找到了买♥♥家 又解决了一个问题吧
Yeah, I got a buyer. So one less thing in our lives, right?
我喜欢这感觉
I kind of like the feeling.
是呀 我也是
Yeah, so do I.
一会儿见
I’ll see you over there.
好的
Okay.
我们回首过去 总是能看个明明白白
Hey, anyone can figure out life when you’re looking back on it.
可过日子却得向前看 对吧 小雅各
But we got to live it going forward. Right, Jakie?
而且吧 45万已经卖♥♥得不低了
Besides, four-and-a-half is great in this market.
是呀 可我欠银行6万块
Yeah, except I owe six to the bank.
我需要什么时候搬走
When do I have to be out of here?
再给你三个月时间
You got three months more.
顺便说一句 我连家具也一起卖♥♥了
By the way, I had to throw in the furniture.
反正也没几件
What there was of it.
还要我帮你把这些旧货甩卖♥♥了吗
Did you want me to have a yard sale here for you?
给 拿好了 还有你的笔
Here. Take it. Here’s your pen.
雅各
Jake…
多洛蕾丝马上就走
Dolores was just leaving.
你也好呀 亲爱的 别忘了 三个月 亲爱的
Hello to you, too, honey. Don’t forget. Three months, honey.
那帮混♥蛋♥换锁了
Bastards changed the locks.
你没还贷款 妈妈
You weren’t servicing the loans, ma.
他们把我骗了
Well, they lied to me.
他们说好了再多给我些日子
They told me they were going to give me more time.
不会的 好吧 他们害怕了
Well, they’re not, okay? They’re panicking.
所有人都人心惶惶
Everyone is panicking.
他们会扔回到市场上
They’re gonna throw it in the market
看看能赚回多少 妈
And take what they can get for it, ma.
可是都没盖好呢
But it’s not even finished yet.
还有别的 看
And that’s not all. Look.
-是其他处房♥产 我的妈呀 -是的
– It’s the other properties, mom. – Yeah.
不 他们说会多给我些时间
No, but they said they were gonna give me a little more time.
我只需要11万
And all I need is a 1 1 0 grand,
这样一来 就能保全这三处房♥产了
And then that way, I can keep all three properties in play.
-我知道你有钱 雅各 -我没钱 妈妈
– I know you have it, Jake. – I don’t have it, mom.
-你有 雅各布 -我没有
– You have it, Jacob. – I don’t have it,
就算有 我也不给你
And I wouldn’t give it to you if I did have it.
那我怎么办呀
What am I supposed to do?
知道什么叫道德风险吗 妈妈
You know what moral hazard is, ma?
-知道是什么意思吗 -不知道
– You know what that means? – No.
就是说 我一直不断援助你
It means that once you get bailed out,
你就怎么也不会吸取教训
what’s to stop you from taking another shot?
可我…
But I…
我现在有麻烦了 妈妈 我也很需要钱
I’m in trouble, mom. I am in trouble right now.
卖♥♥这阁楼我亏了一大笔
I’m taking a huge hit on the loft,
摩托车都贱卖♥♥了
I just sold my bike for nothing
我现在又要签支票给你 妈
and now, again, I’m writing you a check, Mom.
这真荒唐
It’s ridiculous.
这是3万块 我就这么多了
This is $30,000 that I barely have.
-可这还不够啊 宝贝 -妈 我爱你
– But that’s not enough, honey. – Ma, I love you,
可我不能老因为你的疯狂而大出血
but I cannot keep hemorrhaging money for your insanity.
你应该回到亨利身边
What you need to do is you need to go back to Henry.
你得再找份工作 好吗
You need to get another job, okay?
可这就是我的工作啊 我有工作
But this is my job. I have a job.
你什么意思 天哪
What do you… Oh, my God.
你是说让我去给人打工吗
You mean like a real job with a boss?
是的 找份正经工作
Yes, a real job.
-我是不是老了点 -对不起 妈
– I’m too old to get a… – I’m sorry, Ma,
你总得从哪里开始才行
you got to start at some point.
你得从现在开始 不能老让我罩着你
You got to start now. I can’t keep carrying you forever.
有麻烦的不止你一个 老妈 拜托
You’re not the only one who’s in trouble, Ma. Please.
喂
Hello?
雅各 出了点问题
Hey, Jake. We have a problem.
接着说
Go ahead.
不知怎么回事 财务总监说钱还没到帐
I don’t know what happened. My CFO says the money hasn’t arrived yet.
可是昨天就汇过去了
Yeah, but it was sent yesterday.
联邦电汇系统6点关闭前就该到帐了
It should have been there before the Fedwire closed at 6:00.
不会出了什么岔子吧 那可是一大笔钱
Well, maybe there’s been some sort of mistake. It was a large amount.
这样 你先别急
Okay, just sit tight.
好吗
All right?
天哪
Jesus.
几天而已 在这地方很正常吧
A few days? In this city that’s nothing.
盖柯先生是个好房♥客
Mr. Gekko is good tenant.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
郁金香狂热
两个同道中人 总能一眼就认出对方
A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar.
薇妮就是我的所有了 你明白吗
Winnie’s all I got left. You understand that?
多少钱
How much?
现在该有一亿美元了吧
Close to $1 00 million by now.
别回去找他 雅各
Don’t go back in there, Jake.
他就是这种人
This is who he is.
我早跟你说过 雅各
I did tell you, Jake.
我警告过你
I did warn you.
我对你撒谎了 薇妮
I lied to you, Winnie.
我一直背着你跟你♥爸♥联♥系♥
I’ve been in contact with your father behind your back.
在我们和他吃饭之后
After we saw him at the dinner,
和你给我钱之前这段时间
before you gave me the money.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得这对我们都好
Because I thought it was the best thing for you, you know. For us.
我只是想…
I just wanted to…
你和他一样
You’re like him.
对不起 对不起 薇妮
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Winnie.
我会弥补的 我一定会把钱追回来
I’ll make it up to you. I promise I’ll get the money back.
我才不在乎那些钱 雅各 这不是钱的事
I don’t care about the money, Jake! This is not about the money.
这关系到你和我 这下我们不再亲密无间了
This is about you and me, and we are not good anymore.
小薇 我们仍然亲密 别这样
Winn, we are good. Come on.
我们仍然亲密无间
We are good.
别这样 小薇 我们仍然亲密
Come on, Winn. We’re good.
不
No.
我们在一起就是要能相互信赖
We’re supposed to make each other feel safe.
不然还有什么意思
Otherwise, what’s the point?
我们完了 雅各
It’s gone, Jake.
不会的 别这样
It’s not. Please don’t.
拿走
Take it.
别这样 小薇
Come on, Winn.
请你走吧
Please go.
求你了
Please.
走
Go.
对不起
I’m sorry.
英国 伦敦
伦敦金融时报100指数
中国印度巴西 白银原油铜 我统统想要
China, India, Brazil. Silver, oil, copper, I want to own it all.
给我买♥♥丘施银行的股票
Buy me Churchill Schwartz,
其他金融动态也报给我
and get me updates on the other financials.
我在寻找交易 赚大钱的交易
I’m looking for deals. Only good deals.
要掌握大势 切勿盲目追高杀低
Just ride the trends. Just don’t try too hard for the turns.
就像当年一样 鲍比
It’s just like the old days, Bobby.
你觉得加州的市建板块如何 戈登
What do you feel about California municipals, Gordon?.
不能做
No way.
加州犯的错误比白字先生念的错别字还多
California has made more mistakes than Yogi Berra reciting Shakespeare.
现在是要多惨有多惨
Right now, it is ugly times ugly.
大跌起来就是这样
And that’s when the ugly get going.
替我转告他们 宝贝 戈登·盖柯又回来了
You tell them for me, babe, Gordon Gekko is back.
我在寻找那些处境艰难的证券
I’m looking for distressed securities.
我要在政♥府♥插手前将它们拿下
I’m trying to get a hold of them before the government does.
你明白吧
You got that?
好的
Okay.
理好了 盖柯先生
Here you are, Mr. Gekko.
很好 哈里
Nice, Harry.
阿莱士 那你替我告诉财政部
Well, then, Alex, you tell the Treasury Department for me
我打算和他们竞拍这些资产
that I’m willing to stand on the other side of their auction.
胳膊下面不会太紧吧 盖柯先生
Not too tight under the arms, Mr. Gekko?
真要命
Jesus Christ.
我跟你说 政♥府♥比婆娘还糟糕