就是确保把你们的钱打过来 好吗?
is make sure you get your money wired, okay?
好的
Okay.
戴维
David.
去机场
Airport, let’s go.
戴维
David.
我要赶去坐飞机 下个星期就回来
Look, I’m late for a flight. I’ll be back next week.
她说她丈夫昨晚没回家
She said her husband didn’t come home last night.
好吧 你想让我帮你什么?
Okay, what do you want me to do?
她非常担心 因为他平常不会这样
She’s very worried. It is not like him.
告诉她 我不认识她丈夫
Tell her I don’t know her husband.
你丈夫是谁?
Who’s your husband?
巴什基姆
Bashkim.
没人再收到任何关于巴什基姆的消息
No one ever heard from Bashkim again.
没有留言 也没找到尸体
They never found a note, they never found a body.
他就这么人间蒸发了
He just fell off the planet.
我受够阿尔巴尼亚了
I was done with Albania.
我再也不会回去了
I was never going back.

Hi.

Hey.
我回阿尔巴尼亚的原因是重新包装那批子弹
The reason I went to Albania was to repackage Chinese ammunition
将它们的真实产地进行伪装 然后再卖♥♥给美国政♥府♥
so we could disguise it and sell it to the U.S. government.
这听起来好像不合法
That sounds illegal.
是的 但一切都结束了
It is. But I’m done.
我发誓不管接下来发生什么
I swear, no matter what happens for the rest of my life
我永远都不会再向你撒谎了
I’m never going to lie to you again.
好吧
Mmm-hmm.
我真的好爱你 伊兹
I love you so much, Iz.
你的鼻子怎么了?
What happened to your nose?
我被阿尔巴尼亚的黑帮绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped by Albanian gangsters.
应该是骨折了 我的天啊
I think it’s broken. Oh, my God.
我打算重新做回按♥摩♥理疗师
I think I’m going to go back to being a massage therapist.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
可以
Yes.
只要你回来就好
It was always okay.
嘿 你回来了
Hey, you’re back.
喔!
Whoa!
兄弟 你回来干什么?你的脸怎么了?
Bro, what are you doing back? What happened to your face?
这上面有截止到今天所有送往阿富汗的货物
That’s everything that’s been delivered on the Afghan deal.
我想要我那部分的钱 我不干了
I want my cut. I’m out.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他拿了一把枪抵着我的头
He put a fucking gun to my head, man.
谁 亨利吗?
Who, Henry?
你说过不会乱来的
You said that you were going to leave it alone.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
是我的错
I fucked up.
我不干了 埃佛隆
I’m done, Efraim.
听着 你其实不用回来的
Look, you don’t have to go back.
我雇了一个新人伊万
I hired this new guy, Ivan.
他会说阿尔巴尼亚语 我不干了
He speaks Albanian. I’m done.
怎么你觉得我身边有4百万闲钱可以随时给你?
What, do you think I just got 4 million bucks laying around?
我已经想过了
I’ve thought it through.
我要分4成
I’ll take 40 cents on the dollar.
我也想过了
Yeah, I thought it through too.
这样如何?
How about this?
你一成都别想分?
How about zero cents on the dollar?
我提醒你 我们可是有合约的
Let me remind you that we have a contract.
去你♥妈♥的♥合约!
Fuck your contract!
如果我请你帮我建一栋房♥子
If I asked you to build me a house,
这房♥子才刚完成一半 你却告诉我你要退出
and you quit after building me half a house,
你觉得我要付你那一半的钱吗?
you think I owe you half the money?
你觉得这很好玩吗 戴维?
Is this a fucking joke, David?
给你两个星期的时间 否则到时候给你打电♥话♥的就是我的律师了
You have two weeks. Otherwise, you’ll hear from my lawyer.
谁 沃伦吗?
Who, Warren?
你说的是沃伦吗?他也是我的律师
Are you talking about Warren? He’s my lawyer too.
还是我把他介绍给你的
I introduced you to him.
该死的沃伦
Fucking Warren.
操!
Fuck!
这里是AEY 请问你找谁?
AEY. How may I direct your call?
*如果我真想要你的命 你早就死了*
*三个月后*
我们战斗
We fight.
为了家人
Fight with our families,
为了我们的合作伙伴
fight with our business associates.
有时也为了我们的朋友
Sometimes we fight with our friends.
如果上帝在场
If God were here,
我们也会为他而战
we’d probably fight with Him too.
埃佛隆对于发生的事情非常抱歉
Efraim has a heavy heart over what’s happened.
恕我直言 拉夫尔 但我感觉 你可能还没认清他的真面目
No offense, Ralph, but I’m not sure you’ve ever met the real Efraim.
他是很复杂的年轻人
He’s a complicated young man.
但他只是想和你坐下来好好谈谈
But he just wants to sit down and talk.
他想和你和解
Find a fair solution.
所以他叫我来帮忙调解
He’s asked me to mediate.
让我帮帮你们吧 戴维
Let me help you, David.
我不知道我准备好没有
I just don’t know if I’m ready yet.
他来了
All right, here he is.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bro.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
抱歉发生了这么多事情
Sorry things have gotten so crazy.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
需要点什么餐吗?
You having anything, hon?
给我一杯咖啡就好 谢谢
I’ll just have a coffee. Thanks.
我想了很久
I’ve thought about it a lot.
还是觉得不能让你就这么两手空空地离开
And I don’t want you to walk away from this empty-handed.
好啊
Cool.
所以我让沃伦起草了一份离职合同
So I had Warren draft up a severance agreement.
我觉得挺公平的
And I think it’s pretty fair.
我准备在接下来的4年里每年付给你5万块
I’m prepared to pay you 50K per year for the next four years.
也就是20万?
200 grand?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Is this a fucking joke, man?
这就是你所谓的调解?
Is this what you meant by mediation?
因为你们既没有签订合同
In all fairness, there was never
也没有签订合伙协议 所以这已经算不错的了
a partnership agreement, no prior contract.
我有比合伙协议更好的东西
Yeah. I have something better than a partnership agreement.
我有证据
I have proof.
在我离开阿尔巴尼亚之前 我把所有东西都拿走了
Before I left Albania, I took everything.
什么鬼
What the fuck.
所有我们伪造的文件 还有重新包装子弹的照片
All the documents we forged, photos of repacking.
戴维! 重新包装?
David! Repacking?
他没告诉你吗? 戴维!
He didn’t tell you? David!
对了 我们拿你投资的钱
Oh, yeah, we took that money you gave us,
买♥♥了1亿发非法中国造子弹
and we bought 100 million rounds of illegal Chinese ammunition,
然后重新包装之后再卖♥♥给美国♥军♥队
then we repackaged it and sold it to the U.S. Military.
但我们从中获利了8百万 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and we made $8 million doing it, asshole.
小心点 埃佛隆
Careful, Efraim.
我们报给拉尔夫的数字可只有3百万
We told Ralph we only made $3 million on that one.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, what now?
他每个月寄给你的财务报告都是伪造的
He sends you fake accounting reports every month.
噢 你去死 是我用笔记本合成的
Oh, fuck off. I make them on my laptop.
你完全是在胡说八道
Now you’re just making shit up.
真的吗?所有的证据我都有 你个蠢驴!
Really? Because I kept everything, you dumb fuck!
我甚至还留有我们合成并寄给政♥府♥的
I even have copies of the bank statements that we photoshopped
银行结单的复印件
and sent to the government.
别他妈说了
Get the fuck out of here.
我能毁了你
I can bury you.
是我们
Us.
我想你要说的应该是
I think you meant to say,
你能毁了我们
you can bury us.
因为所有牵扯到我的事
Because anything that implicates me,
跟你都脱不了干系
implicates you as well.
埃佛隆 等等 不不不
Efraim, wait. No, no, no.
我今天来本身打算付给你20万
I came here today prepared to pay you $200,000.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!