to resume my flight, l raised my head and saw her.
黑船似乎在召唤我 而不是准备攻击
The vessel seemed to be waiting, not hovering to strike.
逐渐地 明白了我单纯的目的给我带来了什么后果
And gradually, I understood what innocent intent brought me to…
引出了我内心深处的丑恶
…and waded out beyond my depth.
事实摆在眼前 我无法逃避
The unspeakable truth loomed unavoidably before me…
我向黑船游去
…as l swam towards the anchored Freighter.
它的黑色与巨大的桅杆占据了我所有的视线
lts dark and lurching mast filled all my vision.
我的万全之策最终还是将我带到了这里
All my well-meaning plans had come to this.
我再也无法回到我曾经想拯救的那个世界
The world l tried to save was lost beyond recall.
一根绳被放了下来
A rope snaked down.
我抓住了绳子
Sputtering, l grabbed it.
甲板上传来了欢呼声
And from the decks above, a cheer went up…
黑船的存在是对上天的一种侮辱
…both gross and black, its stench affronting heaven.
他们并没有打算屠♥杀♥戴维斯镇
There had been no plan to capture Davidstown.
他们的到来只是为了得到他们唯一想要的东西
They’d come to wait until they could collect the only prize they valued.
一个他们最想得到的灵魂
Claim the only soul they truly wanted.
我是怪物
l was a horror.
所以这里才是我的归宿
Amongst horrors must l dwell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!