-My feet are numb. -You’ve never needed them before.
不是吗
Have you?
贵族总是坐车或者骑马
Gentlemen ride in carriages or on horseback.
我一生都是用脚
I’ve lived my whole life on foot…
你却比我厉害
yet you’ll outlast me.
重来 一 二
Start again. One, two.
四
Four…
五 六
five, six.
起来
Get up!
起来 继续前进
Come on. Keep moving.
你也害怕了吗 朋友
Are you afraid too, friend?
一 二
One, two…
三 四
three, four…
五
five.
停
Halt!
-你是谁 -若斯多
-Who are you? -Ensign Rostov…
我在找多勒夫上校的先遣队
Iooking for Colonel Dolokhov’s detachment.
我有主帅的一封信
I have a dispatch from the commander-in-chief.
来吧
Come, then.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
村里的一些农民告诉我的
Some peasants in the village below told me.
-骑兵 -是的 是骑兵
-Dragoons? -Yes, sir. Dragoons.
多少步兵
How many infantrymen?
-可能有100人 -还是200
-Maybe a hundred. -Or 200?
是的 可能200
Yes, sir. Perhaps 200.
可能 可能 出去 不然我要发火了
Perhaps! Perhaps! Get out of here before I lose my temper!
出去
Out!
他什么时候被抓住的
When was he captured?
昨晚 但我们不会让他活很久
Last night, but we won’t keep him long.
我们一般不留活口
I usually do not take prisoners.
-你的信呢 -这是将军的来信 先生
-What is this dispatch? -It’s my general’s dispatch, sir.
-你是谁 -若斯多 先生
-Who are you? -Ensign Rostov, sir.
若斯多 你是有过哥哥叫尼古拉斯吗
Rostov. Do you have a brother Nicholas?
-是的 你认识他吗 -嗯
-Yes, sir. Do you know him? -Yes.
所有巡逻队立即撤回本部
“All patrols are to pull back immediately to join the main army…
以集结兵力
and prepare for a general attack…
在法军准备通过波拿河时发起总攻
when the French attempt to cross the Berezina River.”
若斯多 你今晚没有找到我
Rostov, you didn’t find me tonight.
你是明天早上才找到我们的
You didn’t find me to give me this till tomorrow.
为什么 先生
Why, sir?
法国的落伍士兵们
That French column of stragglers.
我要在明天早上去袭击他们
I’m going to attack them tomorrow morning.
-最后一战 -我也来吧
-One last fight. -Let me come.
如果你让我参战的话 我会说我今晚没有遇见你
I’ll say I didn’t find you tonight if you let me fight too, sir.
-我们来做个交易 -不 不
-I’ll make you a bargain. -No, no, no, no.
先生 让我也来吧
Yes, sir. Let me come.
好 这是个交易 但你不能惹麻烦
It’s a bargain, but you keep out of trouble…
也不能在将军面前说出去
or you will make trouble for me with the general.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
去吃点吧
Go and eat something.
我会穿进森林
Now, I will move in through the forest.
你带你的人马今晚绕到山谷的另外一边
You take your men around to the other side of the valley during the night.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Be ready to attack at my signal.
-好 要不要留些人马 -不要
-Right. Any reserves? -No reserves.
这是最后一战
This is our last fight…
我们要不遗馀力
and we’re not going to hold back anything.
若斯多 你要这个吗
Ensign, you want some?
谢谢
Thank you.
饿了吗
Hungry?
吃这个吧
Have this.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
记住 一定要跟在我后面
Remember, stay behind me at all times.
冲啊
Charge!
-哥萨克人 -哥萨克人
-Cossacks! -Cossacks!
你一定经常想要是那次决斗就把我杀死多好啊
You must have wished often you had killed me in that stupid duel.
你可能也知道海伦在彼得堡死了
You probably haven’t heard that Helene died in St. Petersburg.
最后 我希望你能原谅我
Finally, I want to ask you to forgive me…
原谅我给你带来的伤害
for the harm I did you.
停下
Halt!
带走他们 你知道该怎么做的了
Take them away. You know what to do with them.
没有呆在我身后
He wouldn’t stay behind.
对他来说这是一场游戏
It was a game for him.
他的马刀是他的玩具
His saber was a toy.
我们不留活口
I never take prisoners.
准备
Stand by your guns!
举枪
Stand by your guns!
举枪
Stand by your guns!
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
对 烧了它
Yes, burn them.
啊
Hooray, lads!
啊
Hoorah!
谢谢你们
I thank you all for your hard…
谢谢你们的忠诚和英勇作战
and faithful service.
我们取得了全胜
The victory is complete…
俄♥罗♥斯♥不会忘记你们
and Russia will not forget you!
这是你们永远的荣耀
Honor to you forever!
啊
Well…
我们看看♥房♥♥子其他地方吧
shall we see what’s happened to the rest of the house?
来 玛丽
Come on, Mary.
宋雅 为什么不去看看厨房♥变成怎样了呢
Sonya, why don’t you see what the kitchen’s like?
-嗯 好的 -普洛可夫 你可能还找得到一些茶叶
-Yes, surely. -Prokofy, you might find some tea.
是 小姐
Yes, miss.
瓦利 你去看看馈楼好吗
Will you look in the cellar, Vasilich?
好的
Very well.
爸爸 妈妈
Mama! Papa!
北边的房♥子和原来一样 没有什么变化
The north wing is just as it was. Nothing’s happened.
我们有房♥子了 是半边房♥子
We have a house…half a house.
不是很好吗
Isn’t it wonderful?
妈妈 你可以休息一下了 我们到家了
Mama, you can come and rest. We’re home.
给妈妈一块冷敷布吧
Dunyasha, make Mama a cold compress…
哦 拿着这个凳子
and, oh, take this footstool.
她以前很喜欢的
She always liked that.
小孩可以到我房♥间里去
The baby can go in my room. Whoops.
上楼梯
Up you go. There.
我希望瓦利能找到一壶茶叶
Oh, I do hope Vasilich will find a bottle of port.
你看 玛丽 你的公爹天生就是这么乐观的
You see, Mary? You’re going to have a born optimist as a father-in-law.
我第一眼看见你时就爱上你了
I have loved you from the first moment I saw you.
快点 尼古拉斯
Hurry up, Nicholas!
我们要去乡下了
You’re delaying the trip to the country!
皮尔
Pierre.
我们听说你当了俘虏 都很担心你
We were so worried when we heard you were taken prisoner.
你却回来了
But you’ve come back.
你就好像这座房♥子
You are like this house.
你经受磨难 饱受伤痛
You suffer, you show your wounds…
但你却挺过来了
but you stand.