All right, boys.
今晚给你们答复
You’ll hear from us tonight.
接下来会怎样
What is going to happen here?
政♥府♥会干预吗
Does government have to get involved?
我们是不是要失去现有的金融体系了
Are we potentially at a point where we might actually lose the financial system as we know it?
如果政♥府♥不干预
If the government doesn’t get involved,
全球金融体系都将彻底崩溃
There is a risk of a global meltdown of the global financial system.
金融危机已经来临
This is a financial crisis,
不肯面对这一现实的人是在自欺欺人
And anyone who doesn ‘t admit that is just kidding themselves.
保利 我反对
Polly, I disagree.
我们必须阻止政♥府♥干预
You’ve gotta get the government to say no in a situation like this.
资本主义的真谛就在于市场波动与重建
True capitalism is about disaster and correction.
这是一种自然循环
It’s a natural cycle.
不然的话市场将成为人为的畸形市场
Without it, you create all kinds of artificial anomalies in the market.
但是如果不立即解决
But if we don ‘t fix this now,
后果将…
You’re going to have…
我们国家面临着前所未有的挑战
This is something this country hasn ‘t experienced before.
是一场经济上的珍珠港重创
It’s an economic pearl harbor.
我们必须想办法挽救国家于水火
We got to figure out some way to put the fire out.
这就要求政♥府♥…
And that means government…
全让你父亲说中了
Your father predicted this.
我小时候
When I was little,
半夜听见爸爸在厨房♥
I’d hear my dad in the kitchen late at night.
那时他的案子正在上诉
His case was on appeal.
我去坐在他旁边 和他一起吃冰欺凌
I’d go and sit with him. We’d eat ice cream.
我从没想想过他会这么平静
I never knew him as a peaceful person.
我总是感到很害怕
It always scared me.
这才可怕
This is scary.
接下来会怎样
What’s going to happen?
一切都完了
It’ll be the end.
那太让人难以接受了
Well, that’s unacceptable.
怎么了
Why?
因为我怀孕了 雅各
Because I’m pregnant, Jake.
-你怀孕了 -是呀
– You’re pregnant? – Yeah.
当湖水迸出火焰
When the lake’s on fire
太棒了
That’s fantastic.
承载着全世界的期盼
With all the world’s desires
小巧 悠闲
Compact, relaxed
无瑕 感激
Intact, give thanks
我细数一切的奇迹
I’m counting all the possibilities
标准普尔500指数显示
And we are talking on the s&p 500
股价在一天中下降了8个百分点
A loss of almost eight percent in one day,
下跌幅度超过2001年9月17日
Surpassing september 17th, 2001.
即911后股市重新开♥盘♥的那天
That’s the day markets opened after the attacks of 9/1 1.
昨晚从华尔街开始
…Last night on wall street
一路席卷日本 中国 印度和欧洲
And swept through Japan, China, India and Europe
这是近代证券史上最黑暗的一天
After one of the worst days on global stock markets in modern times.
他们说是去你办公室
They said your office.
今天太郁闷了 这是我另一间办公室
It’s too depressing today. This is my other office.
可能有点危险 能跟上我吗
This might be dangerous. Think you can keep up?
反正世界都要毁灭了 走着瞧吧
World’s crashing anyway. We’ll see, right?
不赖嘛 雅各
That’s not bad, Jake.
他们是不是给了你辆好车
Though I think they might have given you the faster bike.
肯定是
I’m sure that’s what it was.
知道吗
You know,
我一直觉得 一个男人在他一生中
I’ve always believed that a man should have,
应该有个导师
At one time or another in his life,
同时也该做个导师
Both a mentor and a protege.
你的导师是谁
Who’s yours?
他带我进的丘吉尔·施瓦茨
The man who brought me into Churchill Schwartz.
财政部的比尔·克拉克
Bill Clark at treasury.
他在这次危机中一直帮着咱们
He’s been a good friend to us during this crisis.
你很有领导潜质 雅各
You got the makings of a leader, Jake.
我只是想让你明白 没什么好介意
I just want you to know, there’s no hard feelings on this.
谁都不会有损失
No one’s going to lose.
有克拉克这个同盟 咱们定能全身而退
With Clark in, I think we’re in good shape.
你的前途不可限♥量♥
You got a great future.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你没看今早的资产明细表吗
Didn’t you read this morning’s capital breakdown?
没有 我直接去楼顶停机坪了 怎么了
No, I came right up to the roof. Why? What happened?
是这样 中国人决定给巴巴可太阳能投资了
Look, the Chinese money, it’s going to Babaco Solar.
-什么 -我们仔细研究过
– What? – We took another look
联合聚变公♥司♥完不成他们的目标
And we just don’t think United Fusion is ever gonna achieve what they claim.
巴巴可需要这笔钱建三个厂房♥…
Babaco needs this money to build these three fabrications…
那还不如直接把钱烧了 布雷顿
You might as well just burn the money, Bretton.
我都告诉麦斯特博士了 他还等着这笔钱呢
You told me, I told Dr. Masters. He’s expecting it.
已经板上钉钉了
The decision’s been made.
是你想致其于死地吧
Unless you want it to die.
当然了
Of course.
石油可比海水紧俏多了吧 布雷顿
Seawater is in a lot more supply than crude. Right, Bretton?
你是理想主义者还是资本家 雅各布
You an idealist or a capitalist, Jacob?
我是现实主义者
I’m a realist.
你可真是了不起呀 布雷顿
You’re a real piece of work, Bretton.
你给巴巴可投资 就是想借机收♥购♥
You’re giving the money to Babaco because it’s a hustle.
全是内♥幕♥交易 所以你的石油公♥司♥平安无事吧
It’s all inside. That’s why your oil companies are safe, right?
导师和学徒之间不能让情绪左右
The mentor-protege relationship is not emotional over anything.
我觉得你能在丘施大展拳脚
I thought you might be a good addition to the Churchill Schwartz team.
-没错吧 -你听好了 布雷顿
– Am I mistaken? – Let me tell you something, Bretton.
我的导师不是你 是卢易斯·泽贝
You are not my mentor. Louise Zabel was.
还有 不管是你否承认
And whether you admit it or not,
是你毁了凯泽 他的自杀是你一手造成
Your raid destroyed Zabel and forced him to suicide.
你满口仁义道德 其实你就是道德风险
So you may talk about moral hazard. You are the moral hazard.
你才是污染金融体系的最大毒债
You are the worst kind of toxic debt this system’s polluted with.
你在威胁我吗
Is this a threat?
当然
Absolutely.
太令人失望了
This is so disappointing.
我那么看好你 雅各布
I really saw so much in you, Jacob.
你该先照照镜子 瞧瞧你自己
You should look in the mirror first. See yourself.
小心吓到自己 布雷顿
It might scare you, Bretton.
就把机车当作你的辞退金好了
Consider the motorcycle part of your severance.
你去死吧 布雷顿
Fuck you, Bretton!
-给 -谢谢
– Here you are. – Thanks a lot.
您好 给爱丽丝
Hi. For Elise.
“给爱丽丝”
“For Elise.”
我能问您个问题吗 盖柯先生
And can I ask you a question, Mr. Gekko?
当然 爱丽丝
Certainly, Elise.
到底什么叫”道德风险”
What exactly is “moral hazard”?
他玩儿我
He screwed me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
深表震惊
Shocker.
他看出聚能大有可为 所以把它扼杀了
He saw that fusion was actually possible, so he killed it.
这有点牵强
Well, that’s a little far-fetched.
不过 这年头 一切皆有可能
But then, these days, anything is possible.
我辞职了 戈登
Well, I quit, Gordon.
那可真是帮大忙了 15分钟后门外见
That’s really going to help. I’ll see you outside in 15 minutes.
道德风险是指 有人拿走你的钱
Moral hazard, that’s when somebody
却不为此负责
Takes your money and is not responsible for it.
詹姆斯这家伙 运气一直很好
This guy James, he must walk between raindrops.
他能在刀尖上耍猴戏
He’s a monkey dancing on a razorblade.
他不仅散播谣言 不费吹灰之力收♥购♥凯泽
Not only did he start the rumors at Zabel to get your bank for peanuts,
他还给自己在蝗虫基金的账户做生意
The guy was trading for his own account in this Locust Fund.
-真的吗 -当然
– He was? – He was.
他还逆向投资 认定市场会下跌
And he was betting against the market that he was making.
最让人震惊的是 他的公♥司♥也这么干
But the kicker is, so was his firm.
丘吉尔·施瓦茨也卖♥♥空了次贷吗
Churchill Schwartz was shorting sub-primes?
没错 两年来他们一直在做对冲
Yeah, for the last two years they’ve been hedging.
不只是次贷 还有一贷 指数 所有一切
Not just sub-primes. Primes, indexes, the whole thing.
他们知道房♥贷泡沫会拖垮整个市场
But they knew this home loan fantasy was going to collapse the market.
而到时美联储会出面给与财政援助
And when they did, they got the Feds to bail out their bad insurance swaps,
他们没有任何损失
a 100 cents on the dollar.
说起邪恶集团 真是让我自叹不如

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!