娜塔莎 该睡觉了 你会着凉的
Natasha, come to bed. You’ll catch cold.
不 我睡不着 躺下又有什么用呢
I won’t. I can’t sleep. What’s the use?
今天真开心 我怎么睡得着呢
After a day like this, it’s impossible to sleep.
谁又能睡着呢
How can anyone sleep?
出来看看月亮 好美丽啊
Do just come and see what a moon. Look how glorious it is.
是吗
Yes?
你觉得安德鲁王子喜欢我们吗
Do you think Prince Andre likes us?
-当然 -他很沉默寡言的
-Of course he does. -He’s so silent.
他一直坐在那里 好像对我们审判似的
He keeps sitting there as though he’s passing judgment on us.
我有点怕他 你呢
I’m a little frightened of him, aren’t you?
我有点怕他 但吃完饭后 我唱歌♥时
I’m a little frightened, and yet when I sang after dinner…
我想过去拉住他的手
I wanted to go up to him and take him by the hand…
看着他的眼睛 为他唱首歌♥
Iook in his eyes and sing just for him.
可怜的人 如果我那样做的话 他就不会来了
Poor man. He’d never come here again if I’d done that.
你发现没有 他几乎从没笑过
Did you notice he almost never smiles?
但当我唱歌♥时 我回过头来 看见他在看着我
While I was singing, I turned and caught him looking at me.
那时候他笑了
He was smiling then.
我当时觉得
And I felt…
好像很难用言语表达
But it’s almost impossible to describe.
我觉得好像有人给我
I felt as if someone had given me…
最美丽的礼物一样开心
the most enormous, beautiful present.
该睡觉了 娜塔莎 太晚了
Come to bed, Natasha. It’s terribly late.
哦 你总是扫我的兴
Oh, you try to spoil everything.
像这样的夜晚 我好像抱着自己
A night like this, I feel like hugging myself…
紧紧抱住 轻轻飞走
and straining tight as possible and flying away.
-小心点 你要掉下去了 -没事
-Take care! You’ll fall out! -All right.
这样的晚上要睡觉 真遗憾
But it is a shame to go in on such a night.
就好像你在听美妙的音乐
It’s as though you can hear wonderful music…
知道下一首歌♥曲是
and you just know that the next song or the song after that…
你人生中最美妙的音乐
will be the most beautiful thing you’ve ever heard in your life.
却被拉开 不能听下去 以后永远都听不到了
And being pulled away and missing it forever.
永远
Forever.
好的
All right.
-看着我的脸 -怎么啦
-The expression on my face. -What about it?
-我看上去是不是很高傲 -不是
-Do I look disdainful? -No.
不可能 我肯定自己看上去很高傲
You’re impossible. I’m sure I look disdainful.
你因为什么而高傲呢
What do you want to look disdainful for?
我觉得自己像是很闷 很高傲
I thought if I looked bored and disdainful…
没有人会注意到 这是我参加的第一次舞会
nobody would notice that this is the first ball I’ve ever been to.
-这样好些了吗 -好多了
-How’s this? Better? -Oh, that’s much better.
好
Good.
-答应我一件事 -什么
-You must promise me one thing. -What’s that?
-别邀我跳舞 -一次都不行
-Not to dance with me…-Not a chance.
即使我站在边上5个小时
No matter if I just stand against the wall for five hours…
也没有人过来和我说一句话
and nobody comes over and says a word to me.
无论对你来说我多么有吸引力
No matter how much I seem to be appealing to you…
你一定要答应我不会过来请我跳舞
you must absolutely promise me not to ask me to dance.
-为什么不可以 -这太难堪了
-Why not? -It will be too humiliating…
如果全世界都知道唯一请我跳舞的人是
for the world to see the only person who asked me to dance…
我那出于同情心的哥哥的话
is my brother…out of pity.
-一言为定 -一言为定
-Promise? -I promise.
现在怎么样
What now?
-所有人都在看我吗 -你自己不会看吗
-Is everybody looking at me? -Can’t you see for yourself?
我不想改变脸上的表情
Not without changing the expression on my face.
娜塔莎 你知道 你有一点很吸引人
Natasha, you know, there’s one awful thing about you.
告诉我 快告诉我
Tell it to me! Tell me the whole truth.
我从没有遇过像你这样搞笑的女孩子
No girl I’ll ever meet will ever be able to amuse me like you do.
别这样说话 你走吧 让我们的命运自己上天安排吧
Don’t talk like that. Now go and leave us to our fate.
对不起 亲爱的尼古拉斯 照顾一下你的母亲
Excuse me, my dear. Nicholas, look after your mother.
-你好吗 妈妈 -没事 亲爱的
-You all right, Mother? -Yes, my darling.
我犯了一个错误
What a horrible mistake.
我本不该来
I shouldn’t have come.
什么都不会发生
Nothing is going to happen.
今晚将会是一个可怕的夜晚
The night is going to be one horrible, black…
没有一个人会请我跳舞
degrading zero.
得尼弗公爵 来看看我的家人
Aw, Count Denilov, come and meet my family.
这是马律尔夫人
Madame Maria Peronskaya.
这是我的夫人 你认识的
You know my wife.
这是我的侄女宋雅 我女儿娜塔莎
My niece Sonya. And my daughter Natasha.
-你好 -我能有幸请你跳舞吗
-How do you do? -May I have the pleasure?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
或许下一首时我会更有运气吧
Perhaps I shall be more fortunate later on.
别害怕 我会再来的
Have no fear. I shall try again.
得尼弗是今天的女主人的表兄
Denilov is our hostess’ first cousin.
-他好像是百万富翁亲爱的 -他是女主人的表弟
-Supposed to be worth millions. -Second cousin, dear.
啊 法国大使也来了
Ah, there’s the French ambassador himself.
看上去就好像他是国王似的
He looks as if he were a king.
你太迟了 舞曲已经过半了
You’re rather late, you know. Most of my dances are gone.
为什么我老是想着 安德鲁王子呢
Why must I keep thinking of Prince Andre?
我有那么爱他
Am I so much in love with him…
以至于看见其他人都毫不动心吗
that all others seem ridiculous?
我们很少见面
We saw so little of each other…
但我却无时不在想他
and yet I remember every moment.
如果今晚他带我来该多好啊
Oh, if only he could have brought me here tonight.
为什么他不喜欢城市呢
Why doesn’t he like the city?
男人像他一样数月
It isn’t right for a man to shut himself off…
也不出来 这样可不好
for months and months as he does.
我真高兴又见到你了
I am so delighted to see you again.
能请你跳舞吗
Will you honor me with this dance?
-皮尔 很高兴见到你 -皮尔 你好
-Pierre, nice to see you again. -Pierre, my boy.
能请你跳舞吗
Will you honor me with this dance?
你不喜欢跳舞吗
Don’t you just love dances?
不是很喜欢
Not ordinarily.
我两年多没有跳过舞了
This is the first one I’ve come to in more than two years.
真高兴你来了
I’m so glad you did come.
我是说 狩猎的那天晚上之后
I mean, after the night of the hunt…
爸爸和妈妈都说 很高兴你能来
Mama and Papa said how nice it was that you came to visit…
希望你以后再来我们家
and they hoped you’d come again.
我希望你告诉你父母 我以后想常来拜访
I hope you tell Mama and Papa that I intend to visit often.
如果他们同意的话 我会经常来的
Very often, if they will permit me.
-我肯定会告诉他们的 -而且在月光照耀的晚上
-I certainly shall tell them. -And on moonlit nights…
你还想要抱住自己向月亮飞去吗
do you still want to hold yourself tight and fly off to the moon?
你怎么知道的 你从哪里听到的
How do you know? Where did you hear?
我无意中听到的 我的窗户正好在你的下面
I couldn’t help overhearing. My window is just below yours.
天啊 你什么都听见了
What a disaster. You heard everything.
不 你很快就消失了
No. You disappeared too soon.
你一定觉得我是个傻瓜
You must think I’m an utter idiot.
不 我不这样认为
No. I don’t think you’re an idiot.
-我想 -对不起 小姐
-I think…-Permit me, mademoiselle.
能邀你跳舞吗
May I have the pleasure of this dance?
谢谢
Thank you.
和她跳舞真开心啊
What a joy it is to dance with her.
就像你手上揽着一股春风
Like holding springtime in your arms.
就像抱着一束丁香
Like holding a branch of lilac or a kitten.
看她
Look at her now.
如果下一转时回过头来看我 对我笑的话
If she looks back at me and smiles on the next turn…
她就会成为我的妻子
she’ll be my wife.
用你无穷的智慧指引我们吧
Guide us with thy infinite wisdom.
用你的怜悯来教导我们吧
Teach us to abide in thy mercy.
如果这是你的旨意的话 请让我在这里安息吧
And if it be thy will, let this bed be my grave.
妈妈 我想再和你说说
Mama, I must talk to you just once more.
好 好
Well, well.
我想是关于安德鲁王子的吧
It’s about Prince Andre, I suppose.
星期四 星期五 星期六 星期日 星期一
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
有5天没有听到他的任何消息
Five days that he hasn’t been heard from.
他刚开始时每天早晚都来看我的
First he comes and sees me every day, morning and evening…
当我为他晕头转项时 他又消失了 一切都结束了
and quite turns my head, then nothing happens and all’s finished.
我跟你说说我年轻时的事吧
Now, let me tell you about myself when I was young.
我有一个表哥 很帅的年轻人
I had a cousin. A handsome young man.
真的很帅
Yes, really handsome.