他来了 巴德 这两天你去哪了
There he is. Where you been the last two days?
珍奈 打电♥话♥给我父亲 以及另外两名工会代表
Janet, get my father on the phone and…
你母亲打电♥话♥来 你父亲他
Your mom’s been calling. Your father’s…
-出了什么事 -他心脏病发 但他没事了
– What happened? – He had a heart attack, but he’s OK.
-他人在圣约翰医院 -天啊
– He’s at St John’s. – Oh, Christ!
妈 他还好吗
Mom? How is he?
他在工作时抱怨胸口痛
He was complaining about chest pains at work.
然后就昏倒在地上 你得去和他谈谈
The next thing I know he’s collapsed. You gotta talk to him.
放心 你♥爸♥身体硬朗得很 至少还有20年好活
Don’t worry, he’s a tough old nut. He’s got another 20 years.
-他不会有事的 -他醒了吗
– He’s gonna be fine, Buddy. – Is he conscious?
爸 你好
Hiya, Dad.
你越来越年轻了
You’re looking younger every day.
我不是说过 别自己一个人抬747客机吗
Didn’t I tell you never to lift a 747 by yourself?
我受你影响 现在也抽烟了
You even got me smoking now.
爸 这是你第2次心脏病发
It’s your second heart attack, Dad.
我希望你知道 这是在玩命
You’re pushing your luck. I hope you know that.
我从没告诉过你
I guess I never told you,…
老爸我爱你
..but I love you, Dad.
我好爱你
I love you so much!
我对我曾说过的话抱歉
I’m sorry… about the things I said.
你是我所认识唯一正直的人
You’re the only honest man I know.
最正直的
The best.
我有个计划能挽救航♥空♥公♥司♥
I got a plan, Dad. I can save the airline.
你没有理由相信我 但你得信我这一次 好吗
I know you got no reason to believe me, but you have to trust me, OK?
我必须和工会代表谈
I need to speak to the union members.
我能代你发言吗
Can I speak for you?
我说你的话 不说自己的话
Your words, not mine.
好
OK.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我以你为荣
I’m proud of you.
股价19.25 上涨中
The stock’s at 19 1/4, and it’s going up.
盖柯认为通过清算蓝星 每股至少能涨到30元
Gekko figures, by breaking up Bluestar, it’s 30 bucks a share.
他最高会在23 24买♥♥进 还认为自己在赚钱
He’ll buy up to 24 and still think he’s making money.
你怎知道还会涨
How do you know it’ll go up?
我多说了你也不会想知道 姑且就说我有朋友在
You don’t wanna know, Duncan. Let’s just say I have some friends.
好 那现在呢
OK. What happens now?
当涨到23的时候 你们去将盖柯一军
When it hits 23, you go to Gekko and lower the boom.
等他知道没有工会做后盾 他就会抛光蓝星的股票
When he learns he has no union concessions, he’ll jump ship.
没错 但到时谁会去买♥♥
Yeah, but who’ll buy then,
说不定又有狠角色想吞掉我们这要由谁来阻止
and what’s to prevent some other shark devouring us?
我们跟怀曼先生有约
We have an appointment to see Mr Wildman.
赖瑞爵士 我能叫你赖瑞吗
Sir Lawrence, or can I call you Larry?
你想不想拥有蓝星航♥空♥公♥司♥ 每股18元
What would you say to owning Bluestar Airlines, with union concessions,…
加上工会支持
..at $18 a share,…
而且还能好好修理盖柯一顿
..and, in the process, hanging Gordon Gekko out in the wind to twist?
我或许很有兴趣
I might be very interested. Why you, mate?
你这种人怎么会扯上盖柯
What’s a bloke like you doing mixed up with Gekko?
姑且说是我和盖柯先生 有严重的利益冲突
Let’s just say that me and Mr Gekko have a serious conflict of interest.
但你我都乐见这航♥空♥公♥司♥运作
But we all wanna see this airline work.
这些数据就能证明
These figures show that it can.
你们会接受如此大幅的裁薪
You’re prepared to take these large salary cuts?
对 我们会 但我们双方得签署合约
We are, but we want a contract agreement that’s ironclad.
你买♥♥下公♥司♥后 不能解散公♥司♥ 转卖♥♥图利
So if you buy it, you can’t break it up.
我还在听
I’m still listening.
我说 你给我滚出我的办公室
Oh, hi. Say, why don’t you get the hell out of my office?
马文 我知道我最近很讨人嫌 我是想来道歉的
I know I’ve been a schmuck lately. I want to apologise.
你最近是很讨人嫌 从此不要再犯罪了
You’ve been a real schmuck lately. So go thou and sin no more.
我想要补偿你
I wanna make it up to you.
叫你所有的客户都去买♥♥蓝星
Bluestar. Put all your clients in it.
好吧 好兄弟
OK, Buddy-Buddy.
我们重新进军蓝星
We are back in business on Bluestar.
曼先生 要所有客户去买♥♥蓝星 保证会涨
Bluestar, Mr Mannheim. Put all your clients in it. It’s gonna move.
我不知道你这情报是哪来的 但我不喜欢
I don’t know where you get your information, son, but I don’t like it.
巴德 钱最大的魅力就是 让你去做你不想做的事
The main thing about money, Bud… it makes you do things you don’t wanna do.
马帝 帮我个忙 让你赚点手续费
Marty, a favour.
在19.5买♥♥进20万股蓝星 你能先用衡平基金进场吗
200,000 shares Bluestar at 19 1/2. Can you position it in an equity fund?
-华尔街记事报在7线 -马帝 你等等
– The Chronicle is on seven. – Hold, Marty.
听着 蓝色马蹄爱蓝星航♥空♥ 懂了吗
Listen, Blue Horseshoe loves Bluestar Airlines. Got it?
-懂了 -好 马帝 你还在吗
– Got it. – Right. Marty, you still there?
有人要炒作蓝星 咱们去查查
Bluestar’s in play. Let’s check it out.
-卖♥♥价19.25 买♥♥价19.375 -19.375买♥♥1万股 卖♥♥了
– 19 1/4, 3 1/2. 5,000. – 3 1/2 at 10,000.
妙不可言
I do love it so.
戈登 现在价位是21.625
Gordon, I see it at 215 1/2. I don’t know what to make of it.
话传开了 朋友 你的工会朋友漏了风声
The word is out, pal! Your union buddies are talking.
你在居中价位替我全力买♥♥进
You get me in at a 45-degree angle. All the way in.
22元以内 有多少买♥♥多少 之后再联络我
You slash and burn, you buy everything in sight up to 22, then call me.
等我抓到这个泄密的王八蛋
When I get hold of whoever leaked this,
我一定让他不得好死
I’ll tear his eyes out and suck his fuckin’ skull!
-这支股票一路往上狂飚 -开始脱手
– Stock’s going to Pluto. – Start unloading.
-什么你说卖♥♥掉 -全部抛售 快
– What? Sell? – Dump it! Now! Dump it all!
-卢呢 -他就在那边
– Where’s Lou? – Right over there.
肯吗 我是杰史证券的马文
Ken? Marvin. Jackson Steinem.
我们要抛光这支股票 趁现在快脱手
Dump this baby. Take the money and run. We’re getting out.
这一定是大户
It’s gotta be a big hitter.
盖柯先生 蓝星航♥空♥有一群人坚持要见您
There’s some people from Bluestar demanding to see you.
-他们要干嘛 -我很乐意告诉你
– What the hell do they want? – I’d be happy to tell you.
我们知道你的诡计 你下地狱吧
We know what you’re up to, Gekko, and you can go straight to hell!
你休想变卖♥♥我们的航♥空♥公♥司♥
No way you’re gonna break up our airline.
-我还是第一次听到这种说法 -那就麻烦你用白纸黑字写下来
– If that’s my plan, it’s the first I’ve heard of it. – Would you put that in writing?
我希望大家尊重彼此的协议
We have an agreement, which I expect you to honour.
-这样的话 那你自己开飞机吧 -你大可放心 引擎不会掉下来
– Then you better have a pilot’s licence. – Don’t worry, the engines won’t fall out.
但我们若没照顾好订位系统 那可就麻烦了
But those reservations can get screwed up if we don’t pay attention.
还有该是送往圣彼得堡的行李 搞不好会送到匹兹堡去了
Baggage for St Petersburg could wind up in Pittsburgh.
好吧 有别人想买♥♥你们公♥司♥
Look, somebody else wants to buy your airline.
你们若想让他渔翁得利 那就请便
You wanna be gobbled up by Attila the Hun, you be my guest!
我们愿意冒这个险
We’ll take our chances.
幸会 盖柯
Nice to see you, Gekko!
巴德说蓝星刚涨到23 你要他怎么做
Fox says Bluestarjust hit 23. What do you want him to do?
全部卖♥♥掉
Sell it all.
-管他的 赚个1千万也好 -卖♥♥掉 对 通通卖♥♥掉
– What the hell. So we only make 10 million. – Sell it. Yes, all of it.
22.875卖♥♥1万股
10,000 at 7 1/2!
再卖♥♥10万股
At 7 1/2, sold!
法兰克 搞什么鬼
Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, for chrissake!
这里的电♥话♥线怎么了
Goddamn connection!
鲍伯 我是杰史证券的马文 情况不妙 赶紧出场
Bob, we’re in big trouble on BST. You gotta get out now.
又卖♥♥了3万股
Another 30,000. Out!
盖柯已摇摇欲坠 想脱手但没那么多人买♥♥ 蓝星股票大幅下挫
Gekko’s selling. There’s not many takers. The stock is plummeting.
那我要在蓝星狂跌之前 再跟盖柯来回个几轮
I guess I’ll have to carry him a few rounds before he drops.
你别看得太严重
Don’t make a big deal of it.
趁着下跌走势 一路少量地买♥♥ 等跌到18就全部买♥♥入
Buy it lightly on the way down. When it hits 18, buy it all.
小意思
Piece of cake, Larry.
18元8千股
8,000 at 18.
什么股
What is offered at 18?
30万股18元
300,000… 300,000 at 18!
50万股18元
18 for 500,000!
卖♥♥了
Sold!
-50万股18元 -买♥♥了
– I’ll sell you 50! – I’ll take it!
-戈登 一定有办法脱身的 -当然 不如打911试试
– There’s gotta be a way outta this. – Sure. Why don’t you dial 911?
巴德在4线上
Fox is on four.
巴德 你死到哪去了 我赔了好几百万
Where the hell are you? I am losing millions.
是你拉我做这航♥空♥公♥司♥的 你最好能让我脱身
You sure as hell better get me out of this,…
否则你只能在华尔街扫地 听到了吗
..or the only job you’ll have on this street is sweeping it!
你跟我说过 作股票不能感情用事
You once told me, don’t get emotional about stock, Gordon. Don’t.
卖♥♥价是16.5 还在跌 身为你的营业员 我建议你认赔出场
The bid is 16 1/2 and going down. As your broker, I advise you to take it.
是吗 你认赔出场吧 你这个狗养的杂碎
Yeah? Well, you take it! Right in the ass, you fuckin’ scumbag cocksucker!
离收盘只剩两分钟 戈登 要怎么做呢你自己决定
It’s two minutes to close, Gordon. What do you wanna do? Decide.
全部卖♥♥掉
Dump it.
今天华尔街的大事件是股价大起大落的蓝星航♥空♥
The big Wall Street story today was Bluestar Airlines.
受到公♥司♥转手谣言的激励 股价一度涨至24.125 创史上新高
Fuelled by takeover rumours, the stock soared to an all-time high of 24 1/8.
然后又证明转手只是谣传
When rumours later surfaced that the takeover was unfounded,…