家里的电♥话♥在后面
Home number’s on the back.
福巴德 弱水3千 我只取1瓢饮
Bud Fox, I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one.
-我希望得到您的回应 -多谢你的雪茄
– I hope to hear from you, sir. – Thanks for the cigars.
加把劲 我们已握有泰达5%的股票了
Let’s go, guys. Looks like we’re going over 5% in Teldar.
要律师开始进行报价投标 拟1份控股申请书给证管会
Start the lawyers on a tender offer and 13D.
能买♥♥的都买♥♥下 但上限是22元
We buy everything in sight, but we don’t pay over 22.
他们会循法律途径反抗 他们有梅尔和索伯做代表
They’ll fight. They got Myers and Thromberg doing their legal.
-谢了 娜塔丽 -福先生 祝你有愉快的一天
– Thanks, Natalie. – Have a nice day, Mr Fox.
盖柯先生 电♥话♥会议已就绪
Mr Gekko, your conference call is ready.
苏先生和罗先生在德拉瓦 伯先生在洛杉矶
Mr Sugarman in Delaware, Mr Bernard in LA,…
杰先生和洛先生在伦敦 他们全在线上
..Mr Jackson and Ms Rosco in London. They’re all on.
算我求你 我也被卡死了
Please, I’m begging you. I’m in a bind down here.
这些新电脑真该死 有个年轻人在挖我的客户
We got all these damn new computers and young men that are edging me out here.
巴德 他有见你吗
Hey, Bud! Did he see you?
有 他一眼就看穿我了
Yeah, he saw right through me.
高兴点 你握过盖先生的手 而且你的手指都还在
Cheer up. You shook Gekko’s hand and you still got all your fingers.
况且这小丑又不是唯一的大户
Besides, he’s not the only elephant in the jungle.
你有没有从他身上挖到消息 泰达纸业啊
Holy cow! Did you get something from him? Teldar Paper, huh?
不 他说那没赚头
Nah. It’s a dog with fleas.
巴德这3小时你跑哪去了
Fox, where have you been for the last three hours, hm?
若我是你 还好我不是
lf I were you, and I thank my personal God I am not,…
我可不会坐在那里八卦
..I wouldn’t be sitting around chinwagging.
善用6位数年薪的电♥话♥名单 快去开♥发♥客源
Plenty of six-figure names in that zip-code pile to cold-call.
我有尼克队今晚的票 看完球再去钓马子 保证很棒
Buddy, I got tickets for the Knick game tonight. Cruise some chicks afterwards.
要不要去
Whaddaya say?
-不了 我还得分♥析♥股市走向 -得了吧 管他怎么走
– No, I gotta read my charts. – Forget charts, will ya?
我们又不是基金管理人 管他买♥♥卖♥♥赚赔 手续费照样抽
We’re not fund managers. Churn ’em and burn ’em!
我让你看球赛 把美眉
I am offering you the Knicks and chicks.
你别变得跟那个可怜鬼一样
God help you before you turn into poor Steeples over there.
要的话我也宁愿选卢
Preferably Lou Mannheim.
对 他是个好好先生 不过是个窝囊废
Yeah, nice guy, but he’s a loser.
71年的经济萧条害公♥司♥破产 他所在公♥司♥的投资全赔光了
He lost all his equity when the firm went belly-up in ’71.
你会想在这里待到快70岁却仍得求人家买♥♥股票吗
You wanna be in your sixties still pitching?
那个闪威的可爱分♥析♥师呢
Hey, Buddy, whatever happened to that cute analyst at Thudder and Wicks?
辛蒂 和她上♥床♥就像看华尔街日报一样无聊
Cindy. Having sex with her was like reading the Wall Street Journal.
-她至少还有心跳 -你要赌吗
– She had a heartbeat. – You wanna bet?
我要上工了 还得开♥发♥客源
I gotta get to work. Zs today.
巴德 有你的电♥话♥ 2线
Call for you, Buddy! Pick up two!
-我是福巴德 -好了 福巴德
– Bud Fox. – All right, Bud Fox.
我要你在15.125时 买♥♥进2万股蓝星股票
I want you to buy 20,000 shares of Bluestar…
上限是15.375
..at fifteen and an eighth, three-eighths tops.
你可别搞砸了
And don’t screw it up, sport.
-你能处理吗 -能 谢谢您 您不会后悔的
– Think you can handle that? – Yes, sir! Thank you. You won’t regret this.
马文 我逮到大户了
Whoo! Marv, I just bagged the elephant!
盖柯
Gekko?
1984年坠机事件 蓝星获判无罪
-你好吗 -盖柯先生 很高兴再见到你
– Hiya, sport. – Nice to see you again, Mr Gekko.
试试鞑靼生牛排 菜单里没有 路易斯将为你准备
Try the steak tartare. It’s off the menu. Louis’ll make it for you.
-当然 您要喝点什么吗 -艾维雅矿泉水就好
– Of course, sir. Anything to drink? – Just an Evian, please.
你看到这个没 你相信吗两英寸的荧幕
Hey, see this? Can you believe it? It’s got a two-inch screen.
我几乎都看不见了
I can hardly see it.
这是给我儿子鲁迪的 才3岁 却已迷上电子新产品
It’s for my kid…Rudy. Three years old, he’s an electronics freak.
我们正在进入一个新纪♥元♥
We’re going into a new age, pal.
你今天的生意如何
So how’s business today?
好极了 我离开公♥司♥时蓝星是17.25元 从15一路上升
Great. Bluestar was at 17 1/4 when I left the office. Up from 15.
收盘前也许会飚到18
Might spin up to 18 by the bell.
泰达也涨了 你有帮自己买♥♥吗
Teldar’s shooting up. Did you buy any for yourself?
我猜你一离开我办公室 就急忙打电♥话♥买♥♥进
I bet you were on the phone two minutes after you got out of my office.
没有 那是不合法的
No, sir, that wouldn’t have been legal.
那当然 你别紧张 又没有人会检举你
Sure. Relax, pal. No one’s gonna blow the whistle on you.
这个合法吗 把这笔钱放到我的帐户里
Is that legal? Why don’t you put that in my account?
-戈登你好吗 -手♥机♥大王乔治 你好吗
– Hey, Gordon! – Georgie! The cellular king! How you been?
-莫妮卡 你好 -你好 戈登
– Monique, nice to see you, my dear. – Hello, Gordon.
-你气色很好 -你也很美丽
– You look wonderful. – You’re looking very well yourself.
这是戴维斯先生
And Mr Davis…
我要买♥♥单 老天啊
Can I get the check here, please? For chrissakes!
你不如帮我盖掉买♥♥蓝星的事 买♥♥进几千元你提过的烂股票
Cover that Bluestar buy. Put 2h thou on 1 of those bow-wow stocks you mentioned.
再找支不算太差的股票 事先约定抛售底价 最多损失也才10万
Pick the dog with the least fleas. Use a stop-loss, so your downside’s 100 thou.
再去买♥♥套像样的西装 你到这来 不能穿成那样子
And buy a decent suit. You can’t come in here looking like this.
去席摩蒂 就说是我介绍的
Go to Morty Sills. Tell him I sent you.
遵命 谢谢您 盖柯先生 谢谢您给我这个机会 您不会后悔的
Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr Gekko. Thank you for the chance. You will not regret this.
您和赢家在一起
You’re with a winner.
没错
Right… right…
剩下的钱放在免税的共同基金
Put the rest of the money in a tax-free fund.
我在投资前要先看你的表现
I wanna see how you do before I invest it.
还有 别再用业务员那副嘴脸 太明显了
And save the cheap salesman talk. It’s obvious.
-您说什么 -你听到了
– Excuse me, sir? – You heard me.
我不喜欢赔钱 一天中最差的就是赔钱
I don’t like losses, sport. Nothing ruins my day more than losses.
你好好做就有甜头
Now you do good… you get perks.
尝不完的甜头
Lots and lots of perks.
-路易斯好好招待我的朋友 -谢谢您
– Louis, take care of my friend. – Thank you, sir.
好好享用午餐 巴德
Have a good lunch, Buddy.
你好 查理
Hi, Richard.
嗨 巴德
Hi, Bud.

Hi.
我是莉莎 戈登的朋友
I’m Lisa. A friend of Gordon’s.
莉莎戈登 喔 是盖柯先生 没错
Lisa? Gordon? Oh, oh, Mr Gekko. Sure.
你要进来吗
Uh, would you like to come in?
他事先没跟你说过
Didn’t he tell you?
戈登就是这样
Oh, that’s so like Gordon.
你先去穿个衣服 我们要出去
Why don’t you get dressed? We’re going out.
出去
We are?
我们要去哪里
So… where are we going?
你想去哪都行
Wherever you like.
路塔斯街21号♥ 河岸咖啡
Lutece. 21. The River Cafe.
或者我们可以
Or maybe we could just…
先兜风风
..drive around for a while.
好培养一下胃口
Work up an appetite.
要来一点吗
Want some?
戈登说你是很有天分的营业员
Gordon tells me that you’re a very talented broker.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
喜欢
Like? Well…
我有个朋友要我买♥♥惠普
I’ve got this guy who tells me to buy Hewlett-Packard,…
但我每听朋友建议必定赔钱
..but I’ve been burned on tips.
惠普 我看看 收盘是41.25元
Uh… Hewlett. Now, let’s see. It closed at 41 1/4.
今天涨了0.125 很吸引人
Up an eighth. Very attractive.
获利平稳
About, uh… average yield.
很吸引人
Very attractive.
有升值空间
Rising profits.
公♥司♥没有负债
Strong balance sheet.
你对股票很热衷嘛
You’re hot on this stock.
后势看好
Uh… It’s ready to take off.
我要是你 一定扑上去
I’d jump all over it if I were you.
-早 卡洛琳 -早 巴德 你看起来很乐
– Good morning, Carolyn. – Morning. You look happy.
-再乐的话我就罪过了 -你哪有那么天真
– Any better and I’d be guilty. – You were never innocent, sugar pie.
你怎么知道 你巴不得知道
How do you know? You wish!
收 盘
该死 那档股票把我们害惨了
Goddamn! We sure went down the toilet on that ugly bitch!
巴德盖柯先生办公室来电 要你6点到怀悦俱乐部
Oh, Buddy! Mr Gekko’s office is looking for you. Be at the Wyatt Club courts at six.
加油 你得加把劲
Come on, sport. You gotta try harder.
需要多运动
I need some exercise, for chrissakes.
-盖柯先生 我打不动了 -再来 巴德 逼自己打完
– I don’t think I can go on, Mr Gekko. – Push yourself. Finish out the game.
这家俱乐部很好
It’s a very nice club, Mr Gekko.
对你这城市大学生来说是不错
Not bad for a City College boy.
我花了大笔钞票才进得来
Bought my way in.
现在那些长春藤联盟的毕业生个个看到我都得打躬作揖
Now all these Ivy League schmucks are sucking my kneecaps.
我刚成为布朗克斯动物园的董事会成员
I just got on the board of the Bronx Zoo.
这花了我一百万
It cost me a mil.
英裔新教♥徒♥的白种人有个特点
That’s the thing you gotta remember about WASPs.
他们喜欢动物 跟人却处不来
They love animals, but they can’t stand people.
盖柯先生
Uh, Mr Gekko,…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!