他想和我睡觉
He wishes to lie with me.
什么
I beg your pardon?
你会受伤的
You will be injured.
-我不是想和你睡觉 -很好
– I don’t want to lie with you. – Good.
你不会是个好伴侣
You would not be an effective mate.
你笑什么
Why do you laugh?
我不觉得你们人类有幸存的希望
I can’t see how you humans survive such a thing.
没有有力的肌肉 脆弱的骨头那么易断
No muscles to protect you. Brittle bones that break.
你看起来和我们也差不多
You don’t look that different to us.
你又是怎么幸存下来的
How did you survive?
断过的骨头更坚韧
Broken bones heal stronger.
我的骨头就很坚韧
Mine are very strong.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不必
Do not be.
我的名字 迦罗娜
My name, Garona,
在兽人语中的意思是诅咒
it means “Cursed” in Orc.
我母亲因为生了我被活活烧死了
My mother was burned alive for giving birth to me.
但他们没杀你
They kept you alive though.
是古尔丹
Gul’dan did.
还把她的獠牙给了我 留作纪念
He gave me her tusk to remember her.
我父母在我六岁时把我送去了肯瑞托
My parents gave me to the Kirin Tor when I was 6 years old.
那是我最后一次见他们
That’s the last time I saw them or…
和我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
any of my brothers and sisters.
能送一个孩子去肯瑞托是家族荣誉
It brings a family honor to offer a child to the Kirin Tor.
让他们的孩子能去达拉然的空中之城
To have their son taken up to the floating city of Dalaran
跟随那片大♥陆♥最强的法师修习
and be trained by the most powerful mages in the land.
当然孩子逃跑了就不是荣誉了
Less so, to have them run away.
好吧 真是鼓舞人心的故事
Well. That was cheerful.
那就是大门
The great gate.
他们要这么多俘虏干什么
Why do they need so many prisoners?
如薪之于火
Like wood for a fire.
绿魔法以吞噬生命获取开门的力量
Green magic takes life to open the gate.
他们打算传送多少兽人来
How many more orcs are they planning on bringing?
全部 眼前的只是战团
All of them. This is just a warband.
当传送门开启 古尔丹将带来整个部落
When the portal is open, Gul’dan will bring the Horde.
带他们回暴风城
Get them back to Stormwind.
我们打头
We ride ahead.
迦罗娜 我们走吧 这里不安全
Garona, we should go. It’s not safe…
杜隆坦
Durotan.
北方 在那座直插云霄的黑岩
To the north, there is a black rock that touches the sky.
我要见他们的首领
I would meet with their leader.
你要挑战他吗
To challenge him?
我看到了 你带那些小短牙来了我们的营地
I saw you, lead the smallteeths to our encampment.
他们是看到了在建的大门
They have seen what is being built.
但只有你知道古尔丹对我的族人有何打算
But only you know, what Gul’dan has planned for my people.
他的魔法将给一切带来死亡
His magic is death to all things.
必须阻止他
He must be stopped.
告诉他 在黑岩 正午时分
Tell him, the black rock, when the sun is highest.
我会的
I will.
族长
Chieftain.
若我回来 能让我加入你的氏族吗
If I return, would you take me into your clan?
你和他们在一起更安全
You’re safer here, with them.
果然不出你所料吗
Is it as you feared?
-邪能遍野 -那你更不能再出去了
– The fel is everywhere. – Then you mustn’t leave again.
现在是他们最需要守护者的时刻
They need the Guardian’s help now more than ever.
也许那孩子能帮忙
Maybe the boy can help.
-给我们个交代 -你说得容易
– We need solution! – Easy for you to say!
矮人锻匠必须加班
The Dwarf enforgers must work overtime.
你们只想让我们当牛做马
You treat us no better than dogs.
-我们要拒绝继续提供补给 -够了
– We shall supply you no more! – Enough!
你们都曾来暴风城
You have all called on Stormwind
或要兵 或要公断
in the past either for troops or arbitration.
若不团结起来抵御当前之敌 我们都将灭亡
If we do not unite to fight this enemy, we will perish.
暴风城需要士兵 军械 战马
Stormwind needs soldiers, arms, horses…
可笑 我们还得守卫自己的国家呢
Ha! We have our own kingdoms to look after.
-自己的仗你们自己去打 -陛下
– Fight your own wars! – Your Majesty.
指挥官
Commander.
兽人正在建造传送门
The orcs are building a portal,
计划通过传送门带来一支军队
through which they plan to bring an army.
现在若不阻止他们 也许就再无机会了
If we do not stop them now, we may never get another opportunity.
他在哪 艾泽拉斯的保护者哪儿去了
Where is he? Where is the protector of Azeroth?
守护者在哪
Where the Guardian?
麦迪文在哪
Where is Medivh?
-大人 -我建议会议暂停
– My liege. – I suggest we take a recess.
你想停多久停多久 我们不奉陪了
Take as long as you like. We’re done.
指挥官
Commander.
石堡要塞撤离的第四军团残部刚刚回营
What’s left of the 4th has retreated from Stonewatch.
残部
What’s left?
卡伦是伤员
Callan is among the injured.
父亲
Dad?
没事 我没事
I’m fine. It’s fine.
你让我很担心
You had me worried.
你们军团其他人呢
Where’s the rest of your troop?
大多都被活捉了
They took most of them alive.
我们会救他们回来的
We’ll get them back.
别太着急
Don’t be in such a hurry.
我只有你了
You’re all I have.
我知道 我是个士兵
I know. I’m a soldier.
要是他觉得自己能打败古尔丹
He would not ask for this meeting
肯定不会向我们寻求帮助
if he thought he could defeat Gul’dan alone.
看来邪能是真的吓到他了
The fel must truly terrified him.
杜隆坦无所畏惧
Durotan is scared of nothing.
见面地点
The location.
时机也很突然
The suddenness of this meeting.
-听起来像个陷阱 -不是
– Sounds like a trap. – It is not.
-可能是 -不是
– Could be. – It is not.
-可能是 -不是
– Could be. – It is not.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
良机难逢 不容错过
It’s too good an opportunity to ignore.
我觉得我们没有选择
I think we have no choice.
我们必须阻止兽人打开传送门
We must stop the orcs from opening the portal.
但我们需要帮助
But we will need help.
-他要是说谎呢 -兽人不说谎
– And if he’s lying? – Orcs do not lie.
-万一是呢 -说谎是可耻的
– What if he is? – There is no honor in it.
他背叛自己的族人就不可耻了吗
And where’s the ‘honor’ in him betraying his own people?
杜隆坦是在保护氏族 他的敌人是邪能
Durotan is protecting his clan. His enemy is the fel.
古尔丹才是叛徒
Gul’dan is the betrayer.
这个兽人 杜隆坦 你了解他吗
This orc, Durotan. How do you know him?
他救了我 而且他的氏族爱戴他
He freed me, and he is loved by his clan.
他是位强有力的族长
He’s a strong chieftain.
强有力的族长必须能赢得氏族的信任
Strong chiefs must earn their clans trust.
要是我们希望你能加入
If we are to expect you to join us.
就得赢得你的信任
We must earn yours.
用来保护你自己
To defend yourself.
用这个
With this?
是的
Yes.
去找守护者
Find the Guardian.
这是什么
What is this?
守护者
Guardian?
我们看到了大门 在沼泽
The gate. We saw it, in the morass.
我一直在到处搜集线索
I’ve been putting together all the clues I can about it.
这个 这幅图
This. This drawing.
-你是从哪拓下来的 -守护者
– Where did you copy it from? – Guardian.
还有这个
And this?
还有这个 这个
And this? And this?
自从感受到邪能存在我就一直在调查
I’ve been researching ever since I felt the presence of the fel.
守护者是我 不是你
I am the Guardian. Me, not you.
至少现在还不是
Not yet.
我只是觉得你能用上些帮助
I just thought you might appreciate some help.
别自认为能帮我
Don’t presume you can help me.