我听到他说话 上校来了
I heard him talking! The Colonel is here!
99 已获取目标
99, target acquired.
99 已获取目标 重复 凯撒已死
99, target acquired. Repeat. King Kong is dead.
走吧 我可以从这里离开
Let’s go. I can get out from here.
凯撒
Caesar…
我们找不到温特
We can’t find Winter!
他之前那么害怕 我想他背叛了我们
He was scared! I think he betrayed us!
找到科尼利厄斯没
Have you found Cornelius yet?
还在找
We’re still searching.
我们去找凯撒的小儿子
Let’s go look for Caesar’s little son.
科尼利厄斯
Cornelius!
没事了
You’re safe now.
蕾克
Lake…
你爱过我儿子
You loved my son.
在我回来前照顾好他弟弟
Look after his brother until I return.
你不跟我们一起去新的家园吗
You’re not coming with us to our new home?
不
No.
跟着蕾克
Go with Lake.
凯撒
Caesar!
你追不到他们的
You’re not going after them?!
不是他们 是他
Not them. Him.
凯撒 你是我们的领袖
Caesar, you are our leader!
我们可不能没有你的带领
We can’t leave without you!
必须这样
You must.
士兵很快就会回来
The soldiers will be back soon.
爸爸
Father!
等我找到他
When I find him…
士兵们就会来追杀我
the soldiers will all come after me.
这可能是你们离开森林的最佳时机
That may give you the best chance to get out of the woods.
他要去哪
Where is he going?!
凯撒 凯撒
Caesar! Caesar!
他们的军营经常变换位置
The soldiers’ camp is always moving.
我的那些守卫知道他们在哪
My guards think they know where it is.
让我带你去
Let me take you.
你需要我的支援
You need me to back you up!
不
No.
拜托
Please…
我知道失去儿子…
I know what it’s like…
是怎样的滋味
…to lose a son.
我可能回不来
I may not make it back.
所以我才要跟着你
That’s why I’m coming.
确保你能平安归来
To make sure you do.
守卫们认为士兵会在这里
Guards think soldiers here…
经常有炊烟升起
Always fires burning.
这里没有人…
No one here…
四下搜索
Search the area.
我只是要把它们放下
I’m just gonna put this down.
他一个人在这里干什么
What’s he doing out here alone?
说不定他是个逃兵
Maybe he’s a deserter?
四处看看
Look around.
有用的都带走
Take what you can.
她有点不对劲儿
Something wrong with her.
我觉得她不会说话
I don’t think she can speak.
走吧
Come.
她一个人会死的
She’ll die out here alone.
我们不能带着她 莫里斯
We cannot take her, Maurice.
我知道
I understand…
可是我不能把她扔下
But I cannot leave her.
你找到上校了吗
Did you find the Colonel?
没有
No.
温特
Winter.
上校在哪儿
Where’s the Colonel?
他走了
He’s gone.
走了?
Gone?
他今天早上就离开了
He left this morning…
还带了许多人和他一起
…took many men with him.
北方会来更多士兵
More soldiers are coming down from the North.
上校去边界和他们
The Colonel is going to meet them…
会合了
…at the border.
什么边界 为什么
What border? Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
其余的人明天出发
But the rest of us are going tomorrow.
那些蠢驴们认为从北方来的士兵们
The donkeys think the soldiers from the North…
是来帮助他们永远解决掉黑猩猩的
…are coming to help finish off the apes for good.
那天 在山上那场战役结束后
That day, after the battle on the hill…
我们抓住的那个蠢驴
The donkey we caught
向我保证 只要我交代你们的藏身之处
promised me the Colonel would spare my life…
上校就会饶我一命
If I told them where you were hiding.
原谅我
Forgive me!
我的儿子
My son…
我的妻子
my wife…
都死了
are dead.
我们现在该怎么办
Now what do we do?
等这些士兵们开拔
Wait till the soldiers go…
跟着他们找到上校
Follow them to the Colonel.
科巴
Koba!
猿族
Ape…
不能自相残杀
not kill ape.
士兵们要出发了
The soldiers are leaving!
他们停下来了
They stopped.
下马
Get down!
他们在朝什么开枪
What are they shooting at?
不知道
I don’t know.
他们为什么要杀你
Why did they shoot you?
和她一样
Like her!
他不能说话
He cannot speak!
那些伤足够要了他的命
He will die of those wounds.
卢卡
Luca…
那些士兵去哪了
Where did the soldiers go?!
温特说他们要去一个边界
Winter said they were going to a border.
没错 可到底是哪条路
Yes, but which way is that?!
坏猩猩
Bad Ape!
坏猩猩
Bad Ape.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得他听不懂
I don’t think he understands.
我不认识他
I don’t recognize him.
他不是我们的人
He’s not one of us.
这儿只有你一个吗
Are you alone here?
冷吗
Cold?
冷
Cold.
我看到了女孩 我以为你们是人类
I see girl, I think you human.
可你们是猩猩
But you ape.
和我一样
Like me.
不 放下
No, put down.
你在这儿多久了
How long have you been here?
很久了
Long time.
很久很久了
Long, long time.
家
Home.
以前的家
Old home.
你还有同伴吗
Are there more like you?
动物园里的其他黑猩猩
More apes from zoo.
死了 都死了
Dead. All dead.
很久了
Long time.
人类变得病态
Human get sick.
黑猩猩变聪明了
Ape get smart.
然后人类就开始屠♥杀♥黑猩猩
Then human kill ape.
但我没死
But not me.
我跑了
I run.
你学会了说话
You learn to speak…