哪个女朋友
Which girlfriend?
快去查 明白吗 我大概知道是谁了
Just find out, all right? I got a hunch.
但愿你这次猜得准些
I hope it’s better than your last one.
你是想要报仇吗
Do I hear revenge here?
那你可得头脑清醒点 伙计
It’s a dish you stick to cold, pal.
报仇这道菜就要趁热上 哥们
I’m about to serve it up hot, Robby.
长蛇境外公♥司♥被卖♥♥空
油田被国有化
我早说了 几内亚会出面叫停
I told you. Guinea’s pulling the plug.
那个独♥裁♥者奥吉奎扬言西方银行家都很贪心
This dictator, Ojukwa, he says western bankers are greedy.
-这有什么奇怪 -听我说
– What else is new? – Listen. Okay?
这次你绝不会有损失
You will not lose on this. Not on this.
听着 我的专长就是能源
Look, if there’s one thing I know, it’s energy,
而丘吉尔肯定会遭到重创
And that Churchill is gonna get hit on this.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
当然 相信我 千真万确
Oh, yeah. I’m telling you, it’s gonna happen.
他肯定会将油田国有化 我向你保证
He’s definitely gonna nationalize the oil. I promise you.
你是幕后黑手吗
Are you behind it?
不 是丘吉尔·施瓦茨 他们这次投入很大
No. Churchill schwartz is. They got a huge stake.
这么大笔数目我担不了
Can’t get behind that size,
你们却可以
but you and your boys can.
你应该出手
You should.
我唯一的要求是
All I’m asking
你把这玩意借我飙下
is you rent me this beautiful thing
就借这个周末 没其它什么
for the weekend, and we’re good.
怎么样
Deal?
成交 没的说
Deal. Super deal.
他会就这么拿下油田吗
Can he just take over the oil like that?
那家伙是个疯子 他还请示巫医呢
The guy’s out of his mind. He’s talking to witch doctors.
他会害得股票大跌
He’s gonna murder the stock.
我知道 所以我才需要你
I know. That’s why you gotta get in.
雅各 那家非洲的境外石油公♥司♥
Jake, that company, offshore African oil…
是的 长蛇境外公♥司♥
Yeah. Hydra Offshore.
你说丘吉尔·施瓦茨参与其中
And you’re saying Churchill Schwartz is a part of it?
没错
Mmm-hmm.
这玩意是明天最贵的拍卖♥♥品
Over here is gonna be the most expensive item by tomorrow.
名叫爱丽丝梦游仙境
It’s Alice, in wonderland.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨是大股东
Churchill Schwartz has a huge position in this thing.
我要卖♥♥空那支股票
I want to get short that stock.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨是幕后黑手吗
Churchill Schwartz is behind that?
传言而已 不过股票也许会跌
It’s just a rumor. It might take a hit.
听说那笔非洲的生意了吗
Hear about that African deal?
听说他们要将其国有化
Yeah, I heard they’re gonna nationalize.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨的人 过来开会
Churchill Schwartz! Off the floor!
有关长蛇境外公♥司♥的谣言四起
They’re creating rumors around the Hydra position.
全是谎言 他们只是想扼杀那支股票
None of it’s true. They’re just trying to kill the stock.
这对股票没有什么影响
Doesn’t make any difference what’s going on.
再散播一个新的传言
Then start another goddamn rumor is what you do.
趁大家都不注意
Short quickly and quietly
低调地尽快卖♥♥空
without everyone figuring out…
我确信他们的目标是丘吉尔
I’m convinced what they’re after is Churchill,
他们在那支股票中份额最重
which has a big position in this stock.
因为丘吉尔廉价买♥♥下了凯泽
Because Churchill got the sweetheart deal on Keller Zabel.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨占有5%的股份
Churchill Schwartz has a five-percent position in it.
天知道 谁会跟个非洲独♥裁♥者联手炒作
Who knows? Who’s got the inside line on some tin-pot dictator in Africa?
痛苦至极
House of pain.
简直痛苦至极
The house of pain!
长蛇公♥司♥今天损失惨重
Hydra Offshore got taken to the woodshed today.
简直就跟个招人打的小孩一样惨
This one’s getting beaten like a redhead stepchild.
因为传闻油田会国有化 所以股价狂跌19%
Down a quick 19% on rumors of oil nationalization…
不 不
No, no!
就在赤道几内亚 就是这个国家
…in equatorial Guinea. There’s a country for you.
没错
Get them.
由此引发的冲击
The shockwave from this one
一直影响到了丘施投资银行的股价
extended all the way to investment bank Churchill Schwarts.
昨天收盘时已下降了8%
Churchill Schwartz down eight percent in pre-market trading.
7月房♥产商的信心已跌至最低谷
Home builder confidence falls to a record low in July.
全国房♥地♥产♥商协会的月度指数
The monthly indicator from the national association of homebuilders
已连续下滑了三个月…
dropped for a third consecutive month…
这儿有高高的天花板
You got your high ceilings.
楼上还有个娱乐室 我不是在催你们
Bonus playroom upstairs, not that I’m rushing you.
看这儿
Oh. Here.
这可以做日光室 在这看书最好不过了
This is going to be the sun room. Perfect for reading.
光线充足
It’ll get great light.
还有足够空间造个游泳池
And there’s plenty of room for a pool
或者网球场 你看
or a tennis court. See?
雨水路那栋房♥子呢 妈妈
What’s going on with rainwater road, ma?
我明天带人参观
I’m showing it tomorrow.
西尔维娅 这间房♥子很漂亮
Sylvia, I think it’s lovely.
长岛的房♥价只涨不跌
Long island always goes up.
教育优良 购物方便 医疗齐全
Great schools, great shopping, lots of doctors.
人人都喜欢这儿
Everybody loves it here.
你们应该买♥♥下
You ought to buy it.
这里附近还有不少好房♥子
There are quite a few choices on this block.
我就喜欢你的心直口快 亲爱的
That’s what I love about you, dear. You call it like you see it.
我的话就宁愿要这处房♥子
I’d rather have this down payment any day.
妈 你手头有三处房♥产
Ma, you got three properties.
其中两处房♥贷几个月后就要调价
Two of the loans are resetting in a few months.
你至少得卖♥♥掉一个
You got to sell at least one.
用不着你来教我 雅各布
Oh, don’t tell me my job, Jacob.
问题是现在还没买♥♥家
There are no buyers out there right now.
房♥市疲软 大家都知道
The market’s soft. Everybody reads the same news.
所以我在等时机
I just gotta wait it out.
就像五年前在佛州的两处房♥产
It’s like the two Florida properties five years ago.
当时我沉得住气 结果赚了十九万
I didn’t get spooked, and I flipped 190 grand from them.
亨利怎么说
What does Henry say?
亨利吗 别提他了 他是个懦夫
Oh, Henry. Forget about him. He’s a wimp.
就这样吗
That’s done?
如果我听了亨利 我的房♥子早卖♥♥光了
Oh, if I listened to Henry, I would have sold every house way too soon.
他就像你父亲
He’s just like your father was.
不 爸爸只是运气不好
No. Dad had bad luck.
他尝试过却失败了 但他好歹试过 妈妈
He took a shot and he failed. But he took a shot, ma.
没错 结果他成功变成了个酒鬼
Yeah, and then Jack Daniels took his shot, and he succeeded.
能不能别每次都为爸的事情和我吵
Can we not have an argument about my father every time I come to see you?
你真是敏感 算我没说
So sensitive. Forget I said anything.
老天 你干嘛这么护着你♥爸♥ 这有什么意义
God. Defending your father is like defending smallpox.
开♥发♥商催得很紧 好吗
The developers are on my ass, okay?
我只要你帮我周转一下
I just need you to bridge me.
赛格米路那边房♥子卖♥♥的钱呢
What about the money from Sagamir road?
你觉得呢 当然又去买♥♥新房♥子了
What do you think? I put it into the new properties.
你怎么想的 你觉得房♥价会只涨不跌吗
What did you think, it was just gonna shoot up in perpetuity?
别对你妈说教 雅各布·劳伦斯
Don’t patronize your mother, Jacob Lawrence.
我当然知道这有风险
Of course I know the risks involved.
你买♥♥了钻戒 拿到奖金了吧
Hey, you’re buying diamonds. You got the bonus, right?
我记得我小时候放学后
I remember visiting you when I was young.
去医院找你 当时我想
At the hospital after school, thinking,
“真酷啊 我妈妈在拯救生命”
“how cool is this? My mother is saving lives.”
-别转移话题 -我没有
– Don’t change the subject. – I’m not changing the subject.
我从没救过任何人
I never saved any lives.
可你至少做过实事 这才是重点 妈妈
Yeah, but you did something, and that’s the point, mom.
我现在可比以前当护士挣得多了
I make more in a month now than I did in my best year as a nurse.
你以前做的事还有意义
You made a difference.
一个股票经纪居然教我做什么有意义
Listen to the broker preaching making a difference.
真够讽刺
That’s ironic.
多少钱
How much?
最多二十万
Two hundred, tops.
你要逼死我啊 妈
You’re killing me, ma!
我把钱汇给你
I’ll wire it to you.
别这样好吗
Can you stop, please?
你这不是在帮她
You’re not doing her any favors.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!