你不但连自己的妈妈都能卖♥♥ 或许还会搞出货到付款的名堂
Not only would you sell your mother to make a deal, you’d send her COD.
你这是50步笑百步
My mail is the same colour as yours is, pal.
如今英女皇封你做爵士 你竟然给我抖起来了
Or at least it was until the Queen started calling you “Sir”.
失陪了 免得我发脾气
Excuse me before I lose my temper.
71块如何
71?
鉴于你把我妈也给扯了进来
Considering you brought my mother into it,…
71块5
..71.50.
成交
Done.
我的律师明早8点会联络你 晚安
You’ll hear from my lawyers tomorrow, 8am. Good night.
他是对的 我必须卖♥♥掉 这一行的关键是资本准备金
He’s right, I had to sell. The key to the game is capital reserves.
若是你的本钱不够 肯定玩不过财力雄厚的大户
If you don’t have enough, you can’t piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs.
兵者 诡道也 孙子兵法中说到
“All warfare is based on deception.” Sun Tzu.
强而避之
“lf your enemy is superior, evade him.”
怒而扰之
“lf angry, irritate him.”
势均则战之 势若则避而观之
“lf equally matched, fight. And if not, split. Re-evaluate.”
好现象 巴德在学了
He’s learning, huh? Buddy’s learning!
钱是永远不会睡觉的
Money never sleeps, pal.
我才在香港金市赚了80万 我已经把钱汇给你了
Just made 800,000 in Hong Kong gold. It’s been wired to you.
用那笔钱去玩吧 用那笔钱去玩吧
Play with it. You done good, but you gotta keep doing good.
我教了你这一行的游戏规则 现在课已经上完了
I showed you how the game works. Now school’s out.
盖柯先生 你放一百20个心
Mr Gekko, I’m there for you 110%.
不你不懂 你要让我大呼意外才行
No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. I wanna be surprised.
让我吃惊 给我新的情报 我不管过程
Astonish me, pal. New info. I don’t care where or how you get it.
只问结果
Just get it.
我太太告诉我你对黛玲展开了行动
My wife tells me you made a move on Darien.
我给你一点内♥幕♥消息
Here’s some inside info for you.
她现在约会的对象是个欧洲人 活像《潇洒》杂♥志♥上的男模
That GQ type she’s going out with got big bucks,…
不过那个人无聊至极
..but he’s putting her feet to sleep.
签证也快到期了
Exit visas are imminent.
我可不希望你失去先机
I don’t want you losing your place in line.
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
我真希望你能看到这一幕
I wish you could see this.
曙光乍现
The light’s coming up.
我从未看过一幅画能捕捉到
I’ve never seen a painting that captures the beauty of the ocean…
此刻的海洋之美
..at a moment like this.
福巴德 我要让你富有
I’m gonna make you rich, Bud Fox.
富有到可以供养黛玲这种女孩
Yeah. Rich enough that you can afford a girl like Darien.
这是你的起床号♥
This is your wake-up call, pal.
快去办事吧
Go to work.
-巴德 -巴先生
– Fox! – Mr Barnes.
这一幕似曾相识 有多久了一年还是一年半
Buddy D, is this deja vu? What’s it been? A year, year and a half?
我听说你很有成就
So, I hear you’re moving up in the world.
资深合伙人 不赖嘛 玛姬怎么样
A senior associate. Not bad. Not bad. How’s Margie?
没啥好抱怨的 我在奥伊斯特湾买♥♥了栋房♥子
I can’t complain. I got a house in Oyster Bay, you know.
股市最近怎么样
Market treating you good?
-你还在跟那性感法国妞约会 -散了 她问错了问题
– Still seeing that sexy French chick? – No. No. She asked the wrong question.
-什么问题 -你在想什么
– What was that? – “What are you thinking?”
工作是没日没夜的 但现金一直进来
The hours are hell, but the cash is starting to tumble in.
我认识一个人 他赚起钱来很稳当 我没有损失也不会受害
I know this guy who has an ironclad way of making money. I can’t lose or get hurt.
不会受害 这样啊 那你有啥消息可以给我这个正直的律师
Can’t get hurt. So does this guy have a tip for an honest lawyer?
或许有 考虑泰达纸业
Maybe. Check out Teldar Paper,…
但可别说是我说的
..but don’t quote me.
你那边呢 听说你们正在处理费乔食品的合并案 似乎希望不大
And u? I hear you’re handling the Fairchild Foods merger and it maynot go through.
有啥我在华尔街日报上看不到的惊喜吗
Any surprises I haven’t read about in the Wall Street Journal?
得了 巴德 这是不合法的 你不想我被吊销律师执照吧
Come on, that’s illegal. You wouldn’t wanna get me disbarred.
有谁会听到 只是大学同学间的闲聊而已
Who’s listening? Just one college buddy talking to another.
-是喔 -罗杰 你别紧张
– Yeah, right. – Oh, relax, Roger.
现在大家都这么做
Everybody’s doing it now.
但是若你真不知道就算了
But, if you don’t know, then… you don’t know.
若我知道呢
And if I did…
我有什么好处
..what’s in it for moi?
你作梦都想不到的大笔横财
More money than you ever dreamed of.
反正没有人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
你考虑一下
You think about it.
-咱们去喝杯啤酒吧 -不了 工作做不完 不过让我送你出去
– Let’s grab a beer. What do you say? – .. too much to do. But I’ll walk you out.
玛丽 资料在我桌上
The file’s on the desk, Marie.
进我叔叔的办公室 那里头有所有的秘密
Get inside my uncle’s door and the secrets of the world are yours.
各个公♥司♥的命脉
Lifeblood of companies…
当然你得先去上法学院才行 不过没上也无所谓
Of course, you gotta go to law school first, but…
潘先生 我绘制了本市办公室空间的成长图表
Mr Panos, I’ve been charting the growth of office space.
我认为你是挑对了时间入行
You’re in the right business at the right time.
这些我都知道了
Thank you for tell me what I already know.
我对你的业务发展印象很深刻 而我也需要节税
Look, I’m very impressed with your work, and I could use a tax break.
我问你一件事 你想不想增加资本再找一个合伙人
Let me ask, what would you say to some working capital and a partner?
你怎会认为我需要合伙人
Why do I need a partner?
得有更多货车才行 区区42位员工也服务不了包下的众多大楼
Look, you need more vans. 42 employees can’t cover the buildings you got,…
更别提我们合作之后会增加多少新客户
..not to mention the clients we’d have together.
你这一行的资产常被低估 我可是明眼人
I am an expert at identifying undervalued assets such as this business.
戈登 有好消息 洛克电子
The good news, Gordon, is Rorker Electronics.
对 我预测两个月后就会涨
That’s right. I see it happening in the next two months.
得了吧 他们的季报表一文不值
Come on, their quarterlies are for shit.
我有个礼物要给你
I got a little gift for you.
很好 戈登一定会很高兴 你还有什么
Gordon will be very pleased. What else have you got?
你知道马蒂吗
You know Marty Weidman?
他在那项合并案中净赚65万 他才26岁 真是勇如蓝波
He netted 650G off of that merger. 26 years old, the guy’s Rambo.
-这家伙是混♥蛋♥ -他是蓝波
– He’s an asshole! – He is Rambo!
他花了7万5买♥♥了部保时捷涡轮增压跑车
He’s got a Porsche Turbo Cabriolet, about 75 thou.
若我能在30岁以前赚上大笔钱 离开这一行
I think if I can make a bundle of cash before I’m 30 and get out of this racket,…
我就能骑摩托车横越中国
..I’ll be able to ride my motorcycle across China.
我希望我所设计家具的知名度能像萝拉艾许莉的布料一样
I’d like to do for furniture what Laura Ashley did for interior fabrics.
生产高品质 低价位的古董
Produce a line of high-quality antiques at a low price.
听起来不错 我会让它上市
Sounds great. I’ll take you public.
你会
You will?
我能效劳吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 这是贝比尔的办公室吗
Oh. Excuse me. Is this Bill Bates’ office?
不是
No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
爸 你好吗
Hiya, Dad.
-你咋来了 -我有个客户在伯特拉机场有架私人喷射机
– What brings you out here? – Client’s got a private jet at Butler.
-巴德 你好吗 -华尔街先生
– Hey, Buddy. How ya doing? – Mr Wall Street!
是这些3脚猫让飞机不会坠机
The bozos that keep us in the air!
-你过来帮个忙如何 -我们来教你如何赚良心钱
– Give us a hand. – Do an honest day’s work.
好换机油 轮胎充气 把车停到后面去 可以吧
All right. Change the oil, fill the tyres and park it out back.
这小子想买♥♥飞机
This kid wanna buy the plane?
-你为何每次一见到我就点烟 -你别又开始了 可以吗
– You always light up when you see me. – Don’t start, all right?
可以
All right.
又是谁惹毛你了
So who peed in your Cheerios?
机票降价的大战快害死我们了
Goddamn fare wars are killing us!
管理处本周要遣散我5名手下我却无计可施
Management’s gonna lay off five of my men this week.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry about that.
-那你呢你需要多少 -我啥也不需要 我工作很好
– So how much you need? – I don’t need anything. I’m doing great.
新客户 全新的局面 我就要鸿图大展了
New client, new ball game. Things are starting to happen.
对啊 很多赌马迷也这么说
Sure. Lots of guys at the track talk like that.
你连下个月有无薪水都不知道 天呀 这是什么
How do you know you’ll have any dough next month? Jesus Christ, what is this?
这是股利
It’s a dividend.
这几年我至少向你借了5千元
I’ve borrowed at least five grand over the years.
不用了 这些拿去还助学贷款
Oh, stop it. Put this towards your school loan.
别管助学贷款了 爸 情况开始好转了
Forget the loans. Look, Dad, things are good and it’s gonna stay that way.
-替你自己买♥♥套新西装 -我买♥♥新西装要拿来干嘛
– Buy yourself a new suit. – What do I need a suit for?
我又不用跟乘客打交道 我只负责修飞机
I don’t hobnob with the jet set. I just fix their planes.
买♥♥件像样的保龄球服 这样你跟妈出去时才不会像个清洁工
Then get a decent bowling jacket, so you don’t look like the Roto-Rooter man.
爸 拿去吧 钱就是拿来花的
Come on, what’s money for? Enjoy yourself.
在我看来 钱是个大♥麻♥烦 不过还是谢了
Money is a pain in the ass, if you ask me. But thanks, kid.
-吃顿晚餐如何 -好 这星期的晚上都行
– How about dinner? – Sure. Any night this week.
好 糟糕 抱歉 我这星期全都约满了
OK. No, I’m sorry. This week’s booked.
-我先跟助理确定一下 再打电♥话♥给你 -就这么办吧
– I’ll check with my girl. I’ll get back to you. – You do that, Huckleberry.
好 我得走了 你别抽烟了 听见没
l gotta run. You stop smoking, you hear?
再联络
I’ll talk at ya.
为了双方的利益着想 你和我们最好保持距离
It’s in both our interests to put a safe distance between you and us.
-你了解吗 福先生 -当然
– You understand that, Mr Fox? – Sure.