他口齿不清 却是世界上最勇敢的人
he lisps and he’s the bravest man in the world.
尼古拉斯说他有过辉煌的战绩
Nicholas says he’s having a perfectly glorious time…
还说我们很快就会赢的
and we’re bound to win the war soon.
他开始为拿破仑要失败感到可惜了
He’s beginning to feel quite sorry for Napoleon.
冲啊 杀了他们
Charge! Kill ’em!
冲啊
Come on, men!
占领那里
Take that!
冲啊
Come on!
毫无疑问 战争一定很好玩
There’s no doubt about it. Wars must be very amusing.
-我把它列到我的单上 -什么单上
-I must put it on my list. -What list?
我曾经列出过人类能实现的
I’m making a list of the greatest pleasures human beings are capable of…
最大的快乐
in the order of their importance.
但我没有把战争列入
I neglected war.
其他的几项快乐是什么
What are the other pleasures in the order of their importance?
戏剧 永恒的友谊
The opera, eternal friendship, summertime…
夏季跳马诸舞 春季去乡下
dancing the mazurka, moving to the country in the springtime…
欢迎远征归来的战士
and welcoming soldiers home from the war.
-你有什么提议吗 -让我想想
-Have you any suggestions? -Well, let me think.
我想快乐是 相信上帝
To be able to believe in God…
相信他能带来幸福 爱情
to cause happiness, to love.
爱情 看看宋雅 她爱着尼古拉斯
Love? Look at Sonya. She’s in love with Nicholas…
每天早上8点到9点都哭 整整一个小时
and she cries every day between 8:00 and 9:00 in the morning…a full hour.
-你不打算去爱吗 -除非是为了消遣我才会去爱
-Don’t you ever intend to fall in love? -Ten or 11 times. Only for recreation.
我会像换舞伴 一样换爱人的
I’ll keep changing partners like a dance.
但我有一天真心的对人说我爱你时
When I finally say I love you to a man and really mean it…
就好像是一位被打败的将军
it’ll be like a defeated general who’s lost all his troops…
将他的佩剑交给敌人
surrendering and handing his sword to his enemy.
你会变的
You’ll change.
小时候最讨厌的事就是总是有人不断告诉你
The hideous thing about being young is everybody is always telling you…
你会改变
you’ll change.
你会和我们一起吃饭吗
Are you dining with us tonight?
不 我约了人
I’m afraid I can’t. I have a previous engagement.
哦 是谁
Oh? With whom?
我表妹 海伦♥公♥主
My cousin, Princess Helene.
我希望我长大后能和她一样
I’d like to be like her when I grow up.
当然那时我不用在这里呆着
Of course I’ll have to fill out around here.
像她一样 美丽 冷峻 不可侵犯
Tall, proud, beautiful, cold and untouchable…
让成千上万的男人 跪倒在我的裙下
with regiments of men dropping at my feet.
我将要和她结婚了
I’m going to marry her, Natasha.
别动
Gently, gently.
是谁交出佩剑的 你还是她
Who’s surrendering his sword, you or she?
祝你快乐 亲爱的皮尔
Be happy, dearest Pierre.
我命令你要非常快乐
I order you to be supremely happy.
我很快就走 等我一下
I’ll be leaving again directly. Wait.
我有个情报要报告给 库图扎夫将军 很紧急
I have a message for General Kutuzov and I must deliver it immediately.
那是将军的助手 你跟他说吧
There’s the general’s aide. You talk to him, Ensign.
先生 我刚从前哨线上过来
Sir. I’ve just come from the picket lines.
我有个情报要报告给主帅
I have a message and it must be delivered immediately to the commander.
他正在开军事会议
His Excellency is in the middle of a council of war.
-给我吧 我会转告他的 -只是个口信
-Give it to me. I’ll deliver it. -A verbal message.
现在就告诉我
Deliver it to me now.
我的中队在执行前哨任务
My squadron is on picket duty.
今天傍晚我们看见法军拉出他们的大炮
This evening we saw the French put out their fires…
我们还听见了他们营地里人声吵杂
and we heard sounds in their camp.
-敌军一定在迁移 -就是这样
-The enemy’s on the move, sir. -Is that all?
就是这样
Is that all?
也就是说你们没有看见敌军在迁移
I would say that you have seen no action yet, am I right?
祝你好运 朋友
Good luck, my friend.
很明显敌军在集结兵力
It is quite apparent that the enemy has regrouped his position.
请主帅考虑一下
Surely now, Your Excellency should take into consideration…
我们是否要改变明天的计划
the fact that we must change the orders for tomorrow.
或者说是今天的计划
Or rather for today…
因为现在已经过了午夜
for it is past midnight.
先生们
Gentlemen.
先生们
Gentlemen…
明天的命令
the orders for tomorrow…
现在还不能决定
cannot now be ordered.
你们都听见了我的话
You’ve heard them…
就要坚守各自的岗位
and we shall all do our duty.
但在开战之前
But before the battle…
没有什么比
there is nothing more important…
睡觉更重要的了
than to have a good sleep.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 先生 -晚安
-Good night, sir. -Good night.
但是 先生
But, sir…
如果法军在奥地利的更南边
if the French are that far south of Austerlitz…
计划
Plans.
明天在这场战斗后
Tomorrow after the battle…
他们就有一百个理由来辩解为什么计划没有用
they will all have a hundred reasons why the plans didn’t work.
他们什么都责怪 就是不怪自己
They’ll blame everything but themselves.
你觉得明天会怎么样
How do you think it will go tomorrow?
我想这场仗会输
I think the battle will be lost.
但我们不会因为这场仗
We shall not have lost the war, Andre…
而输了整个战役
because of this one battle.
我们会迎来和平
There will be peace…
然后又开仗
and then a new war.
像拿破仑这样的人 没有人可以阻止他
Men like Napoleon can never stop…
除非他自己的野心将他毁了
until their own ambition destroys them.
最重要的战斗是最后一场
The only important battle is the last.
晚安
Good night.
开火
Fire!
好像法军已经冲破了我们的侧翼
Sir, it looks as if the French have broken our flank.
上尉 必须叫骑兵冲锋了
Captain, the hussars must charge.
-你受伤了 -我的伤不是这个 是在那里
-You’re wounded. -Wound’s not here. There’s my wound!
拦住他们
Stop them!
拦住那些懦夫
Stop those cowards!
冲锋
Forward! Forward!
冲锋
Forward!
-上啊 弟兄们 -上啊
-Forwards, lads. -Forward!
这个人死的到很英烈
That…is a fine death.
他还活着
He’s alive.
把他和其他所有这样的人带到我的营地
Have this man attended to and take him to my bivouac like all the others.
让我的医生给他治疗
Let my doctor examine his wounds.
真早啊 皮尔
It’s so early in the morning, Pierre.
-11点了 -太早了
-It’s 11:00. -It’s so early.
我们不是打算下个星期去乡下吗
Since we decided to go to the country in a week,
我要采买♥♥很多东西
we have a lot of shopping to do.
哦 皮尔 我很累
Oh, Pierre, I’m so tired.
好 我一个人出去 早点回来
It’s all right. I’ll go this morning and come back early.
-早报 先生 -谢谢
-The morning papers, sir. -Thank you.
报纸上有什么好玩的吗
Anything amusing in the Gazette?
不好玩 我们又打败仗了
It’s not very amusing. We’ve lost again.
有人提议要休战
An armistice is going to be discussed.
双方要交换各自的受伤战俘
Prisoners wounded on both sides will be immediately returned.
就是说 我们请法国人休战
In a word…we’re suing for peace.
听起来你很不高兴
You sound bitter.
可能是
Maybe I am.
一个小小的波兰让给他们又如何
What difference does it make if a piece of Poland changes hand…
奥地利换一个王子 又关我们什么事
a new prince is established in Austria?
哦 关心这样的事真无聊
Oh, it’s so boring to worry about things like that.
不要再打仗了
So, no more war.
-至少是现在 -至少是现在
-For the time being. -For the time being.
那么 军队很快就会回来了
Then the armies will be coming back.
对 我想是的
Yes, I suppose so.
莫斯科很快就会又热闹起来的
Moscow will be very gay and exciting.
皮尔 为什么我们不留在这里 非要去乡下呢
Pierre, why don’t we stay here and not go to the country?
至少是今年别去 今年一定很热闹
Not this year, at least. It’ll be such a gay season.
我对热闹不感兴趣
I’m not particularly interested in a gay season.
而且 我还有很多事要做 医院啊 学校啊
Besides, I have so much work to do down there…the hospital, the school.
没有你在医院也会一样的
They will die just as well without you in the hospital.