-How far have you carried him? -I don’t know.
你自己没事找事
You should have saved yourself the trouble.
他已经死了
He is dead.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 拿破仑
Damn you, Napoleon.
去死吧
Damn you to hell!
我们站在自己的土地上
Well, we’ve stood our ground.
却要打不赢拿破仑
We’ve taken the worst that Napoleon has to offer.
我们明天必须袭击他们
We must attack tomorrow morning.
你同意吗 先生
Do you agree, sir?
按道理我是同意的
Yes, I agree, theoretically.
按照我们在书本上学到的知识
According to all the rules that we have ever learned about warfare…
我们必须在明天袭击他们
we must attack tomorrow morning.
但我们不能那样做
But we cannot attack!
我们的兵力太劳累 不能袭击
We are too exhausted to attack!
但是 先生 如果我们现在撤退
But, sire, if we retreat now…
我们就把阵地让给了拿破仑
We leave the ground to the enemy.
但他要为这个付出代价的
But he has paid too high a price for it.
最后 他会因为这个胜利而流血的
Finally, he will bleed to death from this victory.
但这样就可能保不住莫斯科了
But it will be impossible to make a stand in front of Moscow.
对 将军 你说对了
Yes, General, you are right.
你是要放弃我们俄♥国♥古老神圣的首都吗
Do you mean to abandon Russia’s ancient and sacred capital?
俄♥国♥古老神圣的首都
Russia’s ancient and sacred capital?
让我来告诉你 陛下
Allow me to tell you, Your Excellency…
这个问题对俄♥国♥没有意义
that that question has no meaning for a Russian.
这样的问题毫无意义
Such a question cannot be put. It is senseless!
我要您会这些先生们前来讨论的是
The question I’ve asked you and these gentlemen…
一个军事问题
to meet to discuss is a military one!
是拯救整个俄♥国♥的问题
The question is of saving Russia!
是不战放弃莫斯科好呢
Is it better to give up Moscow without a battle…
还是牺牲我们的军队报护莫斯科好呢
or by accepting battle lose the army as well as Moscow?
先生们 我想我们不要为了这个破城
Well, gentlemen, I see I am the one…
付出沉重代价
who has to pay for the broken crockery.
先生们 我知道了你们的意见
Gentlemen, I’ve heard your views.
你们中的一些人不同意我的观点
Some of you will not agree with me…
但是 我以政♥府♥
but I, by the authority entrusted to me…
以陛下和国家给予我的权力
by my sovereign and my country…
命令撤退
order a retreat.
快点快点 法国人要来了
No, faster! Faster! The French will be here…
再不走就来不及了
before we’re ready to leave, unless you move more quickly.
快点 装上去
Now, come on. Up! Up!
把这些玻璃制品放在前面的车上
Put all the glass things in the front wagons.
书也放在那里
And the books.
把这些放在小马车上
Put them in the low wagon.
-来 给你 这个也是 -谢谢
-Here, take this. And this. -Thank you.
这些手套也是 我不用了的
And these gloves. I’ll never wear them again.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们是从前线下来的伤兵
They are the wounded from Borodino.
快点
Hurry!
纬拉 过来
Vera, come!
给我一些水
Give me some water.
-爸爸 你看见那些伤员了吗 -看见了
-Papa, have you seen the wounded men? -Yes.
我准许他们在我们走后可以进来休息
I’ve given permission for them to live in the house after we’ve gone.
有谁是伤很重的
Someone badly wounded?
他奄奄一息
Just about alive.
是奇迹 我们的团长才活得下来
It is a miracle. His Excellency has lasted this long.
-团长 -小姐 是上校
-His Excellency? -Our colonel, miss.
宋雅
Miss Sonya!
别对任何人说
Mavra, don’t tell anyone about this.
答应我
Not yet. Promise me.
姨母 安德鲁王子在这里
Aunt! Prince Andre is here.
在伤员里面
Among the wounded.
-安德鲁 -我看见他了
-Andre? -I saw him.
他昏迷不醒 伤的很重
He is unconscious. Terribly wounded.
-娜塔莎 -她还不知道
-Natasha. -She doesn’t know yet.
-不能让她知道 -他的士兵说他快死了
-She mustn’t know. -His men say he’s dying.
不能让娜塔莎知道
Natasha must not know.
好的 赶走这些马车
All right! Get those wagons moving!
拉前面些 转过头来
Pull them up ahead and turn them around!
你 退后 向前拉 我们又有一马车伤员
You, in the back, pull ahead! We’ve got another load of wounded!
-长官 -拉开 什么事 小姐
-Officer? -Get them moving! Yes, miss?
我们走后 伤员进来我家 然后呢
After we’ve left and the wounded men are in our house, what then?
我不知道会怎样 我只是个交通员
I’m afraid I don’t know. I’m only a transport officer.
我只是负责尽快多拉些伤员回来
My orders are to get back quickly and pick up another load of wounded.
他们会被留在这里 没有人照顾他们吗
They’re to be left here deserted with nobody to take care of them?
然后被法国人俘虏 饿死
To be taken prisoner? To die?
我们也不能为力 小姐
I’m afraid that’s in other hands than ours, mademoiselle.
-如果你允许我 -把那些椅子拿下来
-If you will permit me…-Take those chairs down!
够了 那下来
That’s enough. Now, put it down now.
-走吧 -爸爸 你不能这样
-Come along. -Father, you can’t do this!
你什么意思 不要这些椅子
What do you mean? The settee?
如果你把这些留下来 就有3个伤兵不必留在这里
If you left that here, those three men wouldn’t have to stay here…
-成为法国人的俘虏 -什么3个人
-and become prisoners of the French! -What three men?
当然啦
But of course!
如果我们留下这些椅子 我不知道你母亲会怎么说
If we leave the settee behind, I don’t know what will happen to your mother.
-我跟妈妈说 -把这些放回去
-I’ll speak to mother. -Back into the house with it!
你们3个跟我们一起走吧 上这辆车
You three are to come with us on that cart, please.
先生 你的士兵可以把这里当他们的家
Sir, your men must make themselves at home in my house.
伯爵 帮帮我们吧
Count, please help us.
你的大车上没有地方搭这些可怜人了吗
Is there no room in one of your carts for this poor fellow?
当然
Of course.
快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry.
-亲爱的 -爸爸 这些伤兵
-Oh, my. -Oh, those men, Papa.
我知道 是很可怜
I know. It’s very sad.
-但在战争里…-我必须带他们一起走
-Still, in a war…-We must take them with us.
爸爸 我们把所有的东西放下来
Papa, we’re going to unload everything…
把所有能动的人都带走
and take every man who’s able to travel.
对 你这样做很对
You’re right. So very right.
把这些放回去 放下这些
Take those back. Put that down.
把大车上的东西放下来
Vasilich, unload all the carts.
-卸下来 -叫你干就干
-Unload? -Do as you’re told.
跟你的人说我们的车挤了些
You can tell your men we’ll find room for them all.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
-爸爸 -快点
-Papa! -Come along now!
卸下来 全部卸下来
Take this off. Take it all down.
卸下所有的大车
Unload the carts.
全部 全部都卸下来
Unload this cart completely. Take it all down.
-你们上去吧 -全部卸下来
-Overboard with that. -Take all that down.
你到这里来吧
You, come here.
把那个大桌子卸下 放回去 我们不需要
Take down that terrible table. Leave it behind. We don’t need it.
把大车清空
Empty the cart straightaway.
所有的车都是 你过来帮忙
All of this out. You, come here and help.
怎么回事啊 他们在卸东西啊
Ilya, what is this? They’re unloading everything.
给伤兵留些位置 亲爱的
To make room for the wounded, my dear.
但那是我们的东西
But these are our things.
东西 东西 东西是可以买♥♥的
Things, things. Things that can be bought.
你想想把东西留下来给这些人意味着什么
Think what it means to be left behind to all these men.
这不公平 照顾伤兵是政♥府♥的责任
It isn’t fair. The government ought to care for the wounded.
妈妈 不要这样 你看他们
Mama, you can’t object. Look at them.
为什么要为了几件破家具而留下他们呢
You’d leave them behind to save a few sticks of furniture?
妈妈 想想如果尼古拉斯在里面
Mama, suppose Nicholas was one of them…
或者是皮塔呢
or Petya?
你说的对 亲爱的
Of course you are right, darling.
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, llya.
小鸡教母鸡
The chicks are teaching the hen.
10分钟 10分钟后我们出发
Ten more minutes! We leave in ten minutes.
我准备好啦亲爱的
I’m ready now, llya.
快点 小姐们 快点
Now come along, girls. In you get. Quickly, quickly.
以上帝的名义 出发
In God’s name, off!
亲爱的莫斯科 所有的人都离开你了
Dear Moscow, everybody’s leaving you.
看 看那边墙角
Look! Look over there by the corner!
-谁 我看不见 -皮尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!