That’s not funny!
滚到别的地方去 毛球
Take it somewhere else, furball!
你知道吗 有一天这些哺乳动物将灭绝…
You know, someday these mammals will go extinct…
…而我们会笑到最后
…and then we’ll have the last laugh. Ha ha!
你要知道 实际上呆在这里也没有那么糟糕
You know, it isn’t actually that bad out here.
一个令人毛骨悚然的黑暗森林
a dark creepy forest
其实就是一块空地
is really just an open field…
…外加些树木和一些其他不同的东西
…with trees and different things in it.
你永远不知道你会发现什么
You never know what you’re gonna find.
小心树枝
Oops. Watch the log.
不是树枝 是一条尾巴
Uh, not log, tail.
我希望这条尾巴跟这爪子没有任何联♥系♥
I hope it’s not connected to this claw in any way.
当然也不要扯上那大钢牙
Or that big toothy muzzle.
我不敢看下去…
Oh, I can’t bear to watch…
…但我会继续看下去
…but I will.
小心 派奇 不要突然做出大动作
Careful, Patchi, don’t make any sudden movements.
这是另一种移♥动♥方式 我现在很担心
It’s another kind of movement I’m worried about right now.
好吧
Okay.
现在 我建议你 慢慢地 轻轻地
Now, I suggest you slowly and gently…
快跑 快跑
Run away, run away!
你想干什么 你想让他吃了我们吗
What are you doing? Are you trying to get us eaten?
不 我当然不想让他吃掉我们
No, I’m not trying to get us eaten.
我在尝试让我们离开这危险之地
I’m trying to get us out of here.
总之 他可能在冬眠 春天来临前他不会醒来
Anyway, he’s probably hibernating. He won’t wake up till spring.
也许从现在开始 我们应该更加小心
Maybe we should be a bit more careful from now on.
是啊 从现在起 我要格外小心 并保持隐身
Yeah. From now on, I’m gonna be extra careful and keep it stealthy.
我要像忍♥者一样
I’m gonna be like a ninja.
树林中可能还隐藏着更多其他危险 我们要随时保持警惕
There are probably plenty of other things to worry about in these woods.
完全赞同
Totally.
你认为更多其他的危险会是什么
Like, what other kind of things you think are out here?
纤手龙——窄手杂食动物
Chirostenotes, meaning narrow-handed omnivore.
-别担心 目前还不错 对吧
-Oh, Don’t worry. This is kinda nice, right?
月光下漫步 有点像约会
Little moonlit stroll. Sort of like a date.
好吧 与其说是约会 不与说是聚会
Well, not like a date. More like a hangout.
像一个友谊之夜的主题聚会
Like a friendly hang-sesh at night.
纤手龙
Chirostenotes!
潜水龙
Chiroste-nachos?!
-纤手…-什么
-Notes! -Whaties?!
打败它 纤手…正确念法 纤手龙
Hey, beat it! Note-ies. Chirostenotes. Enunciate!
怎么会有这么个奇怪的名字
What kind of a name is that?
的确有点长 滚开
A long one. Get away!
都是他们取的疯狂名字 要是我…
They give them crazy names, I would have
…就叫他们瘦颈火鸡
called them skinny-neck pecky thingies.
这更长了 也许我们应该集中精神
That’s longer. Maybe we should just focus.
当他们一直啄时 很难集中精神
A little hard to focus when they keep pecking!
派奇 他们没有牙齿
Patchi, they don’t have any teeth!
但我有
But I do!
是啊
Yeah!
-咬到他们了 -是啊 做的好
-Got them good! -Yeah! That’s right!
还有谁想让我咬一口 你吗
Who wants to get bit? You?!
退后 你这瘦颈火鸡
Back off, you skinny-neck pecky thing!
他们的羽毛味道真差劲
Their feathers taste gross.
来战斗吧 火鸡鸟
Take a hike, turkey bird!
赶快滚
Keep it movin’.
你在看什么 最好赶快滚
What are you looking at? Better move on!
是啊 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that’s what I thought!
我们也应该赶快跑
And so should we!
太棒了 你也看到了吗
Oh, good, you’re seeing that, too?
让我想起了以前吃过的变质松果
Just ’cause I thought it was that rancid pinecone I ate.
它是如此美丽
It’s so beautiful.
他们在那里 你做到了 你找到他们
There they are! You did it! You found them!
我们找到他们了
We found them.
来吧 比比谁先到下面
Come on! Race you to the bottom!
那是我的兽群
That’s my herd!
好滑喔
Slippery!
注意脚下
Look out below! Whoa!
等一下
Wait up!
有人活力再现喔
Somebody got a second wind.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
太好了 满月 酷
Yeah! Full moon, cool!
妈妈 爸爸 我们成功了
Mom, Dad! We made it!
大家好 是我们啦
Hey, everybody, it’s us!
-我们回来了 -回来了
-We’re back! -Incoming!
你好 加里 看起来不错
Hi, Garry. Looking good, Phyl…
菲利斯 注意尾巴
Whoa, Phyllis, watch the tail.
好了 好了 好了 看看是谁回到兽群了
Well, well, well, look who’s trotting into camp.
斯考勒 为了跟上兽群 英勇的放弃了他的弟弟
Scowler, back after heroically abandoning his brother.
“欢迎”回归 我善变的朋友
Greetings, my fickle friend.
亚历克斯 你咬我啊
Uh, Alex, bite me.
不介意我吃吧
Mm, don’t mind if I do.
丝翠琪 去你自己粘糊糊的岩石那儿
Hey, Stretch, get your own slimy rock.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 小可爱 不要躲 已经暴露了哦
All right, little swimmy thingies, I gotcha!
-伙伴 -你在做什么
-Aw, man! -What are you doing?
他们躲在冰层底下
They’ve gotta come up for air sometime.
手下败将
Hey, losers!
他们都看到你输了 派奇
They looked. Where you losers been, huh, Patchi?!
什么 事实是你弃我而行
What?! You left us behind.
-是你脱队了 -荒谬
-You left me ahead. -That’s ridiculous!
你才荒谬
You’re ridiculous!
不 你才荒谬
No, you are ridiculous.
-你荒谬 -你才荒谬
-Uh-uh, you’re ridiculous! -You’re ridiculous!
真冷
Oh, so cold!
终于 曾经…
Eventually the sky, once shrouded
被黑暗笼罩数月之久的天空…
in darkness for months on end…
…迎来久违的曙光
…was brightened by the arrival of the sun.
阿法齿负鼠出洞伸展懒腰…
The Alphadon came out of his hole and saw his shadow…
…你知道这意味着——冬天结束了
…and you know what that winter was over.
等等 我以为见不到这些小东西的身影 冬天才算结束
Wait a minute. I thought winter was over if he doesn’t see his shadow.
你显然对阿法齿负鼠日一无所知
You know absolutely nothing about Alphadon Day.
我注意到周围…
It was around that time that I noticed
大家再次南迁…
everybody was going South again…
…但这次正好相反
…but this time in reverse.
换句话说 其实是北迁
So North, in other words.
没错
PATCHY. Exactly.
幸运的是 领队长发话了
Fortunately, Major was there to give the word.
我听错了吗 还是南迁和北迁发音一样
Am I wrong, or was that the same as the word for going south?
简单明了的一句话而已
It’s a very simple language.
当派奇开始他的回巢之旅…
As he began the return journey to his birthplace…
…他表现得相当兴奋
…Patchi reflected on the joys
当然还有一丝失去父母兄弟的心痛
and heartaches of his first migration.
快点 派奇 向北进发
Come on, Patchi. Northward ho!
太好了
Yeah.
我们冲到前面去吧 我已经厌倦了…
Let’s get to the front, I’m tired of looking
…一直跟在别人屁♥股♥后面
at people’s butts all the time.
行军千里变更一季
Marching to a meter set down by the change of seasons…
…派奇的兽群年复一年走过相同的路
…Patchi’s herd traveled the same route year after year.
南迁…
They journeyed South…
然后北迁…
…then North…
然后…再南迁
…then South again.
说真的 偶尔往西走走不行吗
I mean, seriously, what’s wrong with West once in a while?
或者到东边看看去 就当找点乐子
Or East, even, just to spice things up, you know?
经历这些后 派奇负担减轻了
Through it all, his load was lightened
因为有我这出色的鸟儿为其护航
by the splendid bird that always had his back.
旅途中 我和派奇有着很多美好的回忆
Patchi and I collected a lot of memories on those trips,
当然 更多的是不好的
and even more bugs.
我被卡住了 我被卡住了
Gotcha! I’m stuck. I’m stuck.
不要担心我 我没事
Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.
对 我也爱你 非常感谢
No, I love you too. Thanks a lot.
太好了 哥们 我很感激你
Yeah, I appreciate it, buddy.
随着每过一年 迁徙一次…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!