天啊 7万?
Holy shit. Seventy grand?
差不多吧 但去他妈的 我还是赚了不少钱
Whatever. Fuck him. I made a bunch of money.
所以决定回迈阿密自己干
I decided I’d come back to Miami, start up my own shop.
这样啊
Cool.
我们要找的那个人住哪儿啊?
Yo, where’s this guy live?
还有大概5分钟就到 你赶时间吗?
It’s, like, five more minutes. You got somewhere you gotta be?
不
No.
好的 我有点不好判断到底哪种情况更糟
All right. So, I can’t figure out which is worse.
是你向养老院兜售床单
The fact that you sell bed sheets to old age homes
还是你给人打手♥枪♥赚钱
or that you jerk guys off for money.
再提醒你一次 我是一名有执照的按♥摩♥理疗师好吗?
For the record, I’m a licensed massage therapist, okay?
完全合法的工作
Totally legit.
好吧 但是到最后那些人还是会高♥潮♥的 对吧?
Okay. But at the end, the guys have to come, right?
是射在你胸口 还是什么地方?
Like, on your chest or whatever?
知道吗?去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you.
去你的伙计
Fuck you, buddy.
兄弟 你还记得我们最后一次一起去买♥♥大♥麻♥的情景吗?
Bro, do you remember the last time we went to buy weed together?
当然记得 真是他妈痛苦的经历
Of course I do. It was fucking traumatic.
没错 但你记得第二天
Yeah, but do you remember the next day, when we walked into school
然后所有人都知道我们被逮捕的事吗?
and everybody knew that we got arrested?
记得 我们是不法分子
Yeah, we were gangsters, bro.
我记得我们好像去了南海滩
We thought we ran South Beach.
犹太学校肯定是去了
We did run yeshiva.
我们当时真是毫无顾忌
We didn’t take shit from anyone.
对 我真怀念
Yeah, I miss that.
怀念犹太学校?
You miss yeshiva?
不 我是怀念……
No, I miss
当时的无所顾忌
not taking shit from anyone.
哟!
Yo!
他不在家你是来买♥♥大♥麻♥的吗?
He out. You looking for weed?
不一定 你有好货吗?
Depends. You got good shit?
这么说吧 他的货都是从我这里拿的
Put it this way. I sell him his shit.
那家伙怎么了?
What’s up with this nigga, man?
那好 1盎司的货有吗?
Cool. Can you do an ounce?
有 绝对足称 一共300
Yeah, no sweat. Three bills.
300 挺便宜啊
Three hundred. I like it.
你如果直接找批发商拿货更便宜
You get the better price when you come direct to the distributor.
我想也是
I guess so.
好的
All right.
所以 她最后还是把门打开了
Yeah, so, she opened the door.
我就说,”哟 奇尔 我不想再这样下去了”
And I’m like, “Yo. Chill. I ain’t about that drama.”
你知道我想说什么吗?
You know what I mean?
“我知道你床上还有另外一个男人”
“I know you got another nigga in the crib.”
什么情况?
What’s up?
怎么了?
What?
能把货给我了吗?
Can I get the shit?
什么货?
What shit?
我刚拿给你300块钱买♥♥大♥麻♥
I just gave you $300 for some weed.
你们有谁之前见过这个傻叉的吗?
Any of you niggas ever seen this motherfucker before?
我没见过
I ain’t seen shit.
伙计 快滚吧
Man, get the fuck out of here.
好吧 好吧 我走 算你识趣
All right. All right, okay. Yeah, yeah.
这个白人小子真搞笑
This white boy wild.
穿个吊带裤
Parachute pants.
看着跟杰·雷诺似的
Looking like Jay Leno and shit.
搞得跟马上要去教堂一样
Look like he going to church.
哟哟 别冲动 别开枪 伙计
Yo, yo, hold up, hold up, man.
我去 该死!
What the fuck. Shit!
别跑啊!你们这是去哪儿?
Come on! Where’s everybody going?
不是要跟我玩儿吗
I thought we were gonna hang out.
真是一群混♥蛋♥
What a bunch of assholes.
刚刚是什么情况?你疯了?
What the fuck was that? Are you crazy?
没关系 伙计
It’s cool, bro.
我有3级枪♥支♥许可证
I have a Class 3 Firearms license.
什么? 快上车
Huh? Come on, get in.
这附近还有个有货的
I know another dealer nearby.
真是奇怪 虽然我们年纪相仿 但我总是很崇拜埃佛隆
It’s weird. We were the same age, but I always looked up to Efraim.
当生活给我一记耳光 我就忍♥着
When life kicked me, I stayed down.
但埃佛隆不同 他会打回去
But not Efraim. He kicked back.
总统先生 我们想感谢您
Mr. President, we want to thank you
今天愿意过来加入我们
for visiting us here today.
能够为自己的国家效力 我们倍感荣幸
We are honored to be serving our country,
接下来热烈欢迎
and proud to welcome you,
我们的战时总司令…
our wartime Commander in Chief…
亲爱的
Hey. Hey, sweetie.
葬礼举♥行♥得怎么样?
How was the funeral?
非常棒
It was amazing.
天啊 你吸毒了 对吗?
Oh, my God. You’re so stoned, aren’t you?
什么?
Huh? What?
你刚刚用”很棒”形容一场葬礼
You just described a funeral as “amazing.”
什么?不 葬礼真的很让人感伤
What? No. The funeral was really sad.
所有人都非常伤心
Yeah, everyone was totally bummed out.
但是我竟然碰到了我的发小
But I ran into my friend from growing up.
我之前跟你提起过埃佛隆·迪乌利 还记得吗?
The guy I told you about. Efraim Diveroli?
就是那个害你被捕的人?
The one you got arrested with?
没错 但我们也不只是干这些事…
Yeah. I mean, we did some other stuff too, but…
总之 他刚搬回了迈阿密
Anyway, he just moved back to Miami.
那很棒啊 不是吗?
That’s great, right?
是的 我明天要去趟他的办公室
Yeah. I’m supposed to swing by his office tomorrow.
我们说好一起吃顿午饭
We’re gonna grab lunch.
好的 你饿了吗?
Okay. Are you hungry?
什么? 我快饿死了
Hmm? I’m so hungry.
家里没什么吃的 噢
We don’t have much here. Oh.
但是有披萨 真的吗?
I mean, we have pizza. Really?
还有玉米片 家里居然有玉米片?
And nachos. We have nachos?
还有冰淇淋
And ice cream.
等等你说什么?家里从来不买♥♥冰淇淋的
Wait, what? We never have ice cream.
你在寻我开心是不是?
You’re fucking with me, aren’t you?
真是太坏了
That is so mean.
你真好骗
That was so easy.
哪位?
Hello?
你好 布斯丁先生 我是戴维·佩豪斯
Hello, Mr. Borstein. This is David Packouz.
你之前叫我11点给你打电♥话♥
You told me to call today at 11:00.
那些床单现在都在我车上
I have those bed sheets with me, and I would love for you to take a look.
额 先生 如果你给我一个机会
Uh, sir, if you give me the chance
我敢保证养老院里的老人们
I am confident that your residents
一定会非常喜欢这个新床单的
will appreciate the difference.
这笔开销并不在我们的预算范围内 所以我们不感兴趣
It’s an expense we can’t justify, and we’re just not interested.
好吧
Uh-huh.
抱歉占用你宝贵的时间
Okay, well, thank you for your time.
没错 我是来自陆军司令部
Yeah, this is contract specialist
皮卡丁尼的林德赛·麦克
Lindsey Michaels from Army Command, Picatinny.
没错
That’s right.
我之前有请求支援一些249式突击枪送往巴士拉
Yeah, I sent out a solicitation for some 249s for Basra
但好像我们把你们下达的文件弄丢了
and we seem to have misplaced your paperwork.
太好了 所以麻烦你尽快把那些编号♥重新用邮件发给我
Great. So if you can go ahead and just re-email me those numbers.
这样吧 我又想了一下
Actually, you know what? On second thought,
我们必须马上对那些建议请求书进行选择
we’re about to make a decision on those RFPs.
所以既然现在我们正好在通话
Why don’t you go ahead and just give me your bid
你为什么不直接把你的出价告诉我呢?
while I got you here on the phone?
好的
Uh-huh.
其中包括弹匣吗?
And does that include mags?
好的 没问题 先生
Great. Yes, sir.
你继续为我们提供武器 那些坏人就交给我们处理
You keep supplying the guns, we’ll keep killing the bad guys.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
真是个傻叉 你好吗 兄弟?
What a fucking tool. What’s up, bro?
你好 伙计 你刚刚在干什么?
Yo, what’s up, man? What was that all about?
我刚刚在假扮军方人员
Oh, that was me impersonating an army officer.
真的?为什么?
Really? What for?
看看我的竞争者们为这份合同怎么出价
To find out what my competitor’s bidding on a contract.