Allow me to congratulate you on this happiest of occasions.
至于名字 “亚历克斯”怎么样
As far as names go, may I suggest Alex?
意思是 “帅到爆的鸟”
It means, “Ridiculously handsome bird.”
至于你 亚历克斯小宝贝 给你一个吻如何
And as for you, baby Alex, how ’bout a kiss?
好吧 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
派奇的故事可能已经消失在历史的长河中…
Patchi’s story may have faded into the mosaic of history…
…但印证着那传奇的一天的证据…
…but evidence of the day that a Gorgosaur’s mouth…
…厚鼻龙的头撞碎蛇发女怪龙嘴中的牙…仍然留存
…ran into a Pachyrhinosaur’s head still exists.
在这之后发生了什么 这很难说
And what happened after that, well, that’s hard to say.
这是一个吸引着…
It’s a question that has intrigued
…几代恐龙爱好者的问题
dinosaur lovers for generations.
我只能说 有时候 你得自己挖掘答案
I’ll only say that sometimes, you have to dig for the answers.
蛇发女怪龙的牙齿
A Gorgosaur’s?
看起来是
Looks to be.
扎克叔叔
Uncle Zack?
瑞奇
Hey, Ricky.
快来看看我们发现了什么
Come see what we found.
扎克叔叔…
Uncle Zack…
…看 牙齿
…look, the tooth!
瑞奇 你带来了吗
Ricky, did you bring it?
在这儿呢
Here it is.
酷
Cool!
看 完全吻合
That’s it, it fits!
我就知道回来是值得的
I knew it’d be worth coming back!
小子 我是不是跟你说过
Kid, What did I tell you?
每块化石都隐藏着一个故事
Every fossil tells a story!
有空来博物馆看看我
Hey, come and see me in a museum sometime.
那有我的立体模型以及提基风情酒吧
I got my own diorama and a tiki bar!
作为我旅途的终点 你们可以休息一会了
As for the rest of you, this is the end of my tail.
不 屏幕上来说 你看到了吗
No, literally, you see it?
真的 老实说 确实是终点
No, really, honestly, it’s the end.
就是这样 圆♥满♥结束 画面渐渐消失…
That’s it. We’re done. Fade to black.
糟糕 忘了那部分
Oops, forgot about that part.
明白了 现在该放片尾音乐了
Gotcha!