跟整个东欧的
Forging relationships
武器制♥造♥商打好关系
with weapon manufacturers all over Eastern Europe.
不 我是来自AEY的戴维·佩豪斯
No, David Packouz from AEY.
我告诉伊兹 我们在跟巴基斯坦的床单供货商电♥话♥会议
I told Iz we were doing conference calls with sheet suppliers in Pakistan.
我们这类人被别人称作军♥火♥贩
They called guys like us war dogs.
就是那种靠战争吃饭的可鄙之人
Bottom feeders who make money off of war
因为我们从来不用自己上战场
without ever stepping foot on the battlefield.
虽然这个词挺贬义的 但我们很喜欢
It was meant to be derogatory, but we kinda liked it.
你♥他♥妈♥个死人♥渣♥!
You fucking scumbag piece of shit!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥ 下地狱去吧!
Drown, motherfucker, drown!
非常好
Very nice.
拉尔夫·斯卢茨基是埃佛隆的秘密合伙人
Ralph Slutsky was Efraim’s silent partner.
他是本地的一个商人
He was a local businessman
在迈阿密拥有14个干洗店
who owned 14 dry cleaners all across Miami.
为什么没人告诉我机器坏了?
Why didn’t anybody tell me the mister is broken?
拉夫尔投钱资助买♥♥卖♥♥ 但要求25%公♥司♥股权作为交换
Ralph put up the money to back the deals in exchange for 25% of the company.
但只是他自己以为有25%
Or at least what he thought was 25%.
我们现在做的事是神圣的拉夫尔
We’re doing God’s work, Ralph.
确实
We really are.
每个犹太人对以色列都是有所亏欠的
You know, every Jew owes a debt to Israel.
在我看来 这种亏欠不能仅靠口头上弥补
In my mind, this is not a metaphorical debt.
拉夫尔被蒙在鼓里
Ralph was under the impression
他一直以为埃佛隆是一个心思缜密的犹太人
that Efraim was an observant Jew
他买♥♥卖♥♥军♥火♥的目的
who only dealt arms as a means
是出于保护以色列免受敌国的侵蚀
to protect Israel from her enemies.
说得太棒了
Beautifully said.
你有看上个星期五的《妥拉读经》吗?
Did you happen to catch last Friday’s Torah portion?
那是我最爱看的节目 我也是
One of my favorites. Same here.
那次节目让我想起我之前读到过的一个故事
It reminds me so much of this story I once read.
是关于一个旅游到平斯克的男孩的
About a young man traveling to Pinsk.
这就是埃佛隆的天才之处
And that was Efraim’s genius.
他总能从别人身上打探到那个人愿意和哪种人打交道
He would figure out who someone wanted him to be
然后自己就扮演那个人的角色
and he would become that person.
啊!
Ah!
他手下有将近两万人
And he’s got, like, 20,000 of them.
太好了 你是怎么联♥系♥上他的?
Great. Where did you find this guy?
你还记得乌克兰的维克托吗?
You remember Victor in the Ukraine?
记得就是那个买♥♥Mk3的家伙?
Yeah, the one with the Mk3s?
没错 他把我介绍给了一家塞浦路斯的公♥司♥
Yeah. He turned me on to this company in Cyprus.
那个公♥司♥的老板是亨利·吉拉尔
It’s run by this guy, Henry Girard.
亨利·吉拉尔?
Henry Girard?
是的 你认识他?
Yeah, you know him?
你跟亨利·吉拉尔通过话?
You spoke to Henry Girard?
是通过几次怎么了?他是谁?
A couple of times. Why? Who is he?
伙计 在过去20年里哪里有战争哪里就有他
Dude, for the last 20 years, this guy has basically supplied
并且交战双方的武器他都供应
both sides of every conflict on the planet.
他就是个疯子
He’s a fucking animal.
真的吗?那他为什么给我打电♥话♥?
Really? Why is he calling me?
因为他是个疯子
Because he’s a fucking animal.
小钱大钱都是钱都要赚
It’s all money and it all matters.
嘿 美女 你要去哪儿?
Hey, mami, where are you going?
找我朋友
I’m trying to find my friends.
你想赚点外快吗?
You want to make some money?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我可以现在就给你1千块
I’ll give you $1,000 right now
但我们得直接跳到第3次约会阶段
if we fast forward to our third date.
这是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
就是说我们刚刚吃完烛光晚餐
It means we just had a great dinner, maybe met your friends for some drinks
现在你要和我上车在车上帮我口
and now you’re about to blow me in my car.
我们能直接跳到这一部分吗?
Can we just get right to that part?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
Who the fuck are you?
埃佛隆·迪乌利
Efraim Diveroli.
那是我最好的朋友戴维
That’s my best friend, David.
我们是国际军♥火♥商
And we’re international arms dealers.
但这些你应该都知道了
But you already know that
因为这是我们的第3次约会
because we’re on our third date.
怎么回事? 没什么伙计
What’s going on? Nothing, bro.
我正想和我的马子一起离开这里
I’m about to get out of here with my girl.
搞什么鬼!
What the fuck, man!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那个家伙居然动真格的
That guy was not fucking around.
是啊 你应该换个马子钓的
Yeah, you probably should have picked a different girl.
胡说 我都快成功了
Fuck that, it almost worked.
嘿 你还记得6年级 你和埃里克莫斯考维茨打架那次吗?
Hey, do you remember when you fought Eric Moscowitz in sixth grade?
记得他当时使出了他的”旋风手臂”
Yeah, he did that windmill thing with his arms.
这就是最屌♥的地方 你根本就打不到他
That was the sickest. He was unbeatable.
你还记得这一招吗?
You remember that shit?
就是这样的
That’s it.
伙计 如果当时你不来帮我 我就死定了
Dude, he would have killed me if you didn’t jump in.
也许吧
Probably. Mmm.
嘿 我从没说过”谢谢”
Hey, I never said “thank you.”
你为我做的所有事
For everything.
你也知道最近你帮了我多大的忙
Come on, you know how much you’ve helped me out lately.
没关系 不要把气氛搞得这么尴尬好吗?
It’s cool. You don’t have to make it weird, all right?
嘿 我们能点餐了吗?
Hey, can we order some food?
小姐 快点 这等的时间都够我去趟古巴
Mami, come on. I could have gone to Cuba and back.
和家人见面再吃几块三明治
Met the family, grabbed a couple sandwiches.
再回来的了
I’d be done by now.
哪位?
Hello?
是的 先生 抱歉 没想到这么晚还能接到您的电♥话♥
Yes, sir. Sorry, I wasn’t expecting a work call this late.
当然没问题 现在是巴格达早上9点
Right, of course. It’s 9:00 a.m. in Baghdad.
是谁?
Who is it?
这真是个好消息 桑托斯上尉
That’s great news, Captain Santos.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们马上发货
We’re going to get right on that.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
怎么了?
What?
贝雷塔那一单被我们拿下了
We just got the Beretta deal.
别开玩笑了
Get the fuck out of here.
我发誓是真的
I swear to God.
贝雷塔单子的数额非常巨大
The Beretta deal was massive.
是我们之前接过的单子的10倍
It was 10 times bigger than anything we’d closed so far.
我们的生意终于有进展了
This was next level shit.
这就是我所设想的那样!
That’s what I’m fucking talking about!
赚大钱该死!操!
That’s real money, motherfucker! Fuck!
你有意识到做完这笔
Do you realize we’re going to make 600K
我们就能赚60万吗?
on this fucking thing?
天啊
Holy shit.
戴维 你的30%算下来就是18万
David, your 30% is $180,000.
我的苍天老天爷啊!
Holy fucking shit!
那感觉真是太棒了
It was amazing.
我只为埃佛隆工作了两个月
I’d been working with Efraim for two months
赚的钱就比我按一辈子按♥摩♥……
and was already about to make more money
赚的还要多
than a lifetime of massages.
*坦白从来就没有什么好结果*
快听
Listen.
那是什么声音?
What is that?
你宝宝的心跳声
That’s your baby’s heartbeat.
哇
Wow.
跳得多快啊 你能相信吗?
Can you believe how fast it is?
是正常的吗? 完全正常
Is that normal? Totally normal.
胎儿的心跳频率比我们的要快很多
Fetuses have a much faster heart rate than we do.
你看啊
Look.
你们想知道宝宝的性别吗?
So, you guys want to know the sex?
我们一直拿不定主意
We keep going back and forth on it.
你觉得呢? 额…
What do you think? Um…
是工作的电♥话♥我必须得接
This is work. I have to take it.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我是戴维
This is David.
我是巴格达的桑托斯上尉
This is Captain Santos in Baghdad
想确认一下我们买♥♥的贝雷塔的送货情况