Come on, guys. Here’s the way out!
等等
Oh, wait. Hang on!
是啊 大海 我踢烂你的屁♥股♥
Yeah, ocean. I’ll kick your salty butt.
那是我哥哥
Yup, that’s my brother.
加油 裘妮波 很容易的
Come on, Juniper. Easy does it. Ouch.
裘妮波 你没事吧
Juniper! Are you okay?!
不要啄她的眼睛了
Do not peck her eye out.
好了 放轻松
Okay, relax!
你没事吧 你的腿怎么了
Are you all right? What’s wrong with your leg?
只是轻微擦伤…
Oh, it’s just a scratch.
主要是我快饿死了 从昨天起就没吃了
Mostly I’m starving. I haven’t eaten since yesterday.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah, me neither.
你肚子在打鼓
Whoa! Was that your stomach?
绝对不是
Uh, definitely not.

Look!
那是什么
What is that?!
啧啧 那是什么
Smack. What’s that?
魁梧的埃德蒙顿龙…
Ah, yes, the mighty Edmontosaur…
…巨大的身高…庞大的身体
…enormous in length, gargantuan in height…
…他的大脑…就没那么大了
…and his brain? Not so much.
你的大脑有多大
How big is your brain?
这不能比
It’s not a competition.
埃德蒙顿龙——埃德蒙顿恐龙 草食动物
Edmontosaurus, meaning lizard of Edmonton, herbivore.
-注意 -小心 派奇
-Heads up! -Look out, Patchi!
他们看起来很饿 他们想要吃我们吗
They look hungry. What if they want to eat us?
他们不吃肉 他们吃大树的叶子
They don’t eat meat, they eat very large trees.
真庆幸我不是一棵树
I’m glad I’m not a tree.
派奇 快过来
Patchi. Come on!
这一次 运气好 我们的英雄笑了…
For once, luck had smiled on our heroes…
因为…这些巨型动物
…for within those enormous animals’
微小的大脑 只有一个念头
minuscule brains was but one thought:
食物
food.
不需要配菜吗
What about a beverage?
好吧 如果你想有一个配菜…
Okay, two thoughts, well, three, if you want a side dish…
回到最初的观点
…but back to my original point.
这是偶然的发展
It was a most fortuitous development,
在古代
-for as the ancient-
如果你想知道哪里能找到食物 跟着最胖的就对了
if you want to know where the food is, follow the fat guys.
你知道我在想什么
You know what I was thinking?
这些家伙可能正在找地方觅食
These guys are probably on their way to some feeding ground.
也许我们应该跟着他们
Maybe we should follow them.
我刚就是这么说的啊
I just said that!
好主意 派奇
Good idea, Patchi.
谢谢
Thanks.
-派奇 做的好 -当然
Oh, sure, Patchi, take all the credit.
介意我们加入吗
Hey! Mind if we join you?
你甚至没有注意到我们在这里
You won’t even know we’re here.
事实上 我不认为你没注意到我们 你有注意吗
In fact, I don’t think you do know we’re here. Do you?
真的没有么
No?
派奇 当心
Patchi, check it out!
你向左走 你向右走 你得比兽群更聪明
You go left, you go right, you gotta be smarter than the herd…Ow!
-反应慢 会葛屁 猪头猪脑 -斯考勒
-Move it or lose it, lard butt. -Ow. Scowler!
吃我的灰尘吧
Eat my dust.
还来 这不是比赛
Again, not a race!
加油 小裘 我们得继续前进
Come on, June. We gotta keep going.
裘妮波 别放弃
Hey. Juniper doesn’t quit.
我会以三条半腿最快的速度走的
I’m going as fast as three and a half legs can take me.
腿还好吗 裘妮波 需要我背你吗
How’s the leg, Juniper? You need me to carry you?
不 你知道吗 我需要在这休息一会儿
Nah, you know what? I’m just gonna park it here for a bit.
是的
Oh, yeah.
睡个午觉 是的 当然可以
Oh, uh, having a lie-down, yeah. Sure.
斯考勒 等一下 斯考勒
Scowler! Wait up, Scowler!
好吧 我们马上就会追上你的…
All right, so I guess we’ll catch up with you…
…或者晚一点吧
…or something, later?
伙伴们
Guys?
感谢你们久等了
Thanks for waiting!
给我们留些绿叶蔬菜
Save us some leafy greens!
派奇 你应该跟上去 我会赶上你们的
Patchi, you should go on ahead, I’ll catch up.
你说什么 疯了吗 我哪儿也不去
What are you, crazy? I’m not going anywhere.
我会照顾你 直到你好一些
I’m gonna stay with you until you feel better.
派奇
Patchi!
现在 落后的那些人在哪里
Now where are those laggards?
我应该已经找到了
Ah, I should have guessed.
我讨厌破坏你们的美好瞬间…
Hey, I hate to horn in on your beautiful moment…
…但你们没有注意到 马上就天黑了吗
…but in case you haven’t noticed, it’s getting dark.
裘妮波 我们得走了
Juniper, um, we gotta get going.
好吧 我还需要休息会
Okay, I’ll be over here.
我很抱歉吵醒你 但我不确定…
I’m sorry to wake you, but, I don’t know…
…马上要涨潮什么的
…the tide turned or something.
我对潮汐不是很了解
I don’t really know much about tides.
但关键是 我们需要另谋出路了
But the point is, we need to find another way out.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck with that.
好 让我们一起离开这里吧
Okay, yeah, I can get us out of here.
是时候开启我的创造性技能了
Time to turn on my trailblazing skills.
派奇 你有没有这样奇怪的梦…
Hey, Patchi, have you ever had that weird dream…
…一堆螃蟹正爬向你
…where a bunch of crabs are crawling all over you?
不 你知道吗 我曾经梦到过龙虾 但…
No. You know, I’ve had the lobster dream but…
天哪 螃蟹
Holy crab!
把他们弄走
Get them off!
他们朝这边来了 成群的涌过来了
Here they come, they’re swarming
我不知道他们是否友好 嗷
and I don’t know if they’re friendly! Ow!
后退 嘘 嘘 滚开
Hey, back off, shoo, shoo, get out of here!
呵呵 我看你喜欢跳舞 海里来的朋友 你想怎样
Oh, I see you like to dance. So, what will it be, my briny friend?
曼波舞
The mambo?
莎莎舞 还是致命诱惑的朗巴得舞
The salsa? Perhaps the deadly lambada?
硬汉是吧 你已经引起混乱
Tough guy, huh? Well, you’ve messed with the wrong…
被咬到了 滚开
Ow, ow! Get it off!
看着他们扭动 蠕动 蠕动
Look at them wiggle. Wiggly-wiggly-woo.
你想跑 这才对嘛 你看起来真愚蠢
That’s right, you run away! You look so stupid!
呵呵 伙计 有空袭
Oh, boy. Incoming!
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
新朋友 你在食物链的那一层
Hey, new friends, where are you on the food chain?
-高 低 中 说下大概位置吧 -快跑
High, low, middle? Give us a ballpark…Run!
没关系啦 我们不是他们的菜
It’s okay, they don’t want us!
那什么是他们的菜
Then what do they want?!
螃蟹
The crabs!
他们只吃螃蟹吗
Ew, they just eat them whole?
我猜他们是纯粹主义者
I guess they’re purists.
来吧 裘妮波 跟我走 我敢肯定是这条路
Come on Juniper, follow me! I’m pretty sure it’s this way.
派奇领队 我们可以慢点吗
Lead on, Patchi, but can we slow it down
我的腿还是有点微痛
a tad? Still a little tender here.
是的 当然没问题
Oh, yeah, of course, no problem.
你瞧 派奇已然成为一个领队了
You see, Patchi was already becoming a leader.
一个人的领队…万事开头难 从小做到大嘛
A leader of one, but you gotta start somewhere.
夕阳西下…
The sun set for the last time on the western horizon…
…太阳给月亮妹妹让道…
…giving way to sister moon…
…月亮主宰着阿♥拉♥斯加荒野的寒夜…
…who would now hold sway over the wintery Alaskan wilderness…
…用她淡蓝色的眼睛刺透黑暗
…piercing the darkness with her pale blue eyes.
这意味着 黑暗将…
Which simply means, it’ll be dark
…长时间笼罩着北极
in the Arctic for a very longtime.
哎呀 天气变得有点冷了
Yikes! It’s getting kinda chilly.
我们的皮毛应该再厚些
We should have brought layers.
你确定这是通往觅食地的正确方向吗
Are you sure this is the right way to the feeding grounds?
当然 我能确定 我对于这类事情有些诀窍
Of course I’m sure. I got a knack for these kinds of things.
此外 我还有一个万无一失的B计划
Besides, I’ve also got a foolproof Plan B
名字是”亚历克斯”
and his name is Alex.
我希望还有一个C计划 因为我已经完全迷失了
I hope there’s a Plan C, ’cause I’m totally lost.
你听到了吗 我们在这可怕的地方迷路了
Did you hear that? We’re lost in this horrible place.
这只是一个满是树木的普通森林
It’s just a normal forest full of normal foresty things.
那是什么
What was that?
一点也不好笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!