我还是感受到了他的…爱
I felt his… love.
我扣下了扳机
I pulled the trigger.
那净化了我
It purified me.
让我明确了目标
It made my purpose clear.
我下令杀了其他被感染的人 所有人
I gave the orders to kill the other infected. All of them.
烧掉他们的东西
Burn their belongings…
和任何可能传播病毒的东西
and anything that might spread contamination.
有些人♥质♥疑我的决定
Some of the men questioned my judgment.
因为我要求他们和我一样
I was asking them to do what I had done.
牺牲他们的朋友
Sacrifice their friends…
他们的家人
their family.
他们当然拒绝了
Of course, they refused.
我只好把他们也杀了
So I had them killed too.
其他那些带着孩子的
Others with children…
被扔到了丛林里
deserted into the woods.
其中有个胆小鬼逃去找了北边我的上级
One of those cowards fled to my superiors up North.
他们试图说服我
They tried to convince me
说这场瘟疫可以用医疗手段解决
this plague could be dealt with medically.
那时我才意识到 他们根本没有
That’s when I realized that they had learned nothing…
从过去中吸取教训
from our past.
你把他们也杀了
You killed them too?
我做了什么 普里彻
What did I do, Preacher?
你砍下了他们的头颅 长官
You severed their heads, sir.
除了我饶过的那个
Except for the one I spared…
好让他回去传个话
so that he could return, and deliver a message.
他们要是想夺我的权
If they wanted to relieve me of my command…
就得到我这来
they would have to meet me here…
自己来夺
and do it themselves.
这里原来是个武器库
This used to be a weapons depot.
危机刚开始的时候
They turned it into a relocation camp
他们把这变成了一个临时营地
when the crisis was just beginning.
但武器还在
But the weapons are still here…
在山里
inside the mountain.
会来多少人
How many men… will be coming?
可能全部都会来 别动什么歪脑筋
Probably all of them. But don’t get any ideas.
比我更让他们害怕的 只有你们
The only thing they fear more than me is you apes.
这是一场…神圣的战争
This is… a holy war.
人类的全部历史导致了这一刻
All of human history has led to this moment.
如果我们输了
If we lose…
人类将会灭绝
we’ll be the last of our kind.
这将成为一个人猿星球
It will be a planet of apes.
我们将会成为你们的牲口
And we will become your cattle.
看看你
Look at you.
你觉得我疯了 是吗
You think I’m sick, don’t you?
我不是有意杀你儿子的
I didn’t mean to kill your son.
但是如果他的命运注定是继承你的邪恶王国
But if his destiny was to inherit your unholy kingdom…
我很欣慰我杀了他
I’m glad I did it.
回来 蠢驴 摁住他
Get back! Donkey, hold him!
太感情用事了
So emotional!
我看得出你内心很挣扎
I can see how conflicted you are.
你分辨不清自己的意图
You’re confused in your purpose.
你对我做的事感到愤怒
You are angry at me for something I did
可那是战争行为
that was an act of war.
但是你倾注太多个人情绪在里面了
But you’re taking this all much too personally.
你觉得如果
What do you think…
你杀了我 我的人会怎么处置猿类
my men would have done to your apes if you had killed me?
还是对你而言杀了我更重要
Or is killing me more important?
到处都是士兵
Soldiers everywhere!
我们怎么进去
How will we get in?
无论如何得进去
Must get in somehow…
必须进去
Must get in!
进去 你说进去
In? In?
不行
No!
不能进 不行
No go in! No…
朋友 朋友
Friends, friends!
不 不能进
No, no go in.
不能进
No go in…
朋友 朋友
Friend! Friend!
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, friend.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives!
那些病人
Sick humans…
一定是从这下面逃走的
…must have escaped down here!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
别 别爬
No! No climb!
什么
What?
你看到什么了
What you see?
现在
想知道我们在哪里吗
Wonder where we are?
不 朋友
Oh, no, friend!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不 不 不 回来 快回来
No! No! No! Come! Come!
回来 回来啊 回来
Come! Come back! Come!
不 快回来
No, come!
来 来 来
Come! Come! Come!
科巴
Koba!
睡吧
Sleep.
你救不了他们的
You cannot save them.
猿族将在这里灭族
Apes all die here.
不会的
No!
会的
Yes.
跟我走吧
Join me.
如果他明早还活着
If he’s still alive in the morning…
就让他像他们一样干活去
he goes to work like everyone else…
或者你杀了他
or you shoot him.
过来 快过来
Come! Come, come.
她进去了
She go in!
渴吗
Thirsty…?
躲起来
Hide!

Quick!
人类会杀了她的
Humans will kill her!
我有办法 快走
I know what to do! Go!
举起手来
Arms up! Hey! Hey!
-举起手来 -当心 当心
– Arms up! – Watch it! Watch it!
我们走
Let’s go!
跟上
Keep ’em up!
跟着他
Follow him down.
跟上他们
Keep them up!
外面有同伙吗
Are there others out there?
彻查区域
Sweep the area.
把他扔进围栏里
Put him in the pen.
感觉好点吗
Feeling better?
还好
Good.
接下来我们可以商量下
Then we can talk about…
逃跑的事
Escape.
猿族团结 则强
Apes together strong!
我们是开端
We are the beginning!
我们是结局
And the end!
还活着
Still alive.
把他送到采石场 单独去
Send him to the quarry. Alone.
等等
Hold on.
这是什么
What is this?
怎么会在笼子里
How did this get in there?
带他去做工
Get him to work.
三十七
Thirty-seven.
五十五
Fifty-five.
到成年监狱要三十七步
Thirty-seven steps to the adult cage…
到孩子们那里五十五步
Fifty-five to the children.
你要知道
You know…
等墙垒好
Colonel shoot apes…
上校会杀了猿族

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!