What am I doing with my life?
我这辈子都在干什么
I’m so pale. I should get out more.
脸色如此苍白 应该多出去见见世面
I should eat better.
吃点好东西
My posture is terrible. I should stand up straight.
弯腰驼背的我应该抬头挺胸
People would respect me more if I stood up straighter.
挺直了腰板 才能赢得别人的尊重
What’s wrong with me? I just want to connect.
我怎么了 我只是想和人接触
Why can’t I connect with people?
为什么不行
Oh, right. It’s because I’m dead.
差点忘了 因为我是死人
I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.
我不应该对自己这么苛刻
I mean, we’re all dead.
我们都死了
This girl is dead. That guy’s dead.
这女孩死了 那男的也死了
That guy in the corner is definitely dead.
角落里的家伙死得更彻底
Jesus, these guys look awful.
天哪 这群人看上去好可怕
温暖的尸体
I wish I could introduce myself,
我希望能给大家做个自我介绍
but I don’t remember my name anymore.
但是我把名字忘了
I mean, I think it started with an “R”,
我唯一有印象的是
but that’s all I have left.
名字开头有个”兰”
I can’t remember my name, or my parents, or my job.
我记不清名字 父母 或是工作
Although my hoodie would suggest I was unemployed.
但就我这屌♥丝样 肯定是无业游民
Sometimes I look at the others
有时候我看到别的行尸
and try to imagine what they were.
会想他们以前是干什么的
牙买♥♥加雷鬼乐歌♥手吉米·克里夫的《地狱边界》
You were a janitor.
你是清洁工人
Sitting here in limbo
停留在地狱边界
But I know it won’t be long
我知道不会长久
You were the rich son of a corporate CEO.
你是富二代 老爸开公♥司♥的
You were a personal trainer.
你是私人教练
Sitting here in limbo
停留在地狱边界
And now you’re a Corpse.
而现在你们是一群行尸
I have a hard time piecing together
我艰难地整理破碎的思绪
how this whole apocalypse thing happened.
回想这种毁灭是怎么发生的
Could have been chemical warfare
也许是生化战争
or an airborne virus,
或是空气传播的病毒
or a radioactive outbreak monkey.
或是一只受了核辐射的猴子
But it doesn’t really matter. This is what we are now.
但这都不重要了 世界已经沦落
This is a typical day for me.
这就是我的一天
I shuffle around, occasionally bumping into people,
四处游逛 偶尔会碰到人类
unable to apologize or say much of anything.
但没法开口道歉 或说任何过多的事
It must have been so much better before,
从前一定比现在要好
when everyone could express themselves,
那时每个人都可以表达自己的想法
and communicate their feelings
互相交流情感
and just enjoy each other’s company.
享受彼此的陪伴
A lot of us have made our home here at this airport.
很多行尸都在机场驻扎
I don’t know why.
我也不知道为什么
People wait at airports, I guess,
人们总在机场等人 我猜是因为这样
but I’m not sure what we’re all waiting for.
但我不清楚我们在等什么
Oh, man. They call these guys Boneys.
天 他们叫这些家伙骷髅尸
They don’t bother us much.
它们不来侵犯我们
But they’ll eat anything with a heartbeat.
但只要有心跳的生物 它们就吃
I mean, I will too,
当然我也要吃
but at least I’m conflicted about it.
但起码会纠结一下
We all become them some day.
我们终有一天也会变成它们这样
At some point you just give up, I guess.
在某个时刻我们都会选择放弃
You lose all hope. After that, there’s no turning back.
希望破灭 自此 就没有回头路了
Oh, man, gross…
伙计 恶心到我…
Stop. Stop, don’t pick at it! You’re making it worse!
停 停 别再撕了 越弄越糟
Oh, this is what I have to look forward to.
这就是我最终的宿命
It’s kind of a bummer.
糟糕的事情
I don’t want to be this way.
我不想走这条路
I’m lonely. I’m lost.
我孤单一人 不知该往哪走
I mean, I’m literally lost.
我是说 我真的迷路了
I’ve never been in this part of the airport before.
我从没来过机场的这片区域
Wonder if these guys are lost, too.
这两个小家伙是不是也迷路了
Wandering around, but never getting anywhere.
到处游荡 但没有目的地
Do they feel trapped? Do they want more than this?
他们会有被困的感觉吗 会不满足于此吗
Am I the only one?
还是只有我一个这么觉得
Missing you
想你
美国歌♥手”摇滚母狮”蒂娜·特纳的《想你》
Missing you
想你
Everytime I think of you
每次想到你
I always catch my breath
我都无法呼吸
And I’m still standing here
我站在原地
And you’re miles away
而你在千里之外
And I’m wondering why you left
我不知你为何离开
And there’s a storm that’s raging
今夜暴风雨冲荡了
Through my frozen heart tonight
我冰冷的心
This is my best friend.
这是我最好的朋友
By best friend, I mean we occasionally granted
最好的朋友就是指 我们有时会默契
and stare awkwardly at each other.
又尴尬地盯着对方
We even have almost conversations
有时 我们之间都快有一个
sometimes.
真正的对话了
Days pass this way.
我们可以保持这样很久
But sometimes we even find actual words.
但有时我们也可以说出几个像样的词语
Words like.
像是
Hungry.
“饿”
And…
和…
City.
“城市”
Even though we can’t communicate,
尽管我们不能畅所欲言
we do share a similar taste in food.
但我们的食性还是大致相同
Traveling in packs just kind of makes sense,
集体行动是有必要的
especially when everyone and their grandmother
尤其是当所有人类都想要打爆你的头
is trying to shoot you in the head all the time.
从八岁到八十岁 无一例外
God, we move slow.
天 我们走得好慢
This could take a while.
看来有的好走了
Hello, and thank you for your service today.
大家好 谢谢你们今天的主动请缨
In the eighth years since this place destroyed our world…
犯病的行尸扰害世界整整八年了
You think we’re getting this stuff for the cure?
你觉得我们是为了寻找治疗方法吗
since we erected this wall…
自从我们建筑了这道高墙…
No one believes in a cure anymore, Julie.
没人还相信什么治疗方法 茱莉
we have counted on young volunteers like you
我们指望你们这些年轻的志愿者
together resources from beyond the wall.
能从围墙外获取有用的资源
But first, a word of caution.
首先 务必要小心谨慎
Corpses look human, they are not.
行尸有人的外貌 但他们不是人
They do not think. They do not bleed.
他们不能思考 不会流血
Whether they were your mother or your best friend,
不管曾经是你的母亲还是最好的朋友
they are beyond your help.
你们都不能心软
They are uncaring, unfeeling, incapable of remorse.
他们冷血无情 六亲不认
Sound like anyone you know, Dad?
说得好像你谁都认识 爸
Just picture them as this.
记住他们长这样
As sons and daughters of possibly the sole remainng
作为在这地球上可能是
human settlement on Earth,
唯一幸存者的后代们
you are a critical part
你们是决定人类
of what stands between us and extinction.
是否会灭绝的中坚力量
Therefore you have an obligation
因此 安全归来
to return to us safely.
也是你们的责任
And if you remember your training, you will.
如果你们牢记训练内容 就会安全回来
Good luck, Godspeed, and God bless American.
一切顺利 祝成功 上帝保佑美国
USA! USA!
美国 美国
Let’s go.
走吧
欢迎来到恐怖地带内有行尸 注意安全
Sweet.
真贴心啊
Speak clearly he said
他说讲清楚
加拿大歌♥手菲丝特的《坏在彼此》
But didn’t see
但他弄不明白
He acted that way
他那样的行为
And held me like a cup
让我觉得自己像个杯子
宿命
Fill me up
装满水后
And pour me out
又被倒空
Realize the doubt
我开始怀疑
We had the same feelings
在对立的时空
The opposite time
我们有相同的感觉