对这封信你还有什么要说的
What else would you say was in this letter?
如果你一定要我说的话 陛下 我个人的意见是
Since you press me, sire, for a personal opinion…
我想说这封信请求您
I would say that it contained a request for the withdrawal…
从我们国家的前线召回您的部队
of Your Majesty’s troops from the frontiers of our country.
这是个人的意见
A personal opinion.
这也是沙皇要他的信使告诉我的
So that’s how the tsar told his messenger to put it.
你个人说召回 是吗
You personally say “withdrawal,” do you?
其实是撤军
Say “retreat!”
我是个士兵 我喜欢直来直去
I am a soldier, and I use soldiers’ words!
我不是笨蛋
I am not a fool!
让我把头伸进套里
I have been asked to put my head into a noose…
而我的敌人却在密谋要袭击我
while my enemies are conspiring against me.
陛下 我不认为
Sire, it is not a personal opinion of mine…
沙皇陛下是您的敌人
when I say that the tsar is not Your Majesty’s enemy…
他也没有密谋要袭击你
and that he is not conspiring against you.
如果你仔细读他的信
If you’ll read his letter carefully…
我会更仔细读的
I will read the letter more carefully…
也会给沙皇我的回信
and send the tsar my answer later.
晚安 上校
Good night to you, Colonel.
明天拂晓
Gentlemen, tomorrow at dawn…
我们跨过奈曼河 进入俄♥国♥
we cross the Niemen into Russia.
我们要在莫斯科
We’ll talk of peace…
来谈和
in Moscow!
1812年6月12日
And on the 12th ofJune, 1812…
拿破仑率领20万大军
Napoleon Bonaparte, at the head of an army of 200,000 men…
跨过奈曼河 入侵俄♥国♥
crossed the river Niemen into Russia.
为抵抗入侵
To combat this aggressive invasion of their homeland…
俄♥国♥农民决定
the Russian peasant chose to welcome the French…
坚壁清野来
with nothing more than a destroyed storehouse…
欢迎他们
a widely desolated land.
他们烧杀抢夺
Looting, burning.
拿破仑每来到一个村落
As soon as Napoleon approaches a village…
农民和农奴就把他们的马车和粮食拉走
the peasants and serfs run off with their carts and horses and grain.
把一切能带的全带走 法军杀了不少人
What they can’t take away with them, they burn or slaughter.
如果我们不阻止他们前进的话
If we don’t put a stop to it somewhere…
我们剩下的就只是一个沙漠
we’re going to leave behind us a desert…
一片烧焦的土地
a scorched earth.
我们要开战
We must fight.
军队要求开战 沙皇要我们开战
The army demands it, the tsar demands it…
人♥民♥也要求我们开战
and the people demand it.
军队想要
What does the army want…
要被打垮吗
to be destroyed?
如果我们现在开战的话 仍然会打败仗
Because that will be what would happen if we fought now.
沙皇的想要跪下求和吗
What does the tsar want…to be brought to his knees?
如果我们现在开战的话 只有这个结局
Because that would be what would happen if we fought now.
人们想要
What do the people want…
成为拿破仑的奴隶吗
to be the subjects of Napoleon?
如果我们现在 开战的话就会这样
Because that would be what would happen if we fought now.
先生们 我被委为主帅
Gentlemen, I’ve been put in command…
就要给军队 给沙皇和人♥民♥
to give the army, the tsar and the people…
一个满意的答复
what they really want.
他们真正希望的是将最后一个法国人
And what they really want is to drive the last Frenchman…
赶出俄♥国♥的土地
from the soil of Russia!
等到时机成熟时 我一定会这样做的
And that I propose to do when I can.
但是他们在烧杀抢掠啊 将军
But the looting and the burning, General.
让他们去吧
Let it continue!
让他们来得更猛烈些吧
Let it increase!
-很快他们会来到我们门前的 -拿破仑会攻入莫斯科的
-Soon they will be at our gates! -He will not enter Moscow!
我们要拦住他们
We will stop it!
消息 斯摩领斯克城被放弃 法军正向莫斯科城前进
-为什么不让他代替呢 -我们要让欧洲看看
-Why doesn’t he replace him? -We will show Europe…
我们是如何打败法国人的
how Russia rises in the defense of Russia!
拿破仑攻不进莫斯科的
Napoleon will not enter Moscow!
主啊 听我们的祈祷吧
Lord God, hear us when we pray to thee.
请赋予我们宽容的亚历山大皇帝
Strengthen with thy might our most gracious sovereign…
神奇的力量吧
Emperor Alexander Pavlovich…
让他战胜敌人
and give him victory over his enemy…
就像您让摩西战胜阿玛王
even as thou gavest Moses the victory over Amalek…
让我们的敌人消失
Gideon over Midian, David over Goliath.
让我们尽快消灭他们
Smite down our enemies and destroy them swiftly…
让他们在您的奴仆面前
beneath the feet…
俯首投降吧
of thy faithful servants.
保护我们的军队
Preserve our army.
给以您的名义作战的
Put a bow of brass in the hands of those…
战士手上一把万能的箭
who have armed themselves in thy name…
使他们有力量来打败对手
and gird their loins with strength for the fight.
使他们拿起盾牌和长矛来保护我们
Take up the spear and shield and arise to help us.
让他们击败我们罪恶的敌人
Confound and put to shame those who have devised evil against us.
让您忠诚的战士
May they be before the faces of thy faithful warriors…
永往直前
as dust before the wind…
让您的天使引导他们前进
and may thy mighty angel confound them and put them to flight.
让敌人在我们战士面前下跪
Let them fall before thy servants’ feet…
在您的威严前发抖
and be laid low by our host.
我是来告别的
I came to say good-bye.
-我今天就离开莫斯科 -你去哪里
-I’m leaving Moscow today. -Where are you going?
去找军队 他们想在波罗地和拿破仑开战
To the army. They hope to make a stand against Napoleon at Borodino.
你终于要参军了吗
You’re going to join up yourself, finally?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想去看看 我必须去看看
I’m going to see…I have to see what it’s like…
想知道这对我意味着什么
what it means for myself.
安德鲁王子指挥一个团
Prince Andre is in command of a regiment.
我想去找他 跟他在一起
I’m gonna try to find him and stay with him.
你什么时候决定这样做的
When did you decide to do this?
我考虑很久了
I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.
连你都要参军吗 皮尔
Even you, Pierre?
-留下来吃晚饭好吗 -留下来吧
-You will stay to dinner, won’t you? -Yes, do, Pierre.
-快答应啦 -我只是来告别的
-By all means. -Only to say good-bye.
很好 走吧
That’s good. Come along.
我学校里很多朋友都参军了 他们比我还小
Lots of my school friends are going, and they are younger than I.
-乱讲 -你要学习
-Nonsense. -You must study.
这不是乱讲 每个男人都要参军
It’s not nonsense. Every man is needed.
每个男人 而不是男孩
Every man, not every infant.
另外 我在国家危险的时候也学不了什么
Besides, I can’t study now when our fatherland’s in danger.
皮塔 安静点
Petya, be quiet!
你收到过安德鲁的信吗
You heard from Andre?
有一封
Yes. One letter.
他
Did he…
他怎么样了
How is he?
很好 但很伤心 你知道 他父亲死了
Well enough, but sad. His father died, you know.
我知道
Yes, I know.
尽管他父亲对我不好 我还是为他祷告
And although his father was my enemy, I prayed for him.
他父亲是世界上第一个
He was the first person in the whole world…
对我说不的人
to disapprove of me, Pierre.
我想没有人对你说不的话 你是永远也长不大的
I suppose you’re not really grown up until that happens to you.
安德鲁在他信里有没有提到我
Did Andre say anything about me in his letter?
没有 娜塔莎
No, Natasha.
你认为他会宽恕我吗
Do you think he’ll ever forgive me?
他没必要原谅
He has nothing to forgive.
皮尔 答应我
Pierre, you must promise me something.
什么
Yes?
要安安全全回来
Don’t let anything happen to you.
如果万一
If it did, I’d…
听见我说的了吗 皮尔
Did you hear me, Pierre?
我听见了
Yes, I heard you.
我答应你
I promise.
-皮尔 -嗯
-And Pierre? -Yes?
如果你看见安德鲁 告诉他
If you do see Andre, tell him…
告诉他我为他父亲做过祷告
tell him I prayed for the soul of his father.
你知道安德鲁上校在哪里吗
Can you tell me where I’ll find Colonel Bolkonsky?
上校 这位先生来找你
Colonel, this gentleman’s been asking to see you.
-终于找到你了 -你来这里干什么