Happy birthday,dear Janice
生日快乐 亲爱的贾妮丝
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
It’s my anorexic boss’ birthday.
正在过生日的是我那苗条的老板
This means there’s a certain amount of inter-office pressure
这意味着各个办公室的人 都在某种程度的压力下
to stand around the conference table
被迫站到会议桌边
eating crappy food and pretending to worship her.
一边吃着垃圾食品 一边假装崇拜她
That’s so good.
真好吃
Acting for five minutes like Janice doesn’t make all our lives miserable
要在整整五分钟里 忘记贾妮丝对大家的残酷压♥迫♥
is the hardest work l’II do all day.
这是我一天里最困难的工作
My job title is account manager.
我的工作头衔是账户经理
I used to be called an account service representative,
以前我的工作是叫做账户服务代表
but a consultant told us we needed to manage our clients
可是有个顾问说 我们需要的是管理客户
and not service them.
而不是给他们服务
I have a girlfriend whom I neither manage nor service.
我有个女朋友 我对她既没有管理也没有服务
That’s my best friend,Barry,fucking her on an IKEA kitchen table
我最要好的朋友巴里 正在一张宜家牌餐桌上操她
I picked up for a really good price.
那张桌子是我用很实惠的价钱淘来的
I’m finding it hard to care about anything these days.
我发现最近我很难在乎什么事了
In fact,the only thing I do care about is the fact that I can’t care about anything.
事实上 我唯一在乎的事就是 我对任何事情都关心不起来
Seriously. It worries me.
真的 这让我很担心
My name is Wesley Gibson.
我叫韦斯利·吉布森
My dad walked out on my mom when I was seven days old.
我出生才七天 爸爸就扔下妈妈跑了
Sometimes I wonder if he ever looked into my baby blues eyes and asked himself,
有时我想 也许他曾经望着宝贝儿子 的蓝眼睛 扪心自问:
“Did I just father the most insignificant asshole of the 21st century?”
我就是这个21世纪头号♥废柴的老爸吗?
Well,if you could get me the consignment to me by the 28th… Yeah.
好 要是你能在28号♥以前把托卖♥♥的货物给我… 对
Do you have the numbers in front of you?
你面前有号♥码吗?
Relax.
别紧张
If your name had come up,you’d be dead already.
如果出现的是你的名字 你早就死了
We’ve had some unexpected losses recently.
我们最近有一些意外的损失
We’d like to know
我们想知道
where our competitor is getting his munition.
我们的对头是从哪里搞到军♥火♥的
It’s clean.
很干净
Meaning?
什么意思?
Meaning it’s untraceable.
意思就是没法追查来源
Your competitor’s very smart.
你的对头非常聪明
Get down!
卧倒!
Fuck it.
我♥操♥
no one leaves the Fraternity,Cross.
没有人能脱离兄弟会 “十字架”
I have a new perspective on the Fraternity.
我对兄弟会有了新的看法
Careful.
小心点
You don’t destroy something that’s been around for a thousand years.
你不可能毁掉存在了一千年的组织
It’s already destroyed. He broke the code.
组织已经毁了 他破坏了法典
I have to stop this.
我不能不阻止
Really? You know this.
真的? 你明白
So why don’t you face me yourself?
那为什么你不肯亲自来面对我?
Never send sheep to kilI a wolf.
千万别派小绵羊来杀大灰狼
They were just the decoys.
他们只是幌子
Goodbye,Mr X.
再见 X先生
Never send sheep to kill a wolf.
千万别派小绵羊来杀大灰狼
They were just the decoys.
他们只是幌子
Wesley!
韦斯利!
What is it?
怎么啦?
What do you mean,”What is it”? Listen.
什么怎么啦? 听啊
Well,how am I supposed to sleep with all that fucking racket?
这么吵 你叫我怎么睡得着?
When are we gonna move so we don’t have to wake up to that shit?
老是被这鬼东西吵醒 我们到底什么时候搬家?
I kind of like it.
我倒是有点喜欢这声音
It helps to drown out the sound of your annoying,fucking voice.
它可以淹没你那讨厌的破嗓门
Now,please,let me sleep.
现在求求你 让我睡吧
Have you even thought about our talk?
你到底有没有考虑过我们谈的事?
Yes.
嗯
Which one?
哪一次?
Perfect. That’s perfect.
好极了 好极了
Feed Annabelle.
给安娜贝尔喂食
Sorry.
对不起
Oh,my fucking god.
哦 我的天哪
I hope that’s not my billing report sitting on your desk.
但愿你桌上那个东西 不是我要的结算报告
Holy shit on an altar,it is.
真像供桌上的一泡大便
I want that report on my desk in one hour.
一小时内把报告交到我桌上
Okay,everybody,we’re all gonna stay an extra hour…
好吧 各位 我们还要加班一小时…
Want to hear something sad?
想听点惨事吗?
I need an ergonomic keyboard to keep my repetitive stress injury in check.
我必须使用人体工程学键盘才能让 重复性压抑的危害不至于太大
Just the fact that I repeat something enough that it causes me stress is fucking sad.
我的重复性工作多得让我压抑 真♥他♥妈♥的惨
Nice job,dude. You seen Barry?
干得好 哥们 看见巴里没有?
He had to go to the dentist. Again.
他又去看牙医了
Barry!
巴里!
You think they have that morning-after pill here?
你说他们这里有没有事后避孕药?
That thing works. Crush it up,put it in her omelette,
那东西很有用 碾碎了掺在荷包蛋里面
“Hey,baby,breakfast in bed.” You can never be too safe.
“嘿 宝贝 在床上吃早餐吧” 小心一点总没坏处
Oh,god.
哦 老天
I lost my wallet somewhere.
我把钱包丢了
All this together?
这些都算在一起?
No,no. Yes.
不 不 是的
He is the man.
他是好汉
How much is it? Oh. Plus this.
一共多少? 哦 再加上这个
$20.42.
20.42美元
Watermelon.
西瓜味
Chicks dig it.
妞都喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
See you next time.
下回见
Have a good night.
晚上睡个好觉
I love these energy drinks,man.
我真喜欢这些能量饮料
I’m almost,like,kind of on an energy drink cleanse,
我简直是在用能量饮料洗胃
where I do one for breakfast and then,like,two or three for lunch.
早饭时喝一罐 中饭时又要喝两三罐
I’m the man?
我是好汉?
Yeah,right,Barry,I’m the man.
对啊 巴里 我是好汉
In fact,I’m so much the man,
事实上 我真是了不起的好汉
I have a standing prescription for medication to control my anxiety attacks.
要靠不停地吃药来防止焦虑症发作
God,I wish I had something else to relieve my stress.
天哪 但愿有什么别的东西能缓解我的压力
Hello,Wesley.
你好 韦斯利
You know,there are people,beautiful people,
你知道 有些人 是美人
you just wish they could see you in a different setting,a different place,
你只希望她们能在别样的环境下 别样的地方看到你
instead of where you are,what you’ve become.
不是在这个鬼地方看你 不是看你这副鬼样
Nicole is so hot.
妮可长得太赞啦
What?
什么?
Boom goes the dynamite.
被她雷到啦
But most of all,you wish you weren’t such a pussy
不过大多数时候 你希望自己不是那么废柴
for wishing for things that will never change.
不该企盼不可能发生的改变
Good god a’mighty,you’re over here like it’s spring fucking break,
全能的好上帝啊 你是在他妈的度春假吗
and I still don’t have that billing report.
我到现在还没拿到那份结算报告
Why do I even keep you around,Wesley?
我到底为什么养你 韦斯利?
I’ll get it done,Janice.
我会做完的 贾妮丝
Like I never heard that before. “I’ll get it done.”
好像我以前没听过这话一样 “我会做完的”
“I’ll get it done. I’ll get it done,Janice.”
我会做完的 我会做完的 我会做完的
“I’iI get it done.”
我会做完的
Why don’t you have anything to say for yourself?
你就没什么要说的?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Well,you’re worthiess.
哦 你这废物
I’m the one who’s sorry I hired your ass.
我才应该说对不起 因为我雇了你这蠢驴
You know what the best thing is about the end of the day?
知道一天结束时最妙的一点是什么吗?
Tomorrow it starts all over again.
明天又要从头再来一遍
Hi. How you doing? Good.
嗨 你好吗? 很好
I’m sorry? You apologise too much.
对不起? 你道歉次数太多了
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I knew your father.
我认识你父亲
My father left the week I was born,so…
我出生第一周 父亲就跑了 所以…
Your father died yesterday on the rooftop of the Metropolitan Buiiding.
你父亲昨天在大都会大厦的屋顶上死了
Sorry.
对不起
look,the liquor rounds are just over there,so…
你看 酒吧就在那边 所以…
Your father was one of the greatest assassins who ever lived.
你父亲是有史以来最优秀的刺客之一
The man who killed him is behind you.
杀他的人就在你背后
This guy’s just shooting up…
那家伙乱开枪…