笑得上气不接下气
Then she starts squeaking ’cause she couldn’t breathe.
太搞笑了
It was hilarious.
真希望我住在你家
I wish I lived at your house.
我的爸爸妈妈一在一起就开始吵架
Whenever my parents are together, they just fight.
珍妮弗 那你家呢
Jennifer, how’s your family?
挺好的
Fine.
你要留下来吃饭吗欢迎你一起吃
Would you like to stay for dinner? You’re welcome to eat with us.
好的
Okay.
好的 我去换衣服
Okay, well, I’m gonna go change.
一会喊你们下来
I’ll call you girls down in a few minutes.
丹妮尔
Danielle…
你知道我们是爱你的吧
You know we love you, right?
那个表情很敷衍
That wasn’t very convincing.
我觉得你们有点儿爱我
Well, I think you love me a little bit.
有点儿
A little bit?
丹妮尔 你是我女儿
Danielle, you’re my daughter.
你是全世界对我来说最重要的人
You’re the most important thing in the whole world to me.
你得相信这点
You gotta believe that.
我的团队叫什么名字
What’s my team name?

Um…
烟火
The Firecrackers.
那是去年的名字
That was last year.
我们的队伍颜色是什么
What are our colors?
我刚学会了什么跳绳技巧
What jump rope tricks did I just learn to do?
我的新教练是谁
Who’s my new coach?
我上周得了什么奖
What award did I win last week on my team?
你上周得奖了
You won an award last week?
丹妮尔 我很抱歉
Danielle, I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
早上好
Well, good morning.
她的心都碎了 我完全不知道那件事
Her heart is just breaking and I was completely unaware.
托尼也完全不知道
Tony, he’s completely unaware.
他忙得什么都顾不过来了 克莱拉太太
That man is running out of time, Ms. Clara.
他只在乎自己的生活 只想着做个拔尖的销♥售♥
He’s off in his own world being top salesman somewhere
和女儿已经一天比一天疏远了
while his daughter is growing more and more calloused to him every day.
他只在乎自己
He shows no interest in anybody but himself.
还有一件事 我虽然没证据
And another thing. I don’t have proof of this,
他可能在外面有人了
but if he’s not getting it from me, he’s got to be getting it from somebody.
他聊到别的女人的时候总是暖昧不清的
He makes all these little flirtatious comments to other women…
伊丽莎白 我知道了
Uh, uh, uh. Elizabeth, just so I know,
我们今天在一起一个小时
how much of the one hour we got together today
你要花多少时间来抱怨你丈夫
are you gonna spend whining about your husband?
我们又能花多长时间讨论 上帝会怎么解决
And how much we gonna spend on what the Lord can do about it?
抱歉 克莱老太太 我想得越多 就越气愤
I’m sorry, Ms. Clara. I just get so wound up the more I think about it.
你对你丈夫的想法几乎都是负面的吧
Your thoughts about your husband are almost entirely negative, aren’t they?
他表现得就像是我的敌人
He acts like an enemy to me.
看吧 你选错了敌人
See, you’re fighting the wrong enemy.
你丈夫确实有他自己的问题 但他不是你的敌人
Now, your husband certainly has his issues, but he’s not your enemy.
我和我的丈夫争吵的时候
When I fought against my husband,
我的敌人也是自己的婚姻和家庭
I was fighting against my own marriage and my family.
我花了几年时间来对付里奥 但是不成功
Now, I tried for years to fix Leo, but I couldn’t do it.
我和托尼也没什么结果
Well, I haven’t got anywhere with Tony.
因为你不该这么做
‘Cause it’s not your job.
谁说你有责任来改变托尼了
Who said that it was your responsibility to fix Tony?
你应该去爱他 尊重他 为他祈祷
It’s your job to love him, to respect him and to pray for the man.
上帝知道他需要这些
God knows he needs it.
男人不喜欢女人总想着要修理他们
And men don’t like it when their woman’s always trying to fix them.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
你要向上帝祈求 这样他才能去做只有他能做的事情
you got to plead with God so that He can do what only He can do.
然后你就要撒手 让主来做
And then you got to get out of the way and let Him do it!
我都不知道从哪开始
I don’t even know where to start.
这里
Here.
这里有些我最喜欢的经♥文♥
You will find some of my favorite scriptures in here.
这是我为家人祈祷的战略计划
They were my battle plan to pray for my family.
你可以从这开始
You can start with that.
妈妈
Mom?
在这呢 丹妮尔
I’m in here, Danielle.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
没事啊 你要什么
Yes. What do you need?
你为什么在衣柜里吃洋芋片
Why are you eating chips in the closet?
这是我的私人时间 好吗
I’m just having some private time. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
珍妮弗想知道我可不可以去她家过夜
Um, Jennifer wanted to know if I could spend the night.
我已经做过家务了 她父母也同意了
I already did my chores, and it’s okay with her parents.
可以呀 不过明天午饭之前得回来 知道了吗
Okay, but I want you home by lunch tomorrow. Okay?
好的 妈妈 对了 丹妮尔
Yes, ma’am. And, Danielle,
别和任何人说我在衣柜里吃洋芋片
don’t tell anybody I was eating chips in this closet.
不要和任何人说 我妈妈在衣柜里洋芋片 好吗
Don’t tell anyone my mom was eating chips in the closet, okay?
你在和谁说话 珍妮弗
Who are you talking to? Jennifer.
珍妮弗
Jennifer?
在 阿姨
Yes, ma’am?
不要和任何人说我在衣柜里吃洋芋片
I’m asking you not to tell anybody I was eating chips in my closet.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这什么味道
What’s that smell?
我鞋子的味道 珍妮弗
That would be my shoes, Jennifer.
你们俩好心把门关上的话
And if you girls would kindly shut the door,
就不会闻到了
you won’t have to smell it anymore.
她是不是不可以吃洋芋片
ls she not allowed to eat chips?
我想吃多少吃多少这是我家
I can have all the chips I want! This is my house!
很好
Great.
你好 托尼 近来怎么样
Hello, Tony. How are you?
茱莉亚 你呢 我很好 谢谢
Julia, how’re you doing? I’m doing well, thanks.
今天过得不错 是的 谢谢
Having a good day? I am, thank you.
科尔曼和汤姆都在等你呢
Um, Coleman’s expecting you and Tom’s in there, too.
谢谢提醒 不用谢 这边
Thanks for the heads up. You’re welcome. Right this way.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you
托尼我最中意的销♥售♥代表好吗 非常好 你呢
Tony! How’s my favorite rep? Real good. How’re you doing?
听说我们已经拿下霍尔科姆了 没错
Heard we got the Holcombe account. Yes, we did.
非常好 你又成功了 谢谢你
That’s fantastic. You did it again. Appreciate that. Thank you.
连汤姆都很惊讶 你知道这有多难
Even Tom was impressed, and you know that’s hard to do.
做得好 谢谢
Good work. Thank you.
我知道你赶着回家 不过我们只是想道个谢
Look, I know you’re on your way home, but we just wanted to say thanks.
你会有一笔客观的奖金的
And you got a nice bonus check coming your way.
这很好哦 是啊
I like that. Yeah, you do.
伊丽莎白怎么样 她挺好的
How’s Elizabeth? She’s good.
向她问好 好的
Tell her I said hello. I’ll do it.
很高兴见到你 好的
Good to see you. All right.
辛西娅 这么吵是没什么好处的
Cynthia, it’s not gonna do you any good to fight about it.
你又不能给他找到工作
You can’t get the job for him.
他有没有在尝试
Well, is he trying at all?
他有没有投简历 打电♥话♥
Is he sending out resumes or making calls, anything?
我知道了
I know.
不好意思 他现在不只在为难你
Well, I’m sorry, but he’s making it hard,
也在为难你身边的人
not just on you but everybody around you.
不 我不是说不帮忙
No, I’m not saying that we’re not gonna help.
这不还在讨论吗
We’re still talking about it. Okay?
听我说 托尼回来了 我回头再打给你
Listen, Tony just got home. I need to call you later.
也爱你哟 再见
Yeah. I love you, too. Bye.
出差怎么样 挺好的
How was your trip? It was good.
我猜是你姐姐吧 是的
I take it that was your sister. Yep.
达伦找到工作了
Darren getting a job?
还没
Not yet.
他试都没试
Not yet as in he’s trying?
他还成天窝在沙发里打游戏
Or not yet as in he’s still sitting on the couch playing video games?
托尼 他的所作所为 又不是辛西娅的错
Tony, what he does is not Cynthia’s fault.
听我说 她只需要一个月的房♥租 和汽车货款
Listen, she just needs one month’s rent and a car payment.
我觉得我们至少可以帮一下
I think we should at least do that.
辛西娅是嫁给了一个窝囊废吗
Cynthia married a loser. Okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!