途中 我遇到了一个强大高尚的种族
On my travel, I met a strong and noble people.
其中一位女性 接受了真正的我
Among them, a female, who accepted me for what I was.
爱着我
Who loved me.
那样的生活命中注定不属于我
It was not a life I was fated to have,
但这让我明白了一个道理
but it taught me something.
你要爱
If love is what you need,
就要做好为它付出一切的觉悟
you must be willing to travel to the end the world to find it.
你离开了她
You left your mate.
去找洛萨
Go find Lothar.
站进法阵
Step inside the circle.
这个礼物 送给你 迦罗娜
This… is my gift to you, Garona.
一个世界 就为换座雕像
A whole world and exchange for a statue.
神真是奇怪的生物
Gods are strange creatures.
霜狼族人 你很务实
Frostwolves, you are a practical people.
我们南部氏族的兽人都很欣赏你这一点
Those of us from the south have always admired that about you.
当传送门打开 整个部落都降临
When the portal opens, when the rest of the Horde join us
我们将赐予他们邪能之力
we will give them the fel.
-所有人 -杜隆坦不同意如此
– All of them. – Durotan did not agree to this!
那个叛徒的意见还重要吗
And why would you care what that traitor thinks?
是时候为霜狼氏族推举一位新领袖了
It is time for a new leader of the Frostwolf clan.
一位将氏族利益置于首位
One who has the best interest of his orcs in mind,
能理解古尔丹的雄图霸业
One who appreciates Gul’dan’s vision,
领略他强大力量的领袖
his power.
来
Come.
我将赐予你邪能之力
I will grant you the fel.
杜隆坦 他误导霜狼氏族去拒绝邪能
Durotan, he… has poisoned the Frostwolves against the fel.
让我把族人集结于此
Let me gather them, bring them here.
当着他们的面赐予我邪能 让他们亲眼看到
Grant me the fel in front of them, let them see…
这力量赐我的强大
How much stronger I become.
如我所说 你很务实
As I said, a practical people.
新的黎明即将来临
This is a new dawn.
属于兽族的时代
The time of the Horde.
臣服 或者毁灭
Be feared, or be fuel.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
卡伦的母亲
Callan’s mother,
死于分娩
died in childbirth.
我一直当是他的错 很多年
I blamed him for it, for years.
这次我不会再把这当你的错
I’m not going to blame you.
他还那么年轻
He was so young.
我这辈子
In my entire life,
从来没有这么深切的痛过
I have never felt so much pain as I do now.
古尔丹不想在霜狼氏族身上浪费时间了
Gul’dan does not want to waste his power on the Frostwolves.
烧死他们
Burn them!
弱的抓走 壮的杀掉
Take the weak, kill the strong!
我要活剥了你
I’ll bathe in your blood.
以后吧 现在不行
Maybe, but not now.
我只能为你争取一点点时间
I can’t give you long, but I can give you a head start.
为了你的儿子 德拉卡
For the sake of your son, Draka.
快逃吧
Leave… now.
你本该信任你的族长 奥格瑞姆·毁灭之锤
You should have trusted in your chieftain, Orgrim Doomhammer.
等我回来
Wait for me.
-卡德加 -你竟还敢回来
– Khadgar! – How dare you to come here!
滚出去
Get out!
我来寻求您智慧的帮助
I come seeking your wisdom.
这里已和你毫无关系
There is nothing for you here now.
守护者麦迪文出事了
The Guardian, Medivh, is unwell.
什么
What?
-他被邪能侵蚀了 -什么
– He’s been poisoned by the fel. – What?
荒谬
Ridiculous.
关于黑暗之门你都知道些什么
What do you know of the dark portal?
你不仅回来 还污蔑守护者
You come back, and accused the Guardian…
阿洛迪是什么
What is Alodi?
他怎么会知道
How does he know?
阿洛迪
Alodi.
是什么
What is it?
远在肯瑞托创立前的古老存在
An entity from a time before the Kirin Tor existed.
我们认为它和守护者的功能相似
We think it serve the functions similar to that of the Guardian.
守护世界
Protector.
除了六人议会
No one beyond the Arch Council
没人知道它的存在 以后也不会有
knows of it’s existence, and it will stay that way.
而你问到黑暗之门时
And you to mention it in the same breath
却同时提及了它 这真是
as the dark portal is too much to be mere…
太巧了
coincidence.
我该进去吗
Do I go in?
不知道 它从未向任何人打开过
I don’t know. It’s never done that before.
卡德加
Khadgar.
你是图书馆里的那个人
I know you, from the library.
你就是阿洛迪吗
You’re Alodi?
我用了最后的力量将你召唤至此
I used the last of my energies to summon you here.
-守护者背叛了我们 -麦迪文
– The Guardian has betrayed us. – Medivh.
-我看到了他眼中的邪能 -他已被吞噬
– I saw the fel in his eyes. – He is consumed by it.
如果不阻止他 世界将被毁灭
If he is not stopped, this world will burn.
我没有战胜守护者的力量
I don’t have the power to defeat a Guardian.
守护者不过是个称号♥
Guardian is but a name.
真正守护这个世界的是人们自己
The true Guardians of this world are the people themselves.
你能见肯瑞托所未见
I know you see what the Kirin Tor can not.
所以才离开了他们
It’s why you left them.
没人能够独自 对抗黑暗
No one can stand against the darkness… alone.
我不明白你想让我♥干♥什么
I don’t understand what you want me to do.
你明白的
Yes, you do.
相信你的朋友
Trust in your friends.
同心协力 就能拯救这个世界
Together, you can save this world.
记住
Always remember.
光明滋生黑暗
From light comes darkness,
黑暗 孕育光明
and from darkness… light.
来 起来
Up, up.
谢谢你 莫罗斯
Thank you, Moroes.
你会好起来的 守护者
You’ll recover, Guardian.
像以前一样
You always do.
不 我是谢
No…Thank you,
你所做过的一切
for everything you’ve done.
抱歉 老朋友
Sorry, old friend.
看来是我将兽人带来了这个世界
It seems I have let the orcs into this world.
邪能侵蚀了我 我
The fel has twisted me. I…
都不知道我还做了些什么
don’t even know what else I may have done.
真的不记得了
I just don’t remember.
我毁灭了 我所保护的一切
Everything I fought to protect, I have… destroyed.
我控制不住邪能的力量
I can’t control the fel.
没人可以
No one can.
五个军团守住逆风小径
Five legions to block Deadwind Pass.
沿着赤脊山脉再布置十个
Another ten here, here, and here,
布置在这里 这里和这里
along Redridge Mountains.
补给线设在这
Supply lines here.
以东部海岸东南包围的地势为掩护
While the Eastern Sea hems them in both south and east.
守住这些位置 我们就无懈可击
If we hold these positions, we will be at our strongest.
就防守
Containment?
在没有更好的战机前 是的
Until there is a better option, yes.
等对方有了十倍于现在的数量
And where there is 10 times as many.
怎么办
What then?
我也希望能两全
If there were easy answers…
当务之急是阻止大门被打开
Our priority must be to stop the gate from opening.
要是失败 那被兽人淹没
Fail there, and it’s just a matter of time
只是时间问题
before they beat us with sheer numbers.
你说怎么办
What do you suggest?
倾巢而出
Send everything we got.
毁掉大门 救出俘虏 解除眼前的危机
Destroy the gate, free our people, and end the immediate threat.
-剩下的兽人呢 -之后再解决他们
– And the orcs that remain? – We’ll take care of them later.
解决之前眼睁睁看着他们劫掠整个国家吗
After they’ve ravaged the entire kingdom?
-陛下 -麦迪文 你恢复了
– My Lords. – Medivh. You are up and well.
是的 我感到了…活力
I am. I feel… restored.