David!
大卫 来这里!- 我做了什么?
David, come in here! – What did I do?
很多事 先生 很多事
Plenty, mister. Plenty.
你刚刚通过这个学期所有的课程
You have just passed all of your classes this semester.
恭喜你 亲爱的!
Congratulations, dear!
把这给你♥爸♥爸看看
Show this to your dad.
甜心!大卫有些东西要给你看
Honey! David has something to show you.
那是什么?- 这里 爸爸
What’s that? – Here, Dad.
噢噢
Uh-oh.
这很好!
This is good!
我真为你感到骄傲!
I’m so proud of you!
…全面的核战警报…
..went on a full-scale nuclearalert,
…误信苏联已经发起了一次导弹攻击
believing the Soviet Union had launched a missile attack.
一位发言人归咎于电脑故障
A spokesman places blame on a computermalfunction,
并强调问题已经改正
emphasising that the problem has been corrected.
关于这档事的更多报导 让我们转到华盛顿特区现场实况
For more on the story, let’s go live to Washington DC.
嗯 你的电♥话♥在响
Well, that’s your phone.
是的
Yeah.
大卫 真诚地恭喜你 签这个名很愉快!
Seriously, David. Congratulations. This one’ll be a pleasure to sign!
哈啰?- 大卫吗?
Hello? – David?
你正在看新闻吗?
Are you watching the news?
是的 珍妮弗 我正看
Jennifer. Yeah, I’m watching.
大卫 电视上说的是我们吗?我们做了那件事吗?
David, is that us on TV? Did we do that?
可能是吔!噢!天啊!珍妮弗!
It could be. Oh, Jesus, Jennifer!
我要怎么办?他们会来追捕我的!我真的惨了!
What am I gonna do? They’re gonna come get me. I’m really screwed!
我惨了!
I’m screwed!
不会的!嘘!镇静下来!嘘!镇静!镇静!听着…
No! Sh! Calm down! Sh! Calm down, calm down. Listen…
如果他们真那么聪明 他们早已经找到你了
If they were so smart, they would have found you already.
是啊
Yeah.
好!所以你只要把号♥码甩掉 不要再拨它了
OK. So all you have to do is throw the number away and don’t call it again.
就这样 – 是的
That’s all. – Yeah.
也许他们没追踪电♥话♥ – 对!也许他们没追踪电♥话♥
Maybe they didn’t trace the call. – Right! Maybe they didn’t trace the call.
我确信他们没追踪电♥话♥ 你只要像平常一样就好了
I’m sure they didn’t trace the call. All you have to do is act normal.
我们都表现的像平常一样 就会没事了
We’ll both act normal and everything will be fine.
没问题吗?
OK?
没问题 – 没问题
OK. – OK.
上帝!这真难以相信!我能打电♥话♥给米雪告诉她吗?
God! This is so unbelievable! Can I call Michelle and tell her?
不行 珍妮弗!别告诉她!
No, Jennifer! Don’t call her!
抱歉!好!我不会的!我明天再跟你谈 好吗?
Sorry. All right. I won’t. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, OK?
好啊!晚安 珍妮弗
OK. Good night, Jennifer.
向你致敬!法肯教授
Greetings, Professor Falken.
噢!我的天!
Oh, my God.
身份识别错误
Incorrect identification.
我不是法肯
I am not Falken.
法肯死了
Falken is dead.
很遗憾听到这个 教授
Sorry to hear that, Professor.
昨天的游戏被打断了
Yesterday’s game was interrupted.
虽然主要目标没有达到 但已经很接近了
Although primary goal has not yet been achieved, solution is near.
游戏时间花了:31小时12分50秒
Game time elapsed: 31 hours 12 minutes 50 seconds.
估计还需时间:52小时17分10秒
Estimated time remaining: 52 hours 17 minutes 10 seconds.
主要目标是什么?
What is the primary goal?
你应该知道 教授 我是你写的程序
You should know, Professor. You programmed me.
噢!别逗了!
Oh, come on.
主要目标是什么?
What is the primary goal?
赢得游戏
To win the game.
大卫‧莱特曼 别动!我们是FBI!
David Lightman, hold it right there. FBl.
我将宣读你的权利 – 站到箱型车这边来
I’ll read you your rights. – Step over to the van.
你有权保持沉默
You have the absolute right to remain silent.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
你有权委托律师
You have the right to consult with an attorney
并且可以陪伴你受讯问的全过程
and to have one present during questioning.
如果你付不起律师费 法庭可以为你指定一名律师
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the court.
你了解这些权利吗?- 是的
Do you understand these rights? – Yeah.
你愿意向我说明对于你的指控吗?
Are you willing to talk to me about the charges against you?
好!我们走!
All right. Let’s move.
这个大厅是北美空防司令部的指挥中心
This rather large room is command centre for NORAD.
不要拍照 在你们前面的屏幕连接到我们的卫星
No picture taking. The screens in front of you are connected to our satellites
以及遍布全国的导弹追踪站
and missile tracking stations throughout the country.
这是指挥台 由康利上校负责
This is the commander’s desk. Colonel Conley is in charge.
不介意交出你的指挥权吧 长官?
Would you mind relinquishing your command, sir?
戴利小姐 能你请坐在这把重要的椅子上吗?
Miss Dailey, would you come and sit in this rather important chair?
这些按钮连接到战略空军司令部
These buttons are connected with the Strategic Air Command
以及导弹发射站
and missile launching stations.
戴利小姐 能请你按下这个按钮吗?红色的
Miss Dailey, would you press this button here? The red one.
中间的那个吗?- 是的 女士
The one in the middle? – Yes, ma’am.
噢 我的上帝!按错了!
Oh, my God! It’s the wrong one!
是个玩笑!你没炸掉任何东西!看你做了些什么
It’s a joke! You didn’t blow up anything. Look what you did do.
“从伯明翰来的贵宾”
“Distinguished visitors from Birmingham.”
就在上周我请纽泽西州长坐在这把椅子里
Last week I had the governor of New Jersey in this chair.
他说:”托马斯上校 为什么我们在战备状况4?” 就像我们现在一样
He said, “Colonel Thomas, why are we at DEFCON 4?” as we are right now.
我们为什么在战备状况4?
Why are we at DEFCON 4?
那些苏联人看见我们的轰炸机紧急起飞 而且进入紧急状态
The Soviets saw our bombers scramble and went on alert.
我们跟他们说这只是一个演习 但是我们希望他们先降低战备状况
We told them it was just an exercise, but we want them to relax their posture first.
等等!等等!
Wait. Wait.
我帮你整理 – 噢 基♥督♥ 又是一个旅行团
Give me that. – Oh, Christ. Another tour group.
正是我们今天需要的 他们为什么不到该去的迪斯尼乐园呢?
Just what we need today. Why don’t they go to Disneyland where they belong?
嗯 我想他们明天会去的 – 好 搞定了吗?噢 这里
Well, I think they’re going to tomorrow. – OK. All set? Oh, here.
那是个百万分之一的机会
It was a one-in-a-million shot.
在我们桑尼维尔的分部 有一条对外开放的线路
There was an open line at our division in Sunnyvale.
这是电♥话♥公♥司♥搞砸的!
The phone company screwed up!
约翰 约翰‧麦崔克 乔治威根 – 你好吗?
John. John McKittrick, George Wigan. – How are you?
乔治跟FBI在一起 他把孩子带来了
George is with the FBl. He brought the kid in.
看来好像我们碰到了一个高中生的恶作剧
It looks like we’ve got a high-school prank on our hands.
保罗 怎么回事?
Paul, what happened?
那孩子使用系统原创者留下的密♥码♥ 突入战争游戏系统
The kid broke into the war game using a password left by the original programmer.
一个密♥码♥?- 是的 长官
A password? – Yes, sir.
我们甚至没人知道有这个密♥码♥
None of my team even knew it was there.
孩子声称他是在找一家玩具公♥司♥
Kid claims he was looking for a toy company.
太棒了!这里有人相信吗?
That’s great! Anybody in here buy that one?
我们能找到密♥码♥而且删除它 但它能协助我们增加安全性
We can find the password and take it out, but it might help to beef up security.
噢!增加!啊?
Oh. Beef up, huh?
不如说搞砸吧?
How about screwed up?
我们做了所有防御措施 但是他再次突破进入系统
We did all that and he broke in again.
孩子说是你的电脑调用他的
Kid says your computer called him.
究竟他妈的是怎么回事 约翰?
What the hell is going on, John?
我叫醒总统!告诉他俄♥国♥人攻过来了!
I woke up the president. I told him we were under attack by the Russians.
你知道这让我看起来有多白♥痴♥吗?更别提将军了
You know what an idiot that makes me look? Not to mention the general.
我认为我们结论下得太草率了
I think we’re being a little naive here.
绝对不可能有一个高中的烂货
There is no way a high-school punk
随便打打电♥话♥ 就突破我们的系统
can put a dime in a telephone and break into our system.
他一定有同谋
He’s got to be working with somebody else.
他符合这种人的特质 聪明 但是个后进生
He fits the profile perfectly. He’s intelligent, but an underachiever.
跟父母不亲 朋友也很少
Alienated from his parents. Has few friends.
这是苏联要招幕人员的典型
Classic case for recruitment by the Soviets.
这件事对我们国家表示着什么?
What does this say about the state of our country?
我是指 你有没有观察到 为什么像这样聪明的男孩
I mean, have you gotten any insight as to why a bright boy like this
会危及数百万人的生命?
would jeopardise the lives of millions?
他说 他做这些事只是好玩
He says he does this sort of thing for fun.
他妈的 约翰 我要答案 而且我现在就要!
Dammit, John, I want some answers, and I want ’em now!
让我和这小混♥蛋♥谈谈 – 我不想再讨论了 做就对了!
Let me talk to this little prick. – I don’t wanna talk. Just do it!
保罗 跟我来
Come on, Paul.
他们属于谁?你知道吗?
Who do they belong to? Do you know?
什么?
What?
早安 长官
Good morning, sir.
莱特曼这孩子在哪里?- 在医务室 长官
Where’s the Lightman kid? – In the infirmary, sir.
你好 大卫 我是约翰‧麦崔克 我负责管理这电脑中心
Hello, David. John McKittrick. I run the computer facility here.
班长 这些不必要吧 用手铐?
Sergeant, these aren’t necessary, the handcuffs?
是不必要 长官
No, sir.
嗯 大卫 我们有打电♥话♥给你的父母
Well, David, we called your parents.
我们告诉他们一切都很好
We told them everything’s fine.
没有任何指控留下纪录…暂时没有