天哪
My God.
看看你的眼睛
Look at your eyes.
都快和人类一样了
Almost human.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
有人告诉我你会来
I was told you were coming.
有更多的士兵会从北方过来
That more soldiers from the North…
来这和你会合
would be joining you here.
和我会合
Joining me?
来解决我们
To finish us off.
永远解决
For good.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
好吧
Okay.
我们走
Let’s go.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
蕾克
Lake…
原谅他们吧
Forgive them.
我们受的苦够多了
We’ve been through much.
父亲
Father!
我都做了什么
What have I done?
全体 立定
Battalion, halt!
血
Blood!
让草生长
Makes the grass grow!
我们
We!
让血流动
Make the blood flow!
我们是开始
We are the beginning!
也是结束
And the end!
我们来这里后都没得到过食物和水
We haven’t had food or water since we got here…
他们要城墙干什么
Why do they need a wall?
蠢驴
Donkey!
-带他过来 -好的 好的
– Get him. – Okay, okay, okay…
住手
Leave him!
让他们回去工作
Tell them to get back to work.
猩猩们需要食物和水
Apes need food and water.
告诉他们
Tell them.
给他们食物
Give them food…
和水
and water.
五
Five…
四
Four…
三
Three…
二
Two…
快点 回去工作
Hurry! Back to work!
把他吊起来 蠢驴
String him up, donkey.
坏地方
Bad place.
很坏的地方
Bad, bad place.
你看到了什么
What you see?
得去救他们 但怎么救
Must save them! But how?
必须想办法
Must think!
凯撒会怎么做
What would Caesar do?
不
Oh, no!
怎么看起来那么小
Why so small?
上校答应了你什么
What did the Colonel promise you?
你真的以为我们死后…
You really think he’ll let you live…
他还会让你活着
after we are gone?
你还让他们叫你”蠢驴”
You let them call you “Donkey.”
可你是猩猩
You are ape.
上校想见你
Colonel want see you.
再敢干涉他们工作
Interfere with the work again…
我就一个一个把他们都杀了
and I’ll begin slaughtering the apes one by one.
听懂了吗 我需要那堵墙
Understand? I need that wall.
猩猩们需要食物和水
Apes need food and water.
等他们完成工作就会有食物和水了
They’ll get food and water when they finish their work.
给猩猩食物和水
Give apes food and water…
否则他们完不成工作
or they cannot finish.
你真是太感情用事了
You know, you are very emotional.
你凭什么以为你有权提要求
What makes you think you’re in a position to make demands?
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
正往这里来的士兵
The soldiers who are coming here…
他们不是来和你会合的吧 是不是
they are not coming to join you, are they?
我看到外面墙上有人在准备战斗
I saw men outside on the wall, preparing for battle.
他们告诉我你很聪明
They told me you were smart…
但这确实厉害
but that’s impressive.
不
No.
他们不是来和我会合的
They won’t be joining me.
他们是来对付你的
They are against you?
他们害怕我
They fear me.
为什么
Why?
因为你杀自己人
Because you kill your own men?
我们发现了尸体
We found bodies.
他们有些…
Something wrong…
不对劲
with these men.
我的老天 你真是厉害
Jesus Christ, you are impressive.
你真是构想了一出好戏
Well, you paint quite a picture.
你该怎么看我啊
What you must think of me.
我觉得你毫无仁慈可言
I think you have no mercy.
你是来杀我的
You came here to kill me.
你打算对我仁慈了吗
Were you gonna show me mercy?
我早已对你仁慈了
I showed you mercy…
我放走了你的人
when I spared your men.
我想要和平
I offered you peace…
你却杀了我的家人
and you killed my family.
仁慈
Mercy.
你知道你的仁慈会对我们造成什么后果吗
You have any idea what your mercy would do to us?
你们比我们强大得多
You’re much stronger than we are.
你还聪明得要死
You’re smart as hell.
无论你怎么说 你终将取代我们
No matter what you say, you’d eventually replace us.
这是自然法则
That’s the law of nature.
讽刺的是 是我们创造了你
The irony is, we created you.
我们试图与自然抗争 让它屈从于我们的意志
We tried to defy nature, bend it to our will.
从那以后自然就一直在惩罚我们的傲慢
Nature has been punishing us for our arrogance ever since.
十个月前 我派侦查小队去寻找你的基地
10 months ago, I sent out recon units to look for your base.
我自己的儿子也是其中一员
My own son was a soldier with one of the units.
有一天他突然说不出话了
One day he suddenly stopped speaking.
他退化了 变得像动物一样
He became primitive, like an animal.
他们联♥系♥我说他们觉得他疯了
They contacted me and said that they thought he’d lost his mind.
说是战争让他不堪重负
That the war was too much for him.
但接着照顾他的那个人也失声了
Then the man who cared for him stopped speaking too.
他们的医生在失声之前有个猜想
Their medic had a theory, before he stopped speaking…
认为差点灭绝了人类的那种病毒
that the virus that almost wiped us out…
幸存下来的每个人都还携带着的那种病毒
the virus that every human survivor still carries…
突变了
had suddenly changed.
变异了
Mutated.
如果扩散开来
And that if it spread…
这一次它将彻底摧毁人类
it would destroy humanity for good this time.
不是通过杀死我们
Not by killing us…
而是通过剥夺我们的人类特性
but by robbing us of those things that make us human.
我们的语言能力 思维能力
Our speech, our higher thinking…
它会将我们变成走兽
It would turn us into beasts.
你想跟我谈仁慈
You talk about mercy?
换成是你 你会怎么做
What would you have done?
那一刻我顿悟了
It was a moment of clarity for me.
我意识到
I realized…
我必须牺牲我唯一的儿子
that I would have to sacrifice my only son…
来拯救整个人类
so that humanity could be saved.
枪在我手里
I held that gun in my hand…
拿了很久
for a long time.
我瞄准了我唯一的孩子
I pointed it at my only child…
他看着我
he looked at me…
双眼充满信任
trust in his eyes.
即使在他那退化的眼神中
Even in his primitive gaze…