I… I can’t see a thing!
发生什么事?
What’s happening?!
接住我 阿高
Catch him, Gromit!
别担心 阿高
Don’t worry, Gromit!
我在…你后面!
I’m… Oooh! Right behind you!
坚持住 阿高
Hang in there, Gromit!
一切都在掌握之中
Everything’s under control!
如果你不介意 我来拿好了
I’ll have that if you don’t mind, eh?
发现目标!
Tally ho!
把他留给我…
Leave him to me.
我抓到坏人了
I’ll get the bounder!
抓住他 阿高!
Get him, Gromit!
阿高 看前面呀!
Gromit, we’re doomed!
小心桌子 阿高!
Mind the table, Gromit!
抓到了!
Gotcha! Uh?
看你的了 阿高
All yours, Gromit!
好样的 阿高
Attaboy, Gromit, lad!
干得好! 我们成功了!
Well done! We did it! Ha ha!
欢迎到动物园
入口
谢谢你 老朋友
Thank you, old friend.
真的非常感谢你
Many thanks indeed.
赏金还清我们的债
That reward money paid off all our debts.
企鹅大盗 再次入狱
不要房♥客了
No more lodgers.
麻烦够多了
More trouble than they’re worth.
我能想像那些乳酷 阿高
I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say?
你说呢? 切达干酪?
Cheddar?
别忘记饼干
Don’t forget the crackers.
希望一切都结束了
All’s well that ends well, that’s what I say.
我还想要些羊乳制白干酷
Oh, I DO like a bit of Gorgonzola.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!