听 人类
Listen. Human…
坏猩猩
“Bad Ape!”
坏猩猩
Bad Ape.

No.
别碰
No touch.
这是我的
That’s mine.
我没事
I’m okay!
不可思议
Amazing…
我以为只有我们是这样
Always thought we were the only ones.
世上会不会还有更多
Wonder if there are more in the world?
像我们一样的黑猩猩
More apes like us.
吃 吃
Eat! Eat.
新朋友
New friends.
特殊的日子
Special day.
这是在哪里找到的
Where did you get this?
不好的地方
Bad place.
很久以前找到的
I find long time ago.
离开动物园 我在找食物
After zoo, I look for food…
我发现了人类动物园
I find human zoo.
病人动物园
Zoo for sick.
很多高墙
Big walls.
生病的人类往上爬
Sick human climb.
坏人类大开杀戒
Bad human kill.
然后 所有人都病了
And then, all get sick.
很久之前就死光了
All dead now for a long time.
很久很久
Long time.
坏人类?
Bad humans?
是士兵吗
Soldiers?
士兵
Soldiers.
一个废弃的军营
A deserted military camp!
在边界上
On the border!
也许上校和他的军队就是要去那里
Maybe the Colonel and the troops are going there?
那里远吗 你能带我们去吗
Is it far? Can you take us?
人类动物园?
Human zoo?
不 不 不要回去
No. No, no go back there.
都死了 我来到这里 这里很安全
Everyone dead. I come here. Very safe here.
绝不回去
Never go back.
拜托你 你一定要带我们去
Please, you must take us!
不 不 不带
No! No! Cannot take!
不能带 不 不
Cannot take. No! No!
看 看
Look! Look!
雪更大了 不能走 必须留下
More snow. Cannot go. Must stay.
你们吃 你们休息
You eat, you rest.
和我留在这儿
Stay here with me.
这个 你拿着
Here, you keep.
她拿着
She keep.
这个孩子
Who is…
是谁
child?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可她跟着你们
But she with you.
她没有亲人了
She has no one else.
我看见你刚才在看她
I see you look at her just now.
很伤心
Look sad.
你有孩子吗
You have child?
有一个
One.
其他的都被人类杀害了
The other was killed by human.
士兵吗
Soldier?

I
有过孩子
had child.
你能找到他吗
You think you will find him…
在人类动物园里
at human zoo?
和那些士兵在一起
With soldier?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.

Then…
也许我能带你们去
maybe I take you.

Thirsty.

Thirsty.

Thirsty.
卢卡 走 我们靠近点
Luca, come. Let’s go closer.
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那是什么 巡逻队吗
What’s that? A patrol?
我没看到骑兵
I don’t see riders.
不许动
Hold it!
我看见他们来了
I saw them coming!
至少这一次
At least this time…
我保护了你
I was able to protect you.
凯撒
Caesar…
你必须停止行动
This must stop…
现在去和其他黑猩猩们会合还不晚
It’s not too late to join the other apes…
我们不能回头
We cannot turn back!
卢卡付出了自己的生命
Luca gave his life!
拜托了
Please…!
他们必须付出代价
They must pay.
现在
Now…
你听起来很像科巴
…you sound like Koba.
带着你们一起是一个错误
It was a mistake bringing you all.
这是我一个人的战斗
This is my fight.
我会独自解决
I will finish this alone.
走吧
Go.
现在就走
Now!
去找大部队会合
Join the others.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们不知道从哪儿冒出来
They came out of nowhere…
袭击了我们
Attacked us.
我以为我们死定了
We thought they would kill us all…
可是上校阻止了他们
But the Colonel stopped them!
他的眼里闪烁着疯狂
There was madness in his eyes!
他说我们死之前
He said they would use us,
还有用处
before we died!
然后他们就把我们带到这里
And they brought us all here!
利用你们?
Use you?
他们逼我们干活
They’ve been forcing us to work!
什么
What…
干什么活
What kind of work?
等等
Wait.
我的小儿子 他在这儿吗
My little son. Is he here?
格兰特和李
Grant and Lee…
作为南方盟军司令最终败于尤利西斯·格兰特将军
威灵顿
Wellington…
和拿破仑
and Napoleon…
卡斯特
Custer…
和坐牛
and Sitting Bull…
败于印第安部落首领”坐牛”并战死
你可能没怎么读过书
You’re probably not much of a reader.
但这是一个重要的时刻
But this is a big moment.
那时你在哪里
Where were you?
我们找到了你的族群 运气不错
We came upon your herd. We got lucky.
但我很惊讶你居然没和他们一起
But I was surprised you weren’t with them.
希望你不会后悔饶了他一命
I hope you don’t come to regret sparing his life.
他枪法很不错
He’s quite a good shot.
你终于来救你的猩猩们了
Have you finally come to save your apes?
我是来找你的
I came for you.
找我
For me?
那晚我杀的是谁
Who did I kill that night?
我妻子
My wife.
和我儿子
My son.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我是冲你去的
I was there for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!