Really? And no natural predators?
亚历克斯 对 一个都没有
Alex. Nope. Not even one.
翼龙 过着令人向往的生活
The Pterosaur lives a charmed life.
亚历克斯 你是不是刚才诅咒过那个家伙
I think you might have just jinxed that guy, Alex.
对不起 老大 这就是你撞过我的后果
Sorry, boss, that’s on me!
当真哦 哥们
Keep it real, buddy!
说到翼龙
Did I mention that the Pterosaur
有一个 天敌…
did have one natural predator…
蛇发女怪龙
the Gorgosaurus.
蛇发女怪龙——多齿暴龙 食肉动物
Gorgosaurus, meaning fierce lizard, carnivore.
擅长抓捕 我认为 就是需要多一点这样的家伙
Nicely done. But I think a little more is needed with this guy.
请允许我说明
Allow me to elaborate.
接近两吨♥半重…
Weighing in at nearly two and a half tons…
…蛇发女怪龙 粗略测量
…the Gorgosaur measured roughly
身长26英尺 从尾巴到…
26 feet from the tip of his tail…
…到他的头部 如果你喜欢牙齿 他有牙齿
…to the top of his noggin, and if you like teeth, he’s got teeth.
整整60颗锋利的钢牙
60 of them, and razor sharp.
专为撕裂鲜肉和骨头而生…
Perfect for tearing through flesh and splintering bones.
他强有力的后腿能保障其以惊人的速度奔跑…
His powerful legs propel him to blazing speeds of up to…
…没人真正知道有多快 但他肯定比你快
…well, no one really knows, but he certainly was faster than you.
他有着一种不可思议的
He was equipped with an uncanny
嗅觉 锐利的眼光…
sense of smell, razor sharp vision…
…和两个小小的胳膊
…and two tiny little arms. He…
对不起 说真的 我是想说 这是怎么回事 我是说
I’m sorry. Seriously, I mean, what’s up with that? I mean…
好吧 对不起 请等一下 让我继续说下去吧
Okay, sorry, wait. I have to compose myself. Okay.
蛇发女怪龙有一个大脑腔
The Gorgosaurus had a large brai…
对不起 我没有把他当回事
I’m sorry, I can’t take him seriously
那些微小 像宝宝的小手
with those tiny little baby hands.
看着他 他太可爱了 好吧 对不起 对不起
Look at him, he’s so cute. Okay, I’m sorry, sorry.
但是 毫无疑问 尽管他有着滑稽的微型武器…
But make no mistake, despite his comically miniature arms…
…他有着很不错的食量…
…he was a very good eater…
…一顿能消耗数百斤肉
…able to consume hundreds of pounds of meat in a single feeding.
你不会想知道 蛇发女怪龙恐怖的一面
I’ll tell you what, you did not want to get on a Gorgosaur’s bad side.
或者说是他内心的想法
Oh, no, or on his insides, which was a distinct possibility.
尤其当你是一个大型的移♥动♥缓慢的草食动物
Especially if you were a big galumphing double-wide herbivore.
在这特别的日子 特色菜单上有…
And featured on the menu on this particular day…
…厚鼻龙卡尔帕乔 与山艾树的配菜…
…was Pachyrhinosaur Carpaccio with a garnish of sagebrush…
…新鲜的 冲绳野生芦笋
…and just a soupcon of wild asparagus.
你今天运动了吗
Hey, Pachito! You feel like maybe getting some exercise today?
-什么 -刚刚有一种奇怪的感觉 仅此而已
-What? -Just got a strange feeling, that’s all.
你可能会想做一下伸展操
You might wanna do a little stretching,
让腿部舒服和放松
get those hamstrings nice and loose.
以防万一 做一下有氧运动
Just in case you decide to do some cardio.
为什么我要运动 我每天走12小时
Why would I be exercising when I walk 12 hours a day?
因为这样可以活得更久 快跑
Because you might live longer! Run away!
快跑 远离什么 我去哪里 搞明白更有帮助
Run away?! Away from what?! Where do I go?! It’d be helpful to know!
跑到兽群中去 小弟 人多势众
Keep to the center of the herd, little bro! Safety in numbers!
安全个屁 我差点被踩到
What’s safe about this?! I almost got stepped on!
看到了吗
See?!
蛇发女怪龙制定了精细捕猎计划
The Gorgosaurs enacted their plan with military precision.
这些平原上的坏男孩决心美餐一顿
Now these bad boys of the plains had it down.
他们追逐这些疲于奔命的猎物 造成恐慌…
They chased and harried their prey, causing panic…
…在队伍中引起混乱
…and introducing mayhem in their ranks.
如果他们追你的话 你也会吓坏的
You’d freak out too if they were chasing you, okay?
我不想多做评断
I’m not judging.
裘妮波 往这来
Juniper, this way!
妈妈 你在哪里 我与派奇在一起
Mom, where are you?! I’m going with Patchi!
斯考勒 我们在做什么 这是怎么回事
Scowler, what are we doing?! What’s happening?!
别担心 只要我们 跟上去就行了 我们会没事的
Don’t worry, as long as we keep up with the herd, we’ll be okay!
就在这里 狡诈的蛇发女怪龙
And here, the nasty Gorgosaurs separated
把年轻瘦弱的猎物从兽群中驱散出来
the young and the weak from the herd.
各个击破 蛇发女怪龙发明的计谋
Divide and conquer. Gorgon practically invented it.
派奇 我们该怎么做
Patchi, what do we do?!
想幸福的事
Think happy thoughts!
无论发生什么事情 我们必须要保持冷静
Whatever happens, we have to remain calm!
请记住 他们可以嗅到恐惧
Remember, they can smell fear!
对不起 那不是恐惧
Sorry, that’s not fear.
裘妮波 你没事吧
Juniper, you okay?!
我想我只是突然有些害怕
I think I just stepped in some fear!
我们已经走投无路
They have us cornered!
停战 停战 时间到 时间到
Truce, truce! Time out, time out!
好了 各位 我有个主意
Okay, everybody, I got an idea.
只是备用方案 而且非常酷
Just back up and play it very cool.
就像大家不关心 例如…
Like, we don’t even care, look at that
我们可以游到那边去
nice stream over there, let’s look at…
有人可以帮我吗
Somebody help me!
裘妮波 不
Juniper! Oh, no!
游向岸边
Swim towards the shore!
我正在尝试 但我不会游泳
I’m trying. I can’t swim!
裘妮波需要我的帮助
Juniper needed my help.
想到她妈妈 我必须救她上岸
With her mom stuck on the shore,
我突然意识到 我不得不这样做
I suddenly realized what I had to do.
我不得不潜水救她
I had to dive in to save her.
有人推我
You dove in?
完全正确
That’s right.
-这是跳水 -是啊 其实
-That was a dive? -Yeah, actually.
-这是 -这是一次跌落 就在那
-It was. -That was a dive, right there?
是的 这是一次跳水
Yeah, it was a dive.
也许我们应该 倒带再看看…
Maybe we should look at that again.
是啊 一次完美的跳水
Yeah, there you are with a beautiful dive.
我让你知道 什么是反向屈体炮弹跳水
I’ll have you know that was a reverse pike cannonball.
难度分上 我给你1.5…
I’ll give you a 1.5 for degree of difficulty…
…创意分上 完美的10分
…and a perfect 10 for imagination.
救我 我不会游泳
Help, I can’t swim!
靠近那里 派奇 不管你做什么 尽量不要淹没
Hang in there, Patchi! Whatever you do, try not to drown!
我无助地看着我的朋友被洪水冲进那水汪汪的坟墓
I watched my friend helplessly as he was swept away into a watery grave.
派奇”英雄冢”
PATCHI. “Grave”?
我还活着
I’m still alive.
得了 这是一个煽情比喻
Come on, it’s a figure of speech.
救命啊 有人吗
Help, somebody!
救我
Help!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
真是差一点就被冲走了
Oh, that was a close one.
派奇 过来这里
Patchi! Over here!
死守不动 裘妮波 我来救你啦
Hang on, Juniper! I’m coming to save you!
是啊
Yeah!
天啊 好险
Oh, man! That was close.
我累坏了
I’m exhausted!
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
真可怕 我的天哪 伙伴们 你们能帮助我吗
Whoa, that was scary! Oh, my gosh, guys, can you help me?

No! Whoa!
斯考勒 真是托你洪福啊 看你干的好事
Thanks a lot, Scowler! Nice work!
派奇和其他人…
Patchi and the others were carried off…
被湍急的水流冲走
…by the swift and treacherous current.
派奇 你在哪里
Patchi! Where are you?!
派奇
Patchi!
我似乎飞了几天…
I flew for what seemed like days…
…但我习惯夸大其词 实际就是10分钟吧
…but I do tend to exaggerate, so, let’s call it 10 minutes.
最终 当我找到我亲爱的朋友派奇时…
Then, as I searched for my dear friend Patchi…
…我看到了他臃肿的尸体…
…I was confronted by the specter of his bloated corpse…
…像是被遗弃在沙滩上的烂肉
…cast upon the sand like a lump of rotting flesh.
-一个残影 -终于找到你了
-A mere shadow of a…-Gotcha!
你干嘛
Hey! What gives?
看到了吗 我就知道你在伪装
See? I knew you were faking.
这并不意味着 你可以戳我的眼睛了
That doesn’t mean you can poke my eye out!
你同不同意吧
Agree to disagree, okay?
真恶心
Oh, gross!
但味道真赞
Mmm. But tasty.
冲啊
Charge!
斯考勒怎么回事
Hey, where’s Scowler going?
来吧 伙伴们 这里有出路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!