好了
美国歌♥手布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的《饥渴的心》
Much better.
确实好很多
Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
在巴尔的摩市有妻小
I went out for a ride and I never went back
我开车出去兜风 然后一去不回
Like a river that don’t know where it’s flowing
像条河流不知将涌向何方
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going
即便误入歧途 仍继续向前行进
Everybody’s got a hungry heart
每个人都有颗饥渴的心
Lay down your money and you play your part
钞票放好 自己找乐子吧
I met her in a Kingstown bar
我与她初遇在金士顿酒吧
We fell in love I knew it had to end
我俩坠入爱河 明明知道有始无终
We took what we had and we ripped it apart
我俩拿出所有 然后将其撕碎
Now here I am down in Kingstown again
如今我又来到了金士顿酒吧
Everybody’s got a hungry heart
每个人都有颗饥渴的心
R? Can I ask you something?
兰 我能问你件事吗
My boyfriend, he died back there.
我男朋友 他被♥干♥掉了
Will he come back? As one of you?
那他会变成你们 重新回来吗
That’s good, I guess.
我想那也好
Something happened to him.
他遭遇了一些事
A lot of things happened to him.
应该说是很多事
But I guess there just came a point where he couldn’t absorb any more.
超出了他能够承受的底线 变得郁郁寡欢
It’s just, in my world, people die all the time.
在我们那边 人们一个接一个死去
So… You know, it’s not like
这并不是说
I’m not sad that he’s gone.
我不为他难过
Because I am.
我伤心欲绝
But I think I’ve been preparing for it
但冥冥之中 很久以前
for a really long time.
我就已经做好心理准备了
美国著名音乐家鲍勃·迪伦的《暴风雨中的港湾》
Twas in another lifetime
我开始了新生活’
one of toil and blood
既艰辛 又血腥
When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud
长夜与泥泞皆是修♥炼♥
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form
最终越过变幻无常的荒野
Come in,” she said
她对我说 快请进”
I’ll give you shelter from the storm.”
这里就是你的避风港”
What are you?
你到底是什么
And if I pass this way again, you can rest assured
即使我再拜访她 你也不必担心
I’ll always do my best for her
我指天发誓
on that I give my word
我定会为她付出一切
Man, it must be nice to sleep.
能睡着一定很幸福
I wish I could.
我渴望睡眠
I wish I could dream.
我渴望梦境
But that’s not really an option for me.
但这不是我能控制的
The dead don’t dream.
死人无法做梦
This is as close as we get.
只能这么做以求慰藉
You sure about this, son?
你确定吗 孩子
Welcome, then.
欢迎你加入
Sorry for your loss.
对你父亲的死 我很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
Give him one and show him how to use it.
给他一把枪 教他怎么用
Hey, Berg, you gonna help us out or what?
柏格 你到底帮不帮我们
I’m almost at level five.
不帮 快过第五关了
Did you hear that?
有听到动静吗
I did. We should bail.
听到了 我们得赶快闪人
We can’t just bail. We have orders.
我们不能就这么走了 我们有任务在身
You sound just like my dad.
你的口气和我爸一模一样
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, it wasn’t a compliment.
我可不是在夸你
I told you I heard something.
我说了我听到动静了
Perry!
佩里
Aim for their heads.
爆他们的头
You said a few days.
你说只要待几天
It’s been a few days, R.
已经过了好几天了 兰
I have to go home.
我真的得回去了
S… stay t… together.
一起…走
Safe.
安全
What?
什么
J… Julie.
茱…茱莉
Living.
活人
Eat!
吃掉
Eat!
吃掉
Eat!
吃掉
Oh, my God!
天啊
We go.
我们走了
Eat.
吃掉
R. Look.
兰 快看
This way.
这边
Come with me.
跟我走
What?
什么
No!
不要
Want to help her.
想帮她
Who the hell asked you?
谁问你了
Like her.
喜欢她
It’s okay.
没事的
I’m sure it is.
可不是么
Over there, the garage. Hold on.
那边 去车♥库♥ 坐好了
I’m so happy to see you right now.
我现在真高兴见到你
You okay?
你还好吗
Um… R?

You drive.
你来开
Good idea.
好主意
The white zone is for loading and uploading passengers only.
白色♥区♥域只为乘客上下而设
In the first of light
看晨光初绽
美好冬季乐团的《欣嫩子谷》
Past the Noachide
方舟已消散
Bodies wrapped in white
身着洁白衣
Jesus, I’m freezing.
上帝啊 冻死我了
I have to pull over.
我得靠边停车了
Stranded every pain
苦痛皆搁浅
This is one of the last neighborhoods my dad evacuated.
这里是我爸爸疏散的最后一片居民区
Maybe these houses have food.
也许能找到些吃的
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, come on.
快来
Oh, man. It’s locked.
该死 门锁了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh, cool!
太酷了
Look what they have.
他们有这个
I haven’t seen one of these in forever.
我好久没见过相机了
Cheese!
茄子
It’s all right. See?
没关系的 看
Yeah.
没错
It’s important to preserve memories, you know?
保存记忆很重要 知道吗
Especially now that the world is on its way out.
尤其现在世界快要毁灭了
Everything you see,
你看到的一切
you may be seeing for the last time.
可能都再也见不到了
Perry used to say that.
佩里以前常这么说
Here. Take a picture.
来 照张相
I’m exhausted.
我累死了
The bed actually isn’t too rotten,
床铺还不是很脏
so I’m gonna go to sleep.
我要去睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
R?

Y… yeah?
怎么了
I was… I was thinking…
我在…在想
You know, you could sleep in there if you want.
如果你愿意的话 也可以睡那儿
On the floor.
睡地板上
These houses creep me out, so…
这房♥子太吓人了 所以…
Okay.
好吧
Do you feel it?
你感受到了吗
Do you feel it?
你感受到了吗
Hey, look up this street.
检查一下这条街
Holy shit. That’s my dad.
该死 那是我爸爸
Get back!
退后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!