我们要运输数量巨大的子弹
We’re shipping a large quantity of ammunition
从阿尔巴尼亚到阿富汗
from Albania to Afghanistan.
而现在它们是装在一个铁皮盒里
Right now, it’s packed in heavy tins
外面还有一个非常重的木箱
inside big wooden crates.
我们想要转而用塑料袋……
And what we would like to do
装这些子弹
is to transfer those bullets into plastic bags
然后再把袋子放进
and then put those in double-walled,
双层的纤维板里
corrugated fiberboard boxes.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what those are?
我当然知道 为什么要换包装?
Yeah, of course. For what reason?
刚刚不是说了吗
We just told you.
这个地方的人怎么都这样啊?
What the fuck is it with this country?
原始的包装 它的份量太重了
The original packaging, it’s too heavy.
然后箱子有特别多 所以我们想提高效率
Too many crates. We need to streamline.
好的 有多少个箱子?
Okay. How many crates?
很多子弹 都有1亿发昵
A lot. It’s 100 million rounds of ammunition.
我明白 但是具体有多少个箱子?
Understood. But how many actual crates?
68520个
We have 68,520 crates.
我有见过
I’ve seen it.
非常壮观
It’s fucking crazy.
算好了
Done.
50个人工作的话 需要8周时间完成
So 50 men, eight weeks.
10万块我就愿意做
I can do it for $100,000.
10万美元?
100,000 U.S. dollars?
是的
Yeah.
请等一下 我们讨论一下
Give us a second. Yeah. One second, please.
好的 我要非常严肃地跟你讨论一个问题
Okay. I’m going to talk very seriously.
想要把笑憋住非常不容易
It was hard not to laugh.
不仅是因为这个人帮我们挽回了这次交易
I mean, not only was this guy saving the entire deal,
并且重新包装所有子弹
but by repacking all the ammo
会提高我们的利润将近3百万
we would increase our profit margin by almost $3 million.
今晚晚餐在哪儿吃?
Where should we get dinner tonight?
酒店旁边有家馆子味道还不错
There’s this place by the hotel. It’s pretty good.
那好就这么定了
Okay. All right, go ahead.
成交
Okay, deal.
最后的效果比我们预想中还要好
It was even better than we thought.
我们用轻便的纤维板代替笨重的木质结构
We were trading heavy wooden crates for light cardboard boxes.
一个塑料袋只重8盎司
Eight ounce tins for plastic bags.
通过重新包装子弹
By repacking the ammo,
我们将总重量减轻了约180吨♥
we would lighten our overall load by 180 tons.
那可是180吨♥啊!
180 fucking tons!
那意味着更少的航运次数更轻的飞机以及更少的耗油量
That meant fewer flights using lighter planes burning less fuel.
所有的这一切节省下来的开支都将进入我们自己的荷包
Which all added up to more money for us.
2007年12月8日这一天
On December 8th, 2007,
AEY将第一批5百万发子弹送往了
AEY delivered the first 5 million rounds
阿富汗军队
to the Afghan army.
所有的一切都进行得很顺利
It went off without a hitch.
快嘛 再说一遍 宝贝 快点
Come on, just say it once, sweetie. Come on.
叫”爸爸”叫”爸爸”
Say “dada.” Say “dada.”
我们必须得下了 戴维
We really have to go, David.
别啊 嘿 再聊5分钟嘛 求你了 求你了
No, hey, five more minutes, please? Please?
我们要吃饭了 妈妈在催了
We’re about to eat. My mom’s waiting.
艾拉 给爸爸再见
Ella, wave goodbye to Daddy. Hmm.
再见 艾拉
Bye-bye, Ella.
圣诞快乐 我爱你
Merry Christmas. I love you.
嘿 你能把她先抱给你妈照顾 我们单独说两句吗?
Hey, can you give her to your mom so that we can talk for a minute?
抱歉 戴维
I’m sorry, David.
我们过几天再打给你好吗?
We’ll call you in a couple days. Okay?
再见
Bye.
嘿 我是戴维
Hey, this is David.
伙计 你想听个很操蛋的事吗?
Bro, you want to hear something totally fucked up?
圣诞快乐 埃佛隆
Merry Christmas, Efraim.
今天是圣诞吗?
It’s Christmas?
所以公♥司♥里才没人
That’s why nobody’s here.
我还打算把所有人都开除了呢
I was about to fire the entire office.
话说回来 我之前去那边的时候
Anyway, when I was over there,
和巴什基姆说了几句
I was talking to our boy, Bashkim.
你知道他叔叔……
Did you know his uncle
在阿尔巴尼亚国防部上班吗?
works at the Albanian defense ministry?
不 我不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
他是在那儿上班
Well, he does.
所以我就问他 “你知道我觉得什么很有意思吗 巴什基姆?”
So I said, “You know what would be interesting to me, Bashkim?
“我一直很好奇 亨利每发AK子弹付多少钱给阿尔巴尼亚人”
“I’d be curious to know what Henry is paying the Albanians for the AK ammo.”
埃佛隆?
Efraim?
你猜他发现了什么?
Do you know what he found out?
那个混♥蛋♥每发子弹只付给他们2.5美分
That motherfucker is paying two and a half cents a round.
但他竟然收我们4倍的价钱!
He’s charging us a 400% markup!
那又怎样?我们也是这么干的啊
Yeah. So what? We do the same thing.
但这是我们谈的合同
Yeah, but this is our contract.
而因为他和他该死的中国造子弹 差点害我们洗白
And we almost lost it because of him and his Chinese fucking bullets.
但我们现在不是做得好好的吗
But we didn’t lose it.
这不是重点!
That’s not the point!
我要想个法子把这个混♥蛋♥从我们的生意中踢出去
I want to figure out a way to cut this cocksucker out of the deal.
埃佛隆 别这样
Efraim, stop.
不 你听我说
No, listen to me.
我是认真的
I’m serious, man.
我们想赚钱
We’re making money, okay?
他也想赚钱 互不干扰 一切都在井然有序地进行着
He’s making money, the whole thing is fucking working.
别搞砸了
Don’t mess with it.
我才不管这么多 他在搞事情!
I don’t give a fuck. He’s ripping us off!
我是很认真的
Look, I’m serious, okay?
如果你要是敢掺一脚 我马上乘最快航♥班♥回来
I’m going to be on the next flight out of here if you pull that shit.
喔 伙计 你不必威胁我
Whoa. Bro, you don’t have to threaten me.
好吗?我是你搭档
All right? I’m your partner.
没错 但你的表现让我很不放心
Yeah, it doesn’t always feel like that.
这笔生意是我找到的 我在这边……
I found this deal. And I’m over here
拼死工作 而你坐在迈阿密的办公室里整天就帮倒忙
doing all the work and you’re in Miami trying to sabotage it.
我怎么又帮倒忙了?
How am I sabotaging it?
你想教训亨利 就像你教训其他人一样
By trying to fuck over Henry, the way you fuck over everybody else.
你说的没错 亨利也是我们的合伙人
You’re right. Henry’s our partner.
没有他 就没有这笔生意
He’s the reason we got this deal.
我只是想 为我们打抱不平 但是可能过头了
I was just looking out for us and I took it too far.
别担心 兄弟 我不会动他的
Don’t sweat it, bro. I’ll leave it alone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们现在不能意气用事 伙计
We can’t push our luck with this shit, man.
好的 我过几天再打给你再见
All right, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye.
喔 干什么?嘿
Whoa. What the fuck? Hey.
该死!住手
Fuck! Stop.
别打了!我不明白你们在说什么!
Stop! I don’t understand!
现在明白了吗?
Do you understand now?
明白了
Yeah. Yes.
你们真的认为能把我从自己的买♥♥卖♥♥中踢出去吗?
Did you really think you could cut me out of my own deal?
求你了
Please.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
戴维 我们需要谈谈
David, we need to talk.
现在不行
Now’s not a good time.
我现在还没收到钱
I have not been paid yet.
你说什么?这个月的钱吗?
What do you mean? Like for the month?
从开始到现在
Ever.
一分钱都没打给你?
You haven’t been paid anything?
你的同伴连电♥话♥都不接
Your partner doesn’t return phone calls.
必须马上付钱给我的手下
My guys need to be paid.
不然他们就要停工
They are going to stop work.
戴维 我知道你们重新包装子弹的
David, I know the real reason
真正目的
that you want ammunition repacked.
恩维尔 你听我说
Okay, look, Enver. Listen to me.
我现在要马上飞回迈阿密 过一个星期就回来
I gotta fly to Miami right now. I’ll be back in a week.
我向你保证
But I promise you,
我下飞机后做的第一件事
the first thing that I’m going do when I land