这份文件授权你依法处理盖柯先生的帐户
This gives you limited power of attorney for Mr Gekko’s account.
你得以全权处理每一笔交易 你买♥♥进的购股单均需注明授权
Every ticket you buy must be marked “power of attorney”.
这表示股票购入全由你作主
That means that you call the shots.
盖柯先生于法完全不知情 好吗
Mr Gekko has no official knowledge of what stocks you’re buying. All right?
在下面签名 一式两份
Just sign it at the end, twice.
我从来不知我有多穷直到我开始赚了点小钱
I never knew how poor I was until I started making money.
你的交易将由纽约证交所监管
Your transactions will be monitored by StockWatch.
若是出了乱子 你只得靠自己
If any trouble does arise, you are on your own out there.
线索只到你为止 你了解吗
The trail stops with you, understand?
把购股单分散到不同的户头这样你就不会有事
Spread the buy orders over different accounts, you won’t get burnt.
我想我有些朋友不会在意赚点容易钱
I have friends that won’t mind making easy money.
鲁迪 我的小可爱好吗
Rudy Gazoodi! How’s my cutie?! Viens ici!
我们得拉拢股东支持才好摊牌 但我们可不想闹得满城风雨
We need more votes for the showdown, but don’t wanna go public…
-你好 巴德先生 -你好 巴德先生
– Bonjour, Monsieur Buddy. – Bonjour, Monsieur Buddy.
他已经会说法文了
Oh! He speaks French already.
他的智力测验考了最高分
Kid had the highest score in his lQ test.
现在好的托儿所都很难进
It is so difficult to get into a good nursery school now.
他们甚至还会来做家庭访问以确定你还够格
They even go to your home to make sure you’re acceptable.
你跟大人已经玩够了
That’s it for you with the grown-ups.
-妮可 麻烦你带他去午睡 -好
– Nicole, would you take him for a nap now? – Viens, mon petit.
替他洗个澡 给他穿上那套可爱的黑衣服
Give him a bath and put that cute little black suit on him.
这是我们海外银行的联络电♥话♥
This is a contact at one of our offshore banks.
在交割日当天替盖柯先生在那里开个户头
On settlement day you’ll open an account for Mr Gekko…
名义就用日内瓦的洛斯控股公♥司♥
..under the name Geneva Roth Holding Corp.
你再把钱用电汇的方式转进开曼岛的这个户头
Then you’ll wire-transfer the money to this account in the Cayman lslands.
你就要赚大钱了
You’re gonna make a lot of money, pal.
风险是越来越大 不许出错
The stakes are going up. No mistakes.
戈登 轻而易举
Piece of cake, Gordon.
若我能够拥有什么的话
lf I could have anything,…
这样也几乎够了
..this would almost do.
几乎
Almost.
你和戈登的会开得如何
How’d your conference go with Gordon?
很顺利 我们达成协议 决定把我们的世界分开来
It went fine. We reached an agreement, and decided to split up the world between us.
你还真不贪心 我喜欢你这种性格
You have modest wants. I like that in a man.
-那你要什么 -我想想
– What do you want? – Let’s see.
一幅透纳的画 一颗加纳利钻
A Turner. A perfect canary diamond.
世界和平
World peace.
拥有最好的一切
The best of everything.
为何只要最好的而已
Well, why stop at that?
我没有这样想
l don’t.
我的客户要大量买♥♥进泰达股票 他得把资金分散开来
My client wants to buy a large block of Teldar. He needs to spread it around.
我放一些钱在你的帐户里 如果赚了 你就能分一杯羹
I’ll park some money in your account. If it hits, you get a big cut.
我告诉你 这是最好赚的钱
I’m telling you, this is the easiest money you’ve ever made.
好 巴德
All right, Bud.
就这么办
Let’s do it.
哈利 我们同事很久了
We go way back, Harry.
我这些年替公♥司♥赚了不少钱
You know, I-I-I’ve put a lot of money into this firm over the years.
-我也带来了不少生意 -你也赚了不少
– I brought in a lot of business. – You’ve taken enough out, too.
-照理应该存了点钱才对 – 为了离婚我没有机会存钱
– You should have something put aside. – With the divorces I haven’t had a chance.
-你这次非走不可 -哈利 一开除我就完了 华尔街无我容身处
– The bridges are burned. – When you fire me I’m finished. On the street.
-你以为我心里很舒服吗 -我也不好过啊
– How do you think I feel about this? – How do you think I feel?
我有很多责任要担 还要养两个小孩
I’ve got responsibilities. I’ve got two kids…
怎么回事
What’s going on?
林先生请他走路 他没有达到业绩目标
Lynch is giving him the boot. Not pulling his quota.
我们若再搞砸一次 就会是他这种下场
We’re all one trade away from humility.
研究部对于通用汽车的新报告 已经出炉
New report on GM and a conference call
明早7点在我办公室开会 会中将一并讨论防卫性股票
in defence stock in my office, 7 am tomorrow.
不需申报出席与否 到时出现就是了
No RSVP required. Just be there.
现在是一项令人振奋的消息
Now, on a more inspiring note, the new office record…
我很高兴宣布公♥司♥单月的散户佣金毛利创下新高
..for a single month’s gross commission from the wealthy individual accounts…
得主是福巴德 挨家挨户打电♥话♥果然管用
..goes to Bud Fox. Shows cold calling does work, fellas.
干得好 巴德 真有一套 来我办公室
Way to go, Bud. Superjob. Come on up here.
巴德 恭喜 你让我在这里的日子加倍难过
Bud, congrats. You just made my life twice as hard around here.
你扶摇直上了 小子 趁现在好好享受吧 因为这不会长久
You’re on a roll, kid. Enjoy it while it lasts, cos it never does.
卢 我只是展现出企图心而已
Just kicking ass and taking names, Lou.
你跟我来 巴德
Come along with me, Bud.
这现在是你的了 巴德
This is yours now, Bud.
个人专用柜 树木 窗户
Credenza. Tree. Windows.
更吸引人的是 你的私人秘书珍奈
And, significantly more attractive, your private secretary Janet.
-福先生 幸会 -珍奈 你好
– Nice to meet you, Mr Fox. – Hello, Janet.
我真的不知该说什么 谢谢林先生
Well, I don’t really know what to say. Thank you, Mr Lynch.
不 巴德 该道谢的是我
No, I thank you, Bud.
我第一眼看到你的时后 就知道你有这份能耐
The minute I laid my eyes on you I knew that you had what it takes.
现在你可以专注在 你这个有钱的超级散户了
Now you can focus on the big-ticket retail.
这里实在是太棒了
Oh, this is very nice. This is very nice.
怎地现在变成吹♥箫♥先生了
So what is it? Mr Cocksucker now?
大家都说他们不爱住上东区 他们想住西区
Everybody hates the Upper East Side. They wanna live on the West Side.
不过相信我 当卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候 东区的房♥子最好卖♥♥
But when it’s resale time the East Side moves all the time.
你想想看西区是谁在住 谁想跟西恩潘和玛丹娜做邻居
What have you got on the West Side? Sean and Madonna?! Trust me.
这里有按♥摩♥ 蒸汽浴 按♥摩♥浴缸 日晒沙龙
Massage, sauna, Jacuzzi… tanning salon.
全市最好的学校
Best schools in the city.
像你这种可爱的年青人当然会替未来做打算 等你鬼混够之后
A cute young boy like you gotta think of a future lady friend in your life…
也会想找个女人安定下来
..when you’ve finished wolfing around.
当然 我已经结婚了
Course, I’m taken.
橡木地板
Oak strip floors.
我老公可以替你争取到 利率10%的贷款
My husband can get you a 10% mortgage.
我本来可以自己帮你的 但我还有4件别的生意
l would do it myself, except I’m into four other deals right now.
我4点和5点约了客户看♥房♥♥ 其中有1个很阔气只花现金
So, I got a four o’clock and a five. One’s an all-cash type.
叫什么莫妮来着的
Monique something or other.
还是你想看便宜一点的 我在第一大道还有房♥子
Look, maybe you’d like to see something cheaper that I got on First Avenue?
甜心 我的时间是很宝贵的 你说话啊
Honey, the meter’s running. Anybody home?
好 我出价95万
All right. Offer 950.
我在索顿还有个地方
I got something over on Sutton Place.
150万 不过是双拼的
It’s a million and a half, but now we’re talking duplex.
不了
No.
就是这里 我的家
This is it. This is home.
那里的金色够了
That’s enough gold over there.
喜欢吗
Like it?
趁有人搬进来之前 我下周要室内装潢杂♥志♥的人过来拍照
I’m having House Garden come up next w to photograph it before it gets lived in.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
杰瑞 说话啊 你有什么消息
Hey! Jerry! Come at me. Whaddaya got?
不 是37.5
No, no. 37 1/2.
用债券转买♥♥股票 在你那边8点的时候察看东京股市的价位 对
Convert the bonds and check the price in Tokyo at eight o’clock your time. Right.
我把东西洒了一地
I’m spilling everything.
是不是很完美
Isn’t it perfect?
太完美了
It’s too perfect.
我们干脆别吃了
Let’s not even eat.
静静地看着就好 用想的
Let’s just watch it… think about it.
哥是谁
Who am I?
巴德 上♥床♥来
Bud, come to bed.
160万 170万
One million six. Seven.
左边的来宾出价180万
On my left now. Against you, 1,800,000.
这边有来宾出价190万 200万
1,900,000. New bidder this side. $2m here now.
210万 210万第3次
Not yours. At $2,100,000. $2,100,000.
好 以210万售出
Fair warning, then. Selling for $2,100,000. All done.
您以210万得标
For you, sir. $2,100,000.
我们去卡莱开个套房♥如何
Whaddaya say we get a suite at the Carlyle?
香槟 鱼子酱 就像往日那般庆祝
Champagne, caviar…? Celebrate just like old times?
得了 戈登 那已经是过去了
Come on, Gordon. Those days are over.
试探一下总无妨吧
Well, you can’t blame me for trying.
你正如我刚买♥♥的画一样美
You’re as beautiful as that painting I just bought.
灿烂美少女 你怎么了 你那纯纯的爱遇上了麻烦
Sunshine, what’s wrong? I think you got a bad case of puppy love.
我想我爱上巴德了
I think I’m falling for Bud.
别陷得太深 他的经验不足 你可不同
Don’t fall too far. He hasn’t been around the block yet. You have.
-你跟他说过我们的事 -没有 你疯了不成
– Told him about us? – No! Are you crazy?
-我永远不要他知道 明白吗 -我绝不说出去
– I don’t want him to ever know, understand? – Mum is the word.
戴玲 你和我是同一种人
You and I are the same, Darien.
以我们的才智不会去相信 那最古老的神话爱情
We are smart enough not to buy into the oldest myth running …love.
那是人们自己创造出来的虚幻 好让自己不会去跳楼
Fiction created by people to keep them from jumping out of windows.
戈登 我有时真的很想念你 你真的很变♥态♥
You know, sometimes I miss you, Gordon. You’re really twisted.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!