我们去领工资吧
Let’s go get fucking paid.
天啊
Holy shit.
很科幻 对吧?这里有整整122亿美元
Crazy, right? $12.2 billion.
全是从教父那儿扣下来的
It’s all seized from the godfather himself.
你们都称呼萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因 为教父?
You guys call Saddam Hussein the godfather?
看看这一堆堆的钞票 不然你要怎么叫他?
Look at all this cash, bro. What would you call him?
280万
$2.8 million.
在这里签字就行了 没问题
Just sign here. You got it.
我们由军队护送到机场
We got a military escort to the airport
然后离开了巴格达
and got the fuck out of Baghdad.
在我们的军用背包里
There was almost $3 million in cash
有将近300万的现金
stuffed into our Army-issued duffel bags.
你或许会认为在伊♥拉♥克♥死里逃生的经历
You might think after barely surviving Iraq
会让我们点到为止
that we’d be done.
但你想错了
But you’d be wrong.
贝雷塔这单生意让我们名声大噪
You see, the Beretta deal put us on the map.
在那之后 我们的生意越做越多
After that, we started killing it.
我们买♥♥了同款的保时捷
We bought matching Porsches.
还在同一栋楼里买♥♥了两间公♥寓♥
We bought two apartments in the same building.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我去伙计
Holy shit, bro.
噢!
Oh!
喔!
Whoo!
拉夫尔对于自己的提成非常满意
Ralph was so happy with his returns
所以他决定将原先的投资
that he increased his original investment
上涨到1千万
in AEY by $10 million.
这样我们就拥有足够的资本谈下更多笔单子
That gave us enough capital to pursue more deals
并且扩建我们的公♥司♥了
and expand the company.
我们也正是这么做的
Which is exactly what we did.
*这根本不是面包屑 这就是一整块派*
这一点强调多少次都不够
I cannot stress this enough.
你们必须仔细翻阅这个网站
You need to be scouring this website.
从早到晚
Day and night.
每分钟都有更新
It is updated by the minute.
网站上有数以万计的委托书
There are tens of thousands of solicitations on this website.
每一个委托书有40到50页
Each one is 40 to 50 pages long.
如果你发现有意思的东西
If you see something interesting,
马上告知我
you bring it to me.
如果你们及时通知了我
If you bring it to me,
我就能让你钱包鼓起来
I’ll make you rich.
事实上18个月前
Fact, 18 months ago,
那边的戴维还在帮别人打手♥枪♥赚钱
David here was jerking off guys for money.
这不是事实
Actually, that is not a fact.
这就是事实
That is absolutely a fact.
但现在他开的是保时捷
Now he drives a Porsche.
这一切都归功于AEY
And that’s all because of AEY.
你们有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
我有问题
Um, I have a question.
AEY是什么意思?
What does AEY stand for?
你什么意思?是说它代表什么?
What do you mean? Like morally?
不 我是问它是什么单词的缩写?
No, I mean what do the letters mean?
这真是…
That’s fucking…
那IBM是什么的缩写?什么都不是
What does IBM stand for? Nothing.
只是…这么叫听起来专业一点
It just… It just sounds professional.
事实上IBM指的是国际商用机器公♥司♥
Uh, actually, IBM stands for International Business Machines.
你说什么?
What did you say?
IBM指的是国际商用机器公♥司♥
IBM stands for International Business Machines.
快滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
我是认真的 这里不欢迎你
I’m serious. You’re not going to work here.
快滚出我的办公室 你个该死的书呆子!
Get the fuck out of my office, you fucking nerd!
滚!
Go!
再说一遍 AEY不是什么的缩写
And for the record, AEY doesn’t stand for anything.
操!真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fuck! What a dick.
还有人有问题吗?
Does anybody else have any questions?
你睡吧 我去看看
Sleep. I got her.
好了 好了
All right. All right.

Hi.
我知道
I know.
我知道 没事了
I know. It’s okay.
好了
Okay.
这是什么?
What?
36万支狙击步♥枪♥
360,000 SVD sniper rifles.
108.4万个GP-30手榴弹
1,084,000 GP-30 grenades.
4.5万枚索克托导弹
45,000 SKO aviation rockets.
五角大楼打算在接下来的30年里都对准阿富汗进攻
The Pentagon’s arming the Afghans for the next 30 years.
所以正在集结一整支部队
They’re building a whole army.
等一下 那应该是打错了吧
Wait, that’s got to be a typo.
并没有
It’s not.
1亿发AK-47的子弹?
100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo?
兄弟 这可不是什么面包屑
Bro, these aren’t crumbs.
这可是块大大的完整的派
This is the whole fucking pie.
对于国防承包商来讲
Among defense contractors,
这笔单子将会以”阿富汗问题”的名字出现
this would come to be known as the Afghan deal.
这将是AEY所面临的
It would be the biggest opportunity
最难能可贵的机会
AEY would ever see.
我们必须拿下它
We had to go for it.
所以如果想武装整个国家 你可以去哪儿?
So, where do you go to arm an entire country?
*拉斯维加斯 内华达州*
维加斯是所有军方或者武器制♥造♥商
Vegas X is where military and manufacturers
就好比主角是手榴弹的动漫大会
It’s like Comic-Con with grenades.
当然这里的大部分人都不知道AEY是什么
Sure, most of these guys didn’t know who AEY was.
但我们把这一条视作是我们的优势
But we saw that as an advantage.
清单带了吗? 带了
You got your list? Got it.
感觉如何? 还不错
You feel good? Yeah, I feel pretty good.
这跟在电♥话♥上谈生意完全是两码事
You know, this is different than doing business on the phone.
当他们看到我们的时候 第一反应肯定是这明明就是两个小屁孩
When they look at us, they’re going to see two kids.
所以我们一定要摆出自己的姿态
So we have to show them our balls.
明白
Got it.
我们得扮演狠角色 明白吗?
We need to be fucking thugs, you understand?
明白
Understood.
好吧 我们上吧 一定要拿下
All right, good. Let’s kill this shit.
但事实证明 这简直就是一场灾难
But it was a complete disaster.
很快我们就明白了一点
We quickly learned that
即使我们能碰巧拿下”阿富汗问题”
even if we could land the Afghan deal,
但在运筹上仍然是个大问题
it would be a logistical nightmare.
杰里 很高兴见到你
Jerry, good to see you.
要想处理这种量级的单子
To source a deal of this magnitude
那就意味着
would mean piecing together
要和来自世界各地的不同供货商打交道
multiple vendors from all around the world.
喔喔
Whoa, whoa.
不是吧
Get out of here.
也需要动用到数十次运输交通工具
It would require dozens of shipping outfits
还有上百张许可证
and hundreds of permits.
我们需要1亿发子弹
We need 100 million rounds.
这些对于国防承包商大头来讲都不成问题
All that could be okay for a major defense contractor.
但对于我们来讲
But not for us.
老实说我们还不够格
Honestly, we were out of our league.
换1万的筹码
Change $10,000.
今天运气如何?
Any luck today?
埃佛隆!
Efraim!
怎么了兄弟?
What’s up, bro?
你去哪儿了?你为什么不接电♥话♥?
Where you been? Why aren’t you answering your phone?
我叫了妓♥女♥ 有什么事吗?
I’m with a prostitute. What’s up?
你必须现在马上换衣服和我下楼
Okay, you need to get dressed and come with me right now.
好吧 给我
All right, uh, give me
38分钟
38 minutes.
埃佛隆亨利·吉拉尔就在楼下的酒吧等我们
Efraim, Henry Girard is down at the bar, waiting for us.
别闹了
Get the fuck out of here.
我是说真的
I’m dead serious.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!