接♥班♥组来了 长官
Replacement team’s here, sir.
好的
Right.
进来吧
Come on through.
再过20分钟不来 我们就要开始找你们了
20 minutes and we were gonna start looking for you.
是啊!外面状况的确很糟!
Yeah. It’s really something out there.
你看起来很糟 长官 – 是吗?
You look a mess, sir. – Yeah?
金斯伯 下一个糟糕就会是你
Your turn next, Ginsburg.
没问题 24小时后再见面了
OK. I’ll see you in 24.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你刚刚说什么?
What was that you were you saying?
你常会听到她整夜诵经“哦吗咪吧比轰”
You used to hear her chant all night long. Om mahneypod me om.
哦吗咪吧比轰 – 对植物诵经吗?
Om mahneypod me om. – Over the plants?
她双手并拢在种子上面轻拂 一诵经就一小时以上
She’d cup her hands over those seeds and chant by the hour.
她种出你所看过最美丽的鞣桉 老兄
She grew the most beautiful wandoos you ever saw, man.
雷西城里都是顶级的东西
Primo stuff. Resin city.
让开
Stand clear.
指挥官正担心着你们呢 路况一定很糟糕吧
The commander’s been worried about you. The roads must be a bear.
那来的路?- 能见度太差
What roads? – Visibility.
能见度太差?胡扯 你们这些家伙6个月来从不准时
Visibility? Bullshit. You guys haven’t been on time for the last six months.
我在已经在日志里帮你们签到了 – 是啊 你真是好人 贝文
I wrote you guys up in the logbook. – Yeah. You’re a prince, Bevan.
晚安 两位!
Good night, gentlemen!
所以 用起来感觉就像法属西印度群岛的音乐 是吗?
So, that was like sinsemilia, right?
法属西印度群岛的音乐 这草搞的泰国烟尝起来都没味道
Sinsemilla. This grass made Thai stick taste like oregano.
安排好你自己 老兄
Lay you out flat, man.
长官 红灯没熄 – 那一个位置?
Got a red light, sir. – What on?
8号♥ 导弹弹头警报
Number eight. Warhead alarm.
用你的指头敲一敲
Give it a thump with your finger.
警报重新设定
Alarm reset.
天鸟 这是抛踢发布红色-A级警报
Skybird, this is Dropkick with a Red dash Alpha message in two parts.
间隔 间隔 红色-A级警报
Break. Break. Red dash Alpha.
准备抄收命令 – 备便
Stand by to copy message. – Standing by.
R O N C
Romeo Oscar November Charlie
T T L A
Tango Tango Lima Alpha.
验证: 220040 D
Authentication: 220040 Delta
L
Lima.
我收到一个对的命令 准备确认
I have a valid message. Stand by to authenticate.
我也同意进行确认 长官
I agree with authentication also, sir.
输入发射密♥码♥ – 输入发射密♥码♥
Enter launch code. – Entering launch code.
发射命令确认 – 他妈的!
Launch order confirmed. – Holy shit!
目标选择:完成 到达目标时间顺序:完成
Target selection: complete. Time on target sequence: complete.
选择爆♥炸♥方式:完成 – 开始倒计时60秒
Yield selection: complete. – Begin countdown. Tminus 60.
好吧!我们干吧!插入启动钥匙 – 准备
All right. Let’s do it. Insert launch key. – Stand by.
启动钥匙已插入 – 知道了
Launch key inserted. – Roger.
听我的口令…旋转发射钥匙
On my mark… rotate launch key to Set.
3 … 2 … 1 …
Three… two… one…
转 – 倒数计时50秒
Mark. – Tminus 50.
知道!准备设定!
Roger. At Set.
长官?- 倒数计时40秒
Sir? – Tminus 40.
发射备便 – 一号♥备便 二号♥备便
Enable missiles. – Number one enabled. Two enabled.
三号♥备便 – 找人来接这该死的电♥话♥!
Three enabled. – Get somebody on the goddamn phone.
7…8…
Seven… eight…
9…
Nine…
10枚导弹全都备便发射
Ten. All missiles enabled.
给我接空军作战司令部 – 那不是正确的程序
Get me Wing Command Post. Direct line. – That’s not the correct procedure.
联♥系♥战略空军司令部 – 那违反程序
Try SAC Headquarters on the HF. – That’s not the procedure.
在我杀死2000万人之前 我要有人来接这该死的电♥话♥!
I want somebody on the goddamn phone before I kill 20 million people.
倒数计时20秒
T minus 20.
什么也没有!他们可能已经被♥干♥掉了!
I got nothin’ here! They might have been knocked out already.
对!
Right.
听我的口令 转动发射钥匙
On my mark, rotate launch keys to Launch.
收到!准备发射!
Roger. Ready to go to Launch.
14… – 13…12…
Fourteen… – Thirteen… twelve…
11…
Eleven…
7…6…
Seven… six…
5… – 长官!我们有发射命令!
Five… – Sir, we have a launch order.
3…2… – 长官!把你的手放在钥匙上!
Three… two… – Put your hand on the key, sir.
1…发射!
One… Launch!
长官!我们得发射!转动你的钥匙!- 对不起!非常抱歉!
Sir, we are at launch! Turn your key! – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
长官!转动你的钥匙!
Turn your key, sir!
他们没问题 尽管把门打开
They’re cleared. Go ahead and open it up.
你好!我是帕特·希利 – 我是莱尔·沃森 这是亚瑟·卡伯特
Hello. I’m Pat Healy. – I’m Lyle Watson. This is Arthur Cabot.
我是帕特·希利 麦崔克博士的助手 我已经为你们办了通行证
I’m Pat Healy, Dr McKittrick’s assistant. I’ve got some passes for you here.
在你们来之前 我们已经安排了一个会议
We had scheduled a meeting pending your arrival.
如果你们有任何问题 尽量问我
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
我将很高兴替你们效劳
I’d be happy to fill you in if there’s any way I can.
他们到了
They’re here.
好
Good.
我们走
Let’s go.
卡伯特和沃森单独前来 没有参议员 也没有国会议员
Cabot and Watson came alone. No senators. No congressmen.
我倒希望他们带些参议员来 这样 才能告诉他们这里在做什么
I wish they’d brought a few senators. I’d like to tell ’em what’s going on here.
约翰!拜托!现在不要那么做!
John, please! Don’t start that right away.
我有和他们通电♥话♥ 他们已经平静下来了
I had them on the phone and they’re calmed down.
嗯 我们确信这些人完全不知道 这只是一次测试吗?
Well, are we positive that these men had no way of knowing this was only a test?
看在老天爷面上 莱尔!这些鸟事 我们还要讨论多少次?
Lyle, for God’s sakes! How many times are we gonna go through this?
它完全没有区别 – 我已经跟这些人谈过了
It doesn’t make any difference. – I’ve spoken to these men.
他们全都相信它是真的
They all believed it was the real deal.
注意 我们的飞机一小时内就要起飞
Look, we gotta be on a plane in less than an hour.
我得对总统解释 为什么有22%的导弹官
I have to explain to the president why 22% of his missile commanders
不愿意发射导弹 我该说什么?22%还算好?
failed to launch their missiles. What am I supposed to say? 22% isn’t so bad?
总统知道我对麾下的人负完全责任
The president knows that I am fully responsible for the men in my command.
我已经安排了他们重做心理评估
I’ve ordered a re-evaluation of our psychological screening procedure.
稍等一下!对不起!将军!
Wait a minute. Excuse me, General.
我们不能把这些人带着精神病医师的胡说!
We can’t ask these men to go back to the president
踢回到总统那儿 让总统处理 你不可能从那些报告看出人的反应!
with a lot of headshrinker horseshit! You can’t screen out human response!
那些人知道转动钥匙会发生什么事 只不过有些人下不了手!
Those men know what it means to turn the keys, and some are just not up to it!
现在看清楚!就是那么简单!
Now, it’s as simple as that!
我想我们应该把人的因素抽离 不依靠人发射
I think we oughta take the men out of the loop.
麦崔克先生 你离谱了 先生 – 我那有离谱?
Mr McKittrick, you’re out of line, sir. – Why am I out of line?
对不起!
Excuse me!
对不起!我不理解!把人的因素抽离?
I’m sorry. I don’t understand. Take them out of the loop?
各位!这些导弹发射井早在你们看伍迪杜迪儿童秀之前 就有导弹官驻守了
Gentlemen! We’ve had men in these silos since before any of you were watching Howdy Doody.
就我而言 我在夜里就睡得很香 因为我知道有那些小伙子守在那里
For myself, I sleep pretty well at night knowing those boys are down there.
将军 我们知道他们都是优秀的人 但是在核战中我们承受不起
General, we know they’re fine men, but in a nuclear war we can’t afford
让导弹像死火山一样 静静地躺在发射井里
to have missiles lying dormant in those silos
只因为当电脑叫他们发射时 那些人不愿转动钥匙!
because those men refuse to turn the keys when the computers tell ’em to!
你是说当总统命令他们的时候
You mean when the president orders them to.
总统或许会依照电脑战争计划行动 那是事实!
The president will probably follow the computer war plan. That’s a fact!
我想参谋总长会愿意加入一些意见
I imagine the Joint Chiefs will have some input.
你♥他♥妈♥简直是聋子 – 那么 该死…
You’re damn tootin’. – Well, hell…
假如对方突袭的话 我们完全没有时间反应
In a surprise attack, there’s no time.
预警到导弹爆♥炸♥只有23分钟
23 minutes from warning to impact.
如果是潜射导弹 预警时间只有6分钟 – 仅仅6分钟
Six minutes if it’s sub-launched. – Six minutes.
就那么一点时间给总统作决定
That’s barely enough time for the president to make a decision.
一旦他下了决定 电脑应该接管
Once he makes the decision, the computer should take over.
现在 两位 我知道你们在赶飞机
Now, sir, I know that you’ve got a plane waiting for you,
但是如果可以的话 我想展示给你们看
but if you could indulge me, I’d like to show you something.
这些电脑可以处理世界上所有状况的实时信息
These computers give instant access to the state of the world.
军队的移防 苏联的导弹测试 天气变化的模式
Troop movements, Soviet missile tests, weather patterns.
这些信息全部进到这个房♥间 然后进入华普电脑
It all flows into this room, and then into the WOPR computer.
华普?那是什么?- 实时反应战争行动计划
WOPR? What is that? – War Operation Plan Response.
这是黎克特先生
This is Mr Richter.
保罗 你能向这些先生介绍华普的情况吗?
Paul, would you like to tell these gentlemen about the WOPR?
嗯 华普专门在研究第三次世界大战
Well, the WOPR spends all its time thinking about World War Ill.
一天24小时 一年365天 它不停地执行战争游戏
24 hours a day, 365 days a year, it plays an endless series of war games
使用所有搜集到的世界各国情报
using all available information on the state of the world.
华普已经把第三次世界大战当作游戏 打了一阵子
The WOPR has already fought World War Ill, as a game,
打了一次又一次
time and time again.
它预估苏联对我们的反应会有什么回应
It estimates Soviet responses to our responses
以及对他们的回应 等等…
to their responses, and so on.
损害估计、计算伤亡
Estimates damage. Counts the dead.