这样的日子还能长久吗
if more and more people are insane at the same time?
用戈登的话来说就是”全面性”
It becomes, as Gordon said, “Systemic. ”
就像癌症
Like cancer.
那将会怎样
What happens then?
我曾说过
Like I said,
寒武纪生命大爆♥炸♥是一切泡沫之母
the mother of all bubbles was the Cambrian Explosion.
那是5亿年前偶然发生的
And it happened by chance over 500 million years ago.
卢易斯·泽贝是怎么回事 布雷顿
Louis Zabel, Bretton?
跟我们谈谈卢易斯·泽贝吧
Tell us about Louis Zabel.
讲一讲吧
Come on. Come on.

No!
科学家会告诉你那没有先例
Scientists will tell you it was unprecedented,
发生于一瞬之间
it happened in a flash.
肇始于此
And from it,
世界上突然有了几百万个新物种
suddenly the world had millions of new species.
在那之后
And from that…
也才有了我们
… was born us.
你气色不错啊
Look at you!
人类
The human race.
施瓦茨先生 听说你要走了
Mr. Schwartz, I hear you are leaving us.
还没 我巴不得早点走
No, that won’t be soon enough.
在佛州买♥♥分时度假房♥的事你考虑得咋样了
Oh. Have you thought about a timeshare in Florida?
我可以在博卡市帮你找一个
I could hook you up in Boca.
坐吧 詹姆斯先生
Sit down, Mr. James.
如此说来 泡沫也在不断演化中
Now, in that sense, bubbles are evolutionary.
这只是个初步调查
This is only a preliminary proceeding.
不过我要告诉你 你因涉嫌
But I want you to know you’re under investigation
通过一个叫蝗虫基金的机构
on accusations of tax evasion and stock manipulation
逃税和操纵股票 而被接受调查
through, among others, an entity called Locust Fund.
不过 我想先谈卢易斯·泽贝的事
Although, I want to first get to the matter of Louis Zabel.
从材料上看 在1998年
I see here that you cooperated with this office
对戈登·盖柯的调查开始后
and with the federal authorities in 1 988
你曾配合过我们及联邦当局
when the investigations of one Gordon Gekko began.
他们杀掉过度繁殖的部分
They kill excess.
以使种群得到优化
They lean out the herd.
可决不会绝种
But they never die.
他们改头换面后还会卷土重来
They just come back in different forms.
当泡沫破灭时
When they burst,
新纪♥元♥也就由此诞生了
they give birth to a new day.
净多头寸 共计10.677亿美元
总在不断变化之中
Always creating change.
我帮你拿好吗
Can I carry that?
你也还没睡啊
You’re not sleeping either?
他昨晚把我弄醒了
He woke me up last night.
是的
Yeah.
我能摸摸吗
Can I?
可以
Yeah.
这里吗
There?
是的
Yeah.
我刚和麦斯特博士通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Dr. Masters.
-是么 -嗯
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
他非常高兴
Very happy man.
投资者又恢复了兴趣
Renewed interests from investors.
这多亏你发的文章
Because of your story.
谢谢你
So, thank you.
我想你 薇妮
I miss you, Winnie.
我也想你
I miss you.
不知我们怎样才能重归于好
I don’t know how to fix this.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
往昔不再了
It’s different now.
-我该怎么做 我是说我… -没用的
– What can I do? I mean, I… – Nothing.
不必了
Nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
你们俩要去哪儿
Where are you two going?
怎么 没人相信浪子会回头吗
What, nobody around here believes in comebacks?
小薇 我欠你点什么
Winn, I owe you something.
我不想要 从来就没想要
I don’t want it. I never did.
不是…这个我想到了
No, I… I figured that.
不过你知道吗 经过两害相权
But, you know, when choosing between two evils,
我想试试从前没选过的那个
I like to try the one that I haven’t tried before.
所以我汇了张1亿美元的支票
So I deposited a check of $1 00 million
受益人是联合聚变
made out to United Fusion.
是从一家无人知晓的境外基金汇出的
From some offshore fund no one needs to know about.
你不觉得绿色是新一轮泡沫吗 雅各
Wouldn’t you say green is the new bubble, Jake?
你们俩非常般配
You two make a nice couple.
知道吗 小薇 对凡夫俗子
You know, Winn, human beings,
我们有时不要太过苛求
we got to give them a break.
人皆有私心杂念
We’re all mixed bags.
不过
But
我外孙
my grandson,
还有你
and you…
也许你们能让我再做一回父亲
And maybe, you know, you’ll let me be a father again.
灯火渐暗 画面却愈发清晰
The dimming of the light makes the picture clearer
往昔浮现眼前
It’s just an old photograph
我们坦诚相待
There’s nothing to hide
生命彼此交织
And we’ll mix our lives together
伸出手
Every hand
渴望着你的触摸
Goes searching for its partner
愧疚中
In crime
敞开心扉
Connecting
连接彼此心灵
To every living soul
我想有个家
I’m looking for a home
那里充满生气
Where the wheels are turning
家 让人无比眷恋
Home, why I keep returning
家 在你心中发芽
Home, will infect whatever you do
家 邻里偶尔吵闹
Home, with the neighbors fighting
家 让人心动不已
Home, always so exciting
家 听到的是真♥相♥吗
Home, were my parents telling the truth?
你们怎么回事啊 到底怎么了
What’s the matter with you guys? Come on, what’s the matter?
你们两个要同舟共济才对
You guys are like the last two on a ship that is sinking.
家 感觉是如此奇妙
Home, such a funny feeling
真漂亮
That’s pretty.
这不是爆米花里的奖品戒指吧
Isn’t that a Cracker Jack box ring?
家 温暖彼此之间
Home, with our bodies touching
家 留下温馨记忆
Home, and the cameras watching
家 享受生活远离悲伤
Home, comes to life from out of the blue
家 是我心向所在
Home is where I want to be
给我力量伴我前行
Pick me up and turn me round
浑然不觉是我生性愚钝
I feel numb, born with a weak heart
是我生在福中不知福吧
I guess I must be having fun
心有默契不必多言
The less we say about it the better
携手路上越爱越深
Make it up as we go along
头顶蓝天脚踩大地
Feet on the ground, head in the sky
我知道一切依然美好
It’s okay, I know nothing’s wrong
依然美好
Nothing
嘿 我无所事事
Hi, yo, I got plenty of time
嘿 你神采飞扬
Hi, yo, you got light in your eyes
此刻你就在我身旁
And you’re standing here beside me
分分秒秒都是甜蜜
I love the passing of time
此生不逐名利 只为真爱而活
Never for money, always for love
就要无法自拔 快道声晚安吧
Cover up and say good night
道声晚安吧
Say good night
家 是我心向所在
Home is where I want to be
我想我已找到归宿
But I guess I’m already there
我回到家里 她张开翅膀
I come home, she lifted up her wings
这一定就是我要找的地方
Guess that this must be the place
我已无法分清
I can’t tell one from another
此生是谁先遇到谁
Did I find you or you find me?
前世我们一定有约
There was a time before we were born
此生要来此与你共度

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!