and lies on top of the others?
盖在了其他线上面?
Like a mistake? No, it’s a code.
这是出错了? 不 这是密♥码♥
If the vertical thread is on top, it’s a one.
如果垂直线在上 那就是一
If it’s below, it’s a zero.
如果在下 那就是零
Binary code?
二进制代码?
What does it say?
内容是什么?
It’s a name.
是个名字
A target.
一个目标
Where do the names come from?
那些名字是哪来的?
Come out of a necessity, Wesley.
是因必要而产生的 韦斯利
A necessity to maintain balance in the world.
为了平卫这个世界的必要
They are orders that must be executed,
它们是必须被执行的命令
entrusted to us so that we might forge stability out of chaos.
我们被赋予在混乱中创造平静的使命
This one is yours.
这个是你的
I don’t.
我不…
Look, I thought you brought me here to kill Cross.
听好 我以为你带我来这里杀十字架
You will
你会杀的
In time.
等时间到的时候
This is your first assignment.
这是你的第一项任务
The loom provides,
纺织机提供任务
I interpret,
由我解读
you deliver.
由你执行
You want me to kill Robert Deane Darden?
你要我去杀罗伯·迪恩·达登?
Not me.
不是我
Fate.
是命运
The target will be in the conference room, sitting at the head chair.
目标将会在会议室里 坐在主席座上
There are six windows.
总共有六个窗户
You will shoot through the fifth.
你会从第五扇窗户射入
Fifth window.
第五扇窗
Now.
现在
What did he do that he deserves to die?
他做了什么非死不可的事
You don’t know.
你不知道
I don’t know if he was bad, I don’t know if he was evil.
我不知道他做了什么坏事 也不知道他有多邪恶
I don’t know anything about him.
我对他一无所知
We get our orders from a loom.
我们从纺织机接收命令
Fate.
命运
And we’re supposed to take it on faith that what we’re doing is right.
我们只能盲目地相信自己做的是对的
Killing someone we know nothing about,
去杀我们根本不知道的人
I don’t know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
About 20 years ago,
大约20年前
there was this girl.
有一个女孩
Her dad was a federal judge,
她爸爸是联邦法官
so she probably had it in her mind that she was gonna follow in his footsteps.
所以她大概从小就认为 自己长大也会当法官
So she’s home one Christmas,
有一次她回家过圣诞节
and her dad’s on this big racketeering case.
她爸爸正在办一件诈欺案
The defendants want to get a softer judge.
被告想要换个较心软的法官
One they can buy off.
可以被他们收买♥♥的法官
So they hire this guy,
所以他们雇用了一个人
Max Petridge,
这个人叫做麦克斯·佩特里吉
get him to pay her father a visit.
让他去拜访她爸爸
And the way he pays people a visit
而他拜访人的方法
is to break in
就是闯入对方家里
and tie up their loved ones,
绑起他的家人
and force them to watch
然后强迫他们看
while he burns his targets alive.
他活活烧死他的目标
And then he takes a wire hanger and twists it round
然后他会拿铁丝制衣架 把它卷起来
and brands his initials into each one of them so they will never ever forget.
把他名字的简写烙印在他们身上 让他们永生难忘
After I was recruited into the Fraternity,
我被吸收进兄弟会后
I found out that Max Petridge’s name had come up
在那联邦法官被杀之前几个礼拜
weeks before the federal judge was killed,
麦克斯·佩特里吉的名字就出现过
and that a Fraternity member had failed to pull the trigger.
但当时的兄弟会成员却下不了手杀他
We don’t know how far the ripples of our decisions go.
我不知道我们做的决定对未来的影响有多深远
You kill one, and maybe,
也许你杀一个人
save a thousand.
可以救一千人
That’s the code of the Fraternity.
那就是兄弟会的法规
That’s what we believe in, and that’s why we do it.
那正是我们所相信的 所以我们才做这些事
Now!
现在!
Cross.
十字架
Not yet.
还没
Your target will be in a black limo.
你的目标将会在一台黑色豪华轿车里
He always travels the same six blocks of Halsted.
他的车会在哈士德路上行经六个路口
You have three blocks to kill him.
你有三个路口的时间杀他
Shit!
妈的
I’m sorry.
对不起
Barry! Could you feed Annabelle?
巴利! 你能喂下安娜蓓尔吗?
Barry!
巴利!
Wesley. Hey, where have you been? I have really missed you, man.
韦斯利 你跑哪去了? 我很想念你 老弟
Look at the big man. You fucking asshole! What?
瞧你这好汉 操♥你♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥! 怎么?
What? You don’t show up for weeks,
怎么? 你失踪了几个礼拜
now you’re just gonna stop by and use the bathroom?
现在只是来借个厕所?
You think you’re a real big shot now, huh?
你以为你是什么大人物了 是吧?
No. You know what? You are nothing!
不 你知道吗? 你什么屁都不是!
No, you are less than nothing.
不 你连屁都不如
You’re not even half the man that Barry is.
你比半个巴利都不如
Barry, he pleases me in ways that you’ve never even heard of!
巴利至少能让我享受到 你想像不到的快乐!
Who the hell is she, Wesley? Your new whore?
她是谁 韦斯利? 你的新婊♥子♥?
Is that what it takes now? You’re paying for it?
你堕落到这种程度? 需要花钱买♥♥了?
Wesley?
韦斯利?
He’s the man.
他是好汉
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗? 还好
Yeah. I’m okay. Go sit down. I’m gonna find a car.
我没事 坐下 我帮你找台车
Big night. I got to get into recovery.
今晚很重要 我必须去恢复室
Shit.
妈的
Fuck!
操!
Bull’s-eye.
正中红心
What’s he doing here?
他在这干嘛?
Come on! Come on. Just stay with us.
拜托! 拜托 振作点
Pull back his jacket.
把他的夹克拉下
Breathe. Breathe, all right?
呼吸 呼吸
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事的 没事的 没事的
A thousand.
一千
Come on!
拜托!
Come on! No! No! Stay with us.
拜托! 不! 不! 别死
Come on. Open your eyes!
拜托 张开你的眼睛!
Come on!
快呀!
Come on!
拜托!
Come on!
拜托!
This bullet is the first traceable bullet he’s ever used.
这颗子弹是他使用过的第一颗 追踪得到来源的子弹
It was made by this man. His name is Pekwarsky.
是这个人制♥造♥的 他叫沛克华斯基
He works out of what is now a monastery in Eastern Moravia.
他的工作地点在东摩拉维亚修道院
This place is where the Fraternity was born.
这地方是兄弟会的诞生地
He’s taunting me.
他在向我挑衅
He’s sending me a message.
他在传输一道讯息给我
I’m gonna send him one back:
我也要传个讯息回去
He’s trapping you.
他对你设了陷阱
Leading you to a place he knows very well.
引诱你到他的地盘
Look, I know this… I…
这些我都知道 我…
This is what you trained me for.
你训练我就是为了这个
You can’t go alone.
你不能单独行动
I go alone or he doesn’t show. He’s not stupid.
如果我不单独去他就不会出现 他可不是笨蛋
Look, a member of the Fraternity is dead because of me
听好 兄弟会的一个成员因我而死
Okay.
好吧
Go.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我不认为那是个好主意
Your next assignment.
你的下个任务
Pekwarsky?
沛克华斯基?
Shit.
妈的
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Lower your gun.
把你的枪放下